- 1973Year Built
You will be amazed at the amount of space inside this Contemporary home! There is a room or space for everyone! Complete kitchen renovation includes; new hickory hardwood floors, all new stainless appliances, granite countertops, hickory cabinets with custom chocolate glaze and new Hearthstone woodstove. You won't want to leave this kitchen! Office/Dining space off of kitchen has a slider to your multi-tiered porch, where you can access your above ground pool, in your private backyard. Enter back through your screened in sun porch and then into your expansive living room with Harmon Pellet Stove and cathedral ceiling. Your front foyer is grand with a new Therma-Tru double entry door and ceramic tile. The front porch has been completely redone with composite decking. First floor laundry and direct entry from the garage round off the first floor living space. Upstairs boasts 3 bedrooms, ample closets and a Master Bedroom w/renovated 3/4 bath, including tiled shower w/glass door. The basement offers a large recreation room with pellet stove and bar. Plenty of storage space, as well as an unfinished utility room w/walkup stairs to backyard. Lovely yard space, two storage sheds plenty of room to roam. Only minutes to Essex, Milton and Fairfax and 30 to Burlington. Over 65 acres of Common Land available to use, including many groomed trails. Garbage & recycling included in your taxes.Westford is the best kept secret in all of Chittenden County.....Welcome Home!
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$359,900
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4635684
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Landscaped, Level, Trail/Near Trail
- RoadsAssociation, Dirt
- Road Frontage168
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric100 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelOil, Pellet, Wood
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Programmable Thermostat, Stove - Pellet, Stove - Wood
- Sewer1500+ Gallon, Leach Field - Conventionl
- WaterDrilled Well
- Fee IncludesPlowing, Recreation
- Assoc Fees$400
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Covenants, Deed, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
- FinancingCash Only, Conventional, VA
- NegotiableAir Conditioner
- PossessionAt Closing, CUFSH
- StreetBirch Ridge
- Building Number16
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- SubdivisionKings Hill
- DistrictChittenden Central
- Elementary SchoolWestford Elementary School
- Junior HighWestford Elementary School
- High SchoolEssex High
- Room 1 TypeKitchen/Dining
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions24' 4" x 15' 9"
- Room 2 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions12' 8" x 11'
- Room 3 TypeFoyer
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions8' 8" x 5' 7"
- Room 4 TypeLiving Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions22' 5" x 13'
- Room 5 TypePorch
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions13' 2 x 12'
- Room 6 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions14' 10" x 12' 4"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions12' 8" x 10' 11"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions10' 11" x 10' 5"
- Room 9 TypeRec Room
- Room 9 LevelBasement
- Room 9 Dimensions28' 4" x 20' 4"
- Room 10 TypeUtility Room
- Room 10 LevelBasement
- Room 10 Dimensions21' 2" x 12' 7"
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Lighting - LED, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Woodwork, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1973
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Hardwood, Vinyl
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterOff Boiler, Owned, Separate, Tank
- Total Rooms7
- APX Unfin Below Grade485
- BasementClimate Controlled, Concrete, Concrete Floor, Full, Partially Finished, Stairs - Exterior, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
- Half Bath1
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Property StyleContemporary
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet2625
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorYellow
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDoors - Energy Star, Garden Space, Natural Shade, Outbuilding, Pool - Above Ground, Porch, Porch - Screened, Shed, Window Screens, Windows - Energy Star, Windows - Low E
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Access Common Use Areas, Access Laundry No Steps, Access Mailboxes No Steps, Access Parking, Bathroom w/Tub, Hard Surface Flooring, Kitchen w/5 Ft. Diameter,1st Floor Laundry
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesCommon Acreage, Snow Removal
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, On-Site, Parking Spaces 5, RV Accessible, Unpaved
- Broker NameCornerstone Real Estate Company
- Agent NameArmata
- Date Listed05/22/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos36
- View Count25
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
Geri Reilly and her team made the process of viewing, contracting, dealing, and closing on a home very smooth. They took a lot of the anxiety out of our first time home buying experience.
Our experience with Geri Reilly covers our last three real estate transactions. Obviously we keep going back because of our strong satisfaction with her professionalism. She is an excellent communicator, extremely knowledgeable, and has a passion to get the job done the right way. In addition, she is a very friendly, sensitive, and fair [...]
Pat & Scott, Essex 2014
Thank you is not enough to say for getting my house sold. I am so relieved to have it behind me and get on with my life. I have enjoyed working with you and would highly recommend you.
Joan, South Burlington, VT
...we absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE our condo! I feel like we've been there forever, and it's only been a week. I am so glad that Carolyn set us up with our "listing cart"...I got the jump on seeing it before anyone else (and that Carolyn was able to get us in to see it right away)! Thank you for [...]
Leslie and Jim, Colchester, VT
"I chose Geri because of the reputation I had heard from others, my mortgage specialist said she doesn't mess around and will get the job done. I listed my property with her and she assured me that it would go fast so be prepared. Geri was right, I had a contract signed within two days for my full asking price. The rest of the [...]
- James, South Burlington
"This agent listed our property and had multiple offers in hand in less than a week. Just as important, we accepted an offer, she personally followed through on all pending sale details which insured that our closing occurred with no last minute surprises. Geri is knowledgeable of a broad market area, and has a competent and [...]
- Peter, Colchester 2017
“We had a great experience working with Geri and her team of real estate experts. They were knowledgeable, flexible and had a fast response time. I highly recommend working with this team!”
- Jessie, Essex Jct. 2017
Thank you again for helping us buy our new house. We're settling in slowly, and really love it. You guys were total pros to work with and I appreciate all of your help.
I would highly recommend Geri Reilly Real Estate to anyone. Geri Reilly works hard to get the job done and is very successful at doing that. She sold my condo for what I asked for, and her, and her staff were very helpful in guiding me to the closing.
An ENORMOUS THANK YOU to you and your incredible staff for ALL your help and assistance with helping me buy my FIRST home!!! I appreciate all of your patience and humor and hard work in helping me navigate the entire process...right up to the very end today! Thanks for going the extra mile in making sure the closing happened today and was not [...]