- 1973Year Built
You will be amazed at the amount of space inside this Contemporary home! There is a room or space for everyone! Complete kitchen renovation includes; new hickory hardwood floors, all new stainless appliances, granite countertops, hickory cabinets with custom chocolate glaze and new Hearthstone woodstove. You won't want to leave this kitchen! Office/Dining space off of kitchen has a slider to your multi-tiered porch, where you can access your above ground pool, in your private backyard. Enter back through your screened in sun porch and then into your expansive living room with Harmon Pellet Stove and cathedral ceiling. Your front foyer is grand with a new Therma-Tru double entry door and ceramic tile. The front porch has been completely redone with composite decking. First floor laundry and direct entry from the garage round off the first floor living space. Upstairs boasts 3 bedrooms, ample closets and a Master Bedroom w/renovated 3/4 bath, including tiled shower w/glass door. The basement offers a large recreation room with pellet stove and bar. Plenty of storage space, as well as an unfinished utility room w/walkup stairs to backyard. Lovely yard space, two storage sheds plenty of room to roam. Only minutes to Essex, Milton and Fairfax and 30 to Burlington. Over 65 acres of Common Land available to use, including many groomed trails. Garbage & recycling included in your taxes.Westford is the best kept secret in all of Chittenden County.....Welcome Home!
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$359,900
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4635684
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Landscaped, Level, Trail/Near Trail
- RoadsAssociation, Dirt
- Road Frontage168
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric100 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelOil, Pellet, Wood
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Programmable Thermostat, Stove - Pellet, Stove - Wood
- Sewer1500+ Gallon, Leach Field - Conventionl
- WaterDrilled Well
- Fee IncludesPlowing, Recreation
- Assoc Fees$400
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Covenants, Deed, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
- NegotiableAir Conditioner
- PossessionAt Closing, CUFSH
- StreetBirch Ridge
- Building Number16
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- SubdivisionKings Hill
- DistrictChittenden Central
- Elementary SchoolWestford Elementary School
- Junior HighWestford Elementary School
- High SchoolEssex High
- Room 1 TypeKitchen/Dining
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions24' 4" x 15' 9"
- Room 2 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions12' 8" x 11'
- Room 3 TypeFoyer
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions8' 8" x 5' 7"
- Room 4 TypeLiving Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions22' 5" x 13'
- Room 5 TypePorch
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions13' 2 x 12'
- Room 6 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions14' 10" x 12' 4"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions12' 8" x 10' 11"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions10' 11" x 10' 5"
- Room 9 TypeRec Room
- Room 9 LevelBasement
- Room 9 Dimensions28' 4" x 20' 4"
- Room 10 TypeUtility Room
- Room 10 LevelBasement
- Room 10 Dimensions21' 2" x 12' 7"
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Lighting - LED, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Woodwork, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1973
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Hardwood, Vinyl
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterOff Boiler, Owned, Separate, Tank
- Total Rooms7
- APX Unfin Below Grade485
- BasementClimate Controlled, Concrete, Concrete Floor, Full, Partially Finished, Stairs - Exterior, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
- Half Bath1
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Property StyleContemporary
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet2625
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorYellow
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDoors - Energy Star, Garden Space, Natural Shade, Outbuilding, Pool - Above Ground, Porch, Porch - Screened, Shed, Window Screens, Windows - Energy Star, Windows - Low E
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Access Common Use Areas, Access Laundry No Steps, Access Mailboxes No Steps, Access Parking, Bathroom w/Tub, Hard Surface Flooring, Kitchen w/5 Ft. Diameter,1st Floor Laundry
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesCommon Acreage, Snow Removal
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, On-Site, Parking Spaces 5, RV Accessible, Unpaved
- Broker NameCornerstone Real Estate Company
- Agent NameArmata
- Date Listed05/22/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos36
- View Count35
There is no data available
There is no data available
Huge Kudos to Bryce and Geri, we couldn't be happier with our new home and with the Reilly Team. These people really kicked butt! Thanks a lot.
Tracy and Josh, VT
"Geri was a pleasure to work with when selling my condo. She was spot on in what to expect for price, she gave me great advice when a prospective buyer came in too low, and she even was right about how long it would take (actually it sold even faster). Her staff were [...]
- Kenny, Burlington 2015
"Geri was excellent to work with. She provided great guidance from the point of getting the house ready tp sell through every part of the sales process. Our house was well advertised. Maybe the most critical part for us was the negotiation phase, where her experience helped us save thousands."
- Andy & Erica, Georgia 2015
An ENORMOUS THANK YOU to you and your incredible staff for ALL your help and assistance with helping me buy my FIRST home!!! I appreciate all of your patience and humor and hard work in helping me navigate the entire process...right up to the very end today! Thanks for going the extra mile in making sure the closing happened today and was not [...]
"As first time home buyers, we felt intimidated by the process, but we were able to purchase our home with confidence, thanks to the Geri Reilly team! They walked us through every step of the process. Ellen Zdyb worked hard to get us into every house we wanted to see, sometimes on very short [...]
- Valerie & James, Colchester 2015
"Geri was very helpful and calming during what could be a very stressful time. Geri answered my questions and helped guide me throughout the entire process of selling my home."
- MaryLou, South Burlington 2016
"Geri has a competent staff, and uses the various skills of her employees to aide the buyer from start to finish. Geri, herself, is a master negotiator - the one you want representing you in the final hour. Ellen Zdyb showed me properties and didn't waste my time - she knew what I would like. When it was time to make an offer, she [...]
- Stephanie, Burlington
"I've known Geri for many years. She is very personable and caring. I knew I wanted to work with Geri and her amazing team right from the start! She told me my townhouse would sell in 2 weeks and that is exactly what happened! Everything went very smoothly from the start. I was impressed with the clear communication and the speed [...]
- Matt, Essex
Decided to go with Geri Reilly because of her experience, and knowledge. We were pleasantly surprised by her work ethic. She handled every detail of the listing and sale of our home. Questions and concerns were addressed promptly. Her knowledge of the market is thorough. Geri Reilly moves real estate.
Mike & Pam, Milton
"We are from Florida and were looking at a lake home as a second home/income property. Not knowing anyone in the area we contacted Geri Reilly because she was the listing agent on a property we were very interested in seeing. We were contacted almost immediately by Wendy O'Brien who works on Geri's team and she set us up with a [...]