163 Boulder Hill DriveShelburne, VT 05482MLS Number 4634688
- Sale Price: $720,000
- 197 Days Since Sale
- 2005Year Built
Gracious open floor plan with 1st floor master suite in desirable Boulder Hill neighborhood. Great westerly views with sunsets and peaks of the Adirondack Mountains. This informal open living /dining with gas fireplace opens to upgraded kitchen with granite countertops & island. The adjacent large mudroom has additional pantry storage, laundry and prep area. The lovely year-round sunroom faces west and has access to a large deck overlooking the yard. 1st floor master features a tray ceiling, sunny reading nook plus a master bath with steam shower, walk-in closet and ample built-ins. Upstairs are two additional bedrooms plus a nursery or office space. The walkout lower level has a beautiful family room, a small office, another large bedroom with plenty of daylight and a full bath. Boulder Hill offers easy access to both Spear St and Route 7 for easy commuting to Hospital, UVM or Downtown.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$739,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths4
- MLS Number4634688
- Sale Date09/06/2017
- Sale Price$720,000
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Sloping, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail, View
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage138
- Property TypeSingle Family
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heat SystemBaseboard
- Fee IncludesOther
- Assoc Fees$200
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Survey, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing
- StreetBoulder Hill Drive
- Building Number163
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- SubdivisionBoulder Hill
- Elementary SchoolShelburne Community School
- Junior HighShelburne Community School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- AreaNear Golf Course, Near Paths, Suburban
- Room 1 TypeLiving/Dining
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions26'6" x 17'7"
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions15'7" x 13'10"
- Room 3 TypeSunroom
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions11' x 11'
- Room 4 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions20' x 14'11"
- Room 5 TypeDen
- Room 5 LevelBasement
- Room 5 Dimensions23'7" x 22"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 LevelBasement
- Room 6 Dimensions15'5" x 14'4"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions15'3" x 12'10"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions15'4" x 13'6"
- Room 9 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions17'5" x 9'10"
- Room 10 TypeBonus Room
- Room 10 LevelBasement
- Room 10 Dimensions8'2" x 7'9"
- Room 11 TypeMudroom
- Room 11 Level1
- Room 11 Dimensions16'8" x 11'5"
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Kitchen Island, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built2005
- Full Baths2
- FloorsBamboo, Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterGas - Natural, Rented, Tank
- Total Rooms8
- APX Unfin Below Grade900
- BasementClimate Controlled, Daylight, Finished, Full, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleContemporary
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet4082
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorWhite
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch - Covered, Porch - Enclosed
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Access Laundry No Steps, Bathroom w/Tub, Paved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameBoardman
- Date Listed05/18/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count39
There is no data available
There is no data available
We cannot thank you enough in selling the apartment so quickly. You were great in handling the process. Again, thank you - you are the best!
Pauline & Reg
Thank you so very much for all you and your team did for me in the acquisition of my new home. I went to the house after the closing. The sun was shining in through the windows, birds were singing and butterflies were floating through the garden. I had a complete sense of peace and happiness. I am thrilled with our new home.
Cindy, Burlington, VT
"We truly enjoyed our experience with Geri. She is very knowledgeable and she got the job done. We highly recommend her and her team! It was a very stressful time for us as our home took a lot longer to sell than we anticipated. We were on the higher end of prices for Milton so the market was not as fast moving."
-Emily, Milton 2017
"We are from Florida and were looking at a lake home as a second home/income property. Not knowing anyone in the area we contacted Geri Reilly because she was the listing agent on a property we were very interested in seeing. We were contacted almost immediately by Wendy O'Brien who works on Geri's team and she set us up with a [...]
- Jon & Rick, Alburgh
"Geri and her team were awesome throughout my home buying experience. They gave me wonderful direction and handled all aspects of my home search purchase flawlessly. I highly recommend them and would use their services again should the need arise."
- Lee, Essex Junction 2017
"Scott and I sincerely thank you for all you have done for us over the last few weeks leading up to the closing of our home. You personally, and those on your team, have been top notch to work with. Your actions on our behalf, and interactions with us personally, have [...]
- Jill & Scott, Fairfax 2015
"Susannah and Geri were amazing and helped me find exactly what I was looking for. We were able to get my offer accepted the day after I was shown the property, they were really on top of everything and made it very easy for me!"
- Robert, Duxbury 2018
Dear Geri & Crew: Thank you so much for selling my Burlington property. You made it easy even though I was out of town. Thanks for organizing the repairs, letting me know what paperwork needed to be done and coordinating everything with my lawyer.
"Geri, Susannah Gruner, and the whole team were outstanding. Geri and the team stayed connected with us the whole time and were involved in every step in the process. We never had a problem getting in touch with Geri, Suzy, or any member of the team and their response was amazingly fast. We will absolutely use Geri Reilly Realty again [...]
– Eileen & Bob, Colchester 2017
Just wanted to say thank you again for sticking with this. I know it was a long process and I'm grateful it's finally over. Will give a call when I'm looking for my next house!