16 Birch RidgeWestford, VT 05494MLS Number 4635684
- Sale Price: $345,000
- 98 Days Since Sale
- 1973Year Built
You will be amazed at the amount of space inside this Contemporary home! There is a room or space for everyone! Complete kitchen renovation includes; new hickory hardwood floors, all new stainless appliances, granite countertops, hickory cabinets with custom chocolate glaze and new Hearthstone woodstove. You won't want to leave this kitchen! Office/Dining space off of kitchen has a slider to your multi-tiered porch, where you can access your above ground pool, in your private backyard. Enter back through your screened in sun porch and then into your expansive living room with Harmon Pellet Stove and cathedral ceiling. Your front foyer is grand with a new Therma-Tru double entry door and ceramic tile. The front porch has been completely redone with composite decking. First floor laundry and direct entry from the garage round off the first floor living space. Upstairs boasts 3 bedrooms, ample closets and a Master Bedroom w/renovated 3/4 bath, including tiled shower w/glass door. The basement offers a large recreation room with pellet stove and bar. Plenty of storage space, as well as an unfinished utility room w/walkup stairs to backyard. Lovely yard space, two storage sheds plenty of room to roam. Only minutes to Essex, Milton and Fairfax and 30 to Burlington. Over 65 acres of Common Land available to use, including many groomed trails. Garbage & recycling included in your taxes.Westford is the best kept secret in all of Chittenden County.....Welcome Home!
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$359,900
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4635684
- Sale Date02/16/2018
- Sale Price$345,000
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Landscaped, Level, Trail/Near Trail
- RoadsAssociation, Dirt
- Road Frontage168
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric100 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelOil, Pellet, Wood
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Programmable Thermostat, Stove - Pellet, Stove - Wood
- Sewer1500+ Gallon, Leach Field - Conventionl
- WaterDrilled Well
- Fee IncludesPlowing, Recreation
- Assoc Fees$400
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Covenants, Deed, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
- NegotiableAir Conditioner
- PossessionAt Closing, CUFSH
- StreetBirch Ridge
- Building Number16
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- SubdivisionKings Hill
- DistrictChittenden Central
- Elementary SchoolWestford Elementary School
- Junior HighWestford Elementary School
- High SchoolEssex High
- Room 1 TypeKitchen/Dining
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions24' 4" x 15' 9"
- Room 2 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions12' 8" x 11'
- Room 3 TypeFoyer
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions8' 8" x 5' 7"
- Room 4 TypeLiving Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions22' 5" x 13'
- Room 5 TypePorch
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions13' 2 x 12'
- Room 6 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions14' 10" x 12' 4"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions12' 8" x 10' 11"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions10' 11" x 10' 5"
- Room 9 TypeRec Room
- Room 9 LevelBasement
- Room 9 Dimensions28' 4" x 20' 4"
- Room 10 TypeUtility Room
- Room 10 LevelBasement
- Room 10 Dimensions21' 2" x 12' 7"
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Lighting - LED, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Woodwork, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1973
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Hardwood, Vinyl
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterOff Boiler, Owned, Separate, Tank
- Total Rooms7
- APX Unfin Below Grade485
- BasementClimate Controlled, Concrete, Concrete Floor, Full, Partially Finished, Stairs - Exterior, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
- Half Bath1
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Property StyleContemporary
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet2625
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorYellow
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDoors - Energy Star, Garden Space, Natural Shade, Outbuilding, Pool - Above Ground, Porch, Porch - Screened, Shed, Window Screens, Windows - Energy Star, Windows - Low E
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Access Common Use Areas, Access Laundry No Steps, Access Mailboxes No Steps, Access Parking, Bathroom w/Tub, Hard Surface Flooring, Kitchen w/5 Ft. Diameter,1st Floor Laundry
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesCommon Acreage, Snow Removal
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, On-Site, Parking Spaces 5, RV Accessible, Unpaved
- Broker NameCornerstone Real Estate Company
- Agent NameArmata
- Date Listed05/22/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos36
- View Count39
There is no data available
There is no data available
"My experience buying a house through Geri was excellent. I was shown the type of places I requested, but when i found them lacking I was shown a different type of place that was much better. I ended up in a home that was nicer than I thought I would ever get on my [...]
- Douglas, South Burlington 2015
Thank you for all your help! You went above and beyond what you needed to do!
Jeff, Fairfax, VT
Jim, Colchester, VT
“We had a great experience working with Geri and her team of real estate experts. They were knowledgeable, flexible and had a fast response time. I highly recommend working with this team!”
- Jessie, Essex Jct. 2017
Just wanted to say thank you again for sticking with this. I know it was a long process and I'm grateful it's finally over. Will give a call when I'm looking for my next house!
Amy, Colchester, VT
Thank you again for helping us buy our new house. We're settling in slowly, and really love it. You guys were total pros to work with and I appreciate all of your help.
"Geri's team was very responsive to all of our inquiries, requests and questions. This was not our first time using Geri and as always a wonderful and very professional experience. I highly recommend Geri's team!"
- Katie, Williston 2016
"This is the third time we have used Geri Reilly and her services. She is highly professional and provides specific actionable direction that maximizes the speed and value derived from any transaction. If you follow her advice, you won't be sorry."
- Beth, Kentucky 2018
"As first time home buyers, we felt intimidated by the process, but we were able to purchase our home with confidence, thanks to the Geri Reilly team! They walked us through every step of the process. Ellen Zdyb worked hard to get us into every house we wanted to see, sometimes on very short [...]
- Valerie & James, Colchester 2015
Hi Geri, Bryce and Team - Thanks for ALL your help this year. House is great and pool was fun last summer!