- 2012Year Built
- 2370Square Feet
Charming cottage style town home in desirable Keystone in Williston. Covered front porch, open floor plan, hardwood floors, crown molding, 9' ceilings, French doors, 1st floor den/office or bedroom, balcony off kitchen, gas fireplace, granite & high end stainless appliances, master suite with beautiful master bath, high end glass door, Carrara marble high vanity top and finished walk out lower level with family room, 3/4 bath and bedroom. Lots of privacy.
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$412,000
- Date Listed05/23/2017
- MLS Number4636176
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Corner, Country Setting, Landscaped, Level, Mountain View, View
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- RoadsAssociation, Cul-de-Sac, Paved
- StyleEnd Unit, Townhouse
- SewerPublic Sewer at Street
- Elec Co.GMP
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingForced Air, Hot Air
- Assoc Fees$250
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Plowing, Trash
- Docs AvailableCovenants, Property Disclosure
- StreetKeystone Drive
- Building Number112
- Elementary SchoolWilliston Central School
- Junior HighWilliston Central School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- Flood ZoneNo
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Soaking Tub, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- BasementDaylight, Full, Partially Finished, Storage Space
- Room 1 Dimensions15x17
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Dimensions12'x11'5"
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 3 Dimensions9'5x10'
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 4 Dimensions14'x14'5"
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 5 Dimensions11'5"x11'5"
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 6 Dimensions23'x19'
- Room 6 LevelBasement
- Room 6 TypeRec Room
- Room 7 Dimensions14'5"x11'
- Room 7 LevelBasement
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterGas - Natural, Rented
- Year Built2012
- Unit Number10
- Total Rooms6
- Square Feet2370
- Total Baths3
- Full Baths1
- Half Bath1
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Porch - Covered
- Exterior ColorGrey
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Asphalt, Standing Seam
- Garage ParkingAuto Open
- Garage # Cars2
- Association AmenitiesCommon Acreage, Master Insurance, Trash
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameAudette
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesSmoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos38
- View Count29
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
Geri has by far been the best realtor we have ever worked with. She was always professional but in a warm, friendly way. I often felt like I must be her only client because her attention and responses were so prompt, even though I know how busy she is. We sold our house promptly and found a great condo, all thanks to Geri!
"Geri has a competent staff, and uses the various skills of her employees to aide the buyer from start to finish. Geri, herself, is a master negotiator - the one you want representing you in the final hour. Ellen Zdyb showed me properties and didn't waste my time - she knew what I would like. When it was time to make an offer, she [...]
- Stephanie, Burlington
"Working with Geri and her team was such an enjoyable experience and I'm so grateful for their help and assistance in finding me the perfect condo. I've been loving every minute of being here!"
Jo, South Burlington 2016
"As first time home buyers, we felt intimidated by the process, but we were able to purchase our home with confidence, thanks to the Geri Reilly team! They walked us through every step of the process. Ellen Zdyb worked hard to get us into every house we wanted to see, sometimes on very short [...]
- Valerie & James, Colchester 2015
Hi Geri, Bryce and Team - Thanks for ALL your help this year. House is great and pool was fun last summer!
Thank you again for helping us buy our new house. We're settling in slowly, and really love it. You guys were total pros to work with and I appreciate all of your help.
Thank you so much for everything! You rock!!
"My experience buying a house through Geri was excellent. I was shown the type of places I requested, but when i found them lacking I was shown a different type of place that was much better. I ended up in a home that was nicer than I thought I would ever get on my [...]
- Douglas, South Burlington 2015
Michael and I would like to thank you for all your patience and hard work in getting our house sold.
Michael and Donna, Colchester, VT
I can't thank you enough for the incredible job you did on the listing, showing and sale of my condo in Williston. Your professionalism and skills are unmatched! You made the whole process enjoyable and educational. I very much appreciate all your help and guidance. I wish you continued success!