163 Boulder Hill DriveShelburne, VT 05482MLS Number 4634688
- Sale Price: $720,000
- Sale Price: $720,000
- 80 Days Since Sale
- 2005Year Built
Gracious open floor plan with 1st floor master suite in desirable Boulder Hill neighborhood. Great westerly views with sunsets and peaks of the Adirondack Mountains. This informal open living /dining with gas fireplace opens to upgraded kitchen with granite countertops & island. The adjacent large mudroom has additional pantry storage, laundry and prep area. The lovely year-round sunroom faces west and has access to a large deck overlooking the yard. 1st floor master features a tray ceiling, sunny reading nook plus a master bath with steam shower, walk-in closet and ample built-ins. Upstairs are two additional bedrooms plus a nursery or office space. The walkout lower level has a beautiful family room, a small office, another large bedroom with plenty of daylight and a full bath. Boulder Hill offers easy access to both Spear St and Route 7 for easy commuting to Hospital, UVM or Downtown.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$739,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths4
- MLS Number4634688
- Sale Date09/06/2017
- Sale Price$720,000
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Sloping, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail, View
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage138
- Property TypeSingle Family
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heat SystemBaseboard
- Fee IncludesOther
- Assoc Fees$200
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Survey, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing
- StreetBoulder Hill Drive
- Building Number163
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- SubdivisionBoulder Hill
- Elementary SchoolShelburne Community School
- Junior HighShelburne Community School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- AreaNear Golf Course, Near Paths, Suburban
- Room 1 TypeLiving/Dining
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions26'6" x 17'7"
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions15'7" x 13'10"
- Room 3 TypeSunroom
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions11' x 11'
- Room 4 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions20' x 14'11"
- Room 5 TypeDen
- Room 5 LevelBasement
- Room 5 Dimensions23'7" x 22"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 LevelBasement
- Room 6 Dimensions15'5" x 14'4"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions15'3" x 12'10"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions15'4" x 13'6"
- Room 9 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions17'5" x 9'10"
- Room 10 TypeBonus Room
- Room 10 LevelBasement
- Room 10 Dimensions8'2" x 7'9"
- Room 11 TypeMudroom
- Room 11 Level1
- Room 11 Dimensions16'8" x 11'5"
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Kitchen Island, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built2005
- Full Baths2
- FloorsBamboo, Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterGas - Natural, Rented, Tank
- Total Rooms8
- APX Unfin Below Grade900
- BasementClimate Controlled, Daylight, Finished, Full, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleContemporary
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet4082
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorWhite
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch - Covered, Porch - Enclosed
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Access Laundry No Steps, Bathroom w/Tub, Paved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameBoardman
- Date Listed05/18/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count38
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
“Geri was professional, resourceful, and a pleasure to work with. She provided me with all the information I needed to sell my condo in such an efficient manner. I would highly recommend Geri Reilly for all your real estate needs.”
– Lisa, South Burlington 2017
Our experience with Geri Reilly covers our last three real estate transactions. Obviously we keep going back because of our strong satisfaction with her professionalism. She is an excellent communicator, extremely knowledgeable, and has a passion to get the job done the right way. In addition, she is a very friendly, sensitive, and fair [...]
Pat & Scott, Essex 2014
Geri Reilly and her team made the process of viewing, contracting, dealing, and closing on a home very smooth. They took a lot of the anxiety out of our first time home buying experience.
Geri and her staff were wonderful throughout the entire sales process. Anytime we had a question they were extremely quick to find the answer and get back to us immediately. She had people on call to quickly and inexpensively fix items that needed repair. She was able to achieve our goal of selling our home when other agencies had fallen [...]
Tina & Sam, Milton
"We highly recommend the Geri Reilly team to anyone looking to purchase a new home in Vermont! The Geri Reilly team was always available when we needed them - weekends, after hours - and got back to us qucikly. Ellen Zydb got us in to see every house we were [...]
- Valerie & James, Colchester 2015
Geri - Thank you so much for helping us sell our Milton house. You did a great job for us and the sale came at the perfect time. Those Adirondack chairs really did help - great idea!
Janet and Bill, Idaho
"Geri was professional, and got us a significantly higher price than any other real estate agent even thought possible. Other agents wanted to list at $250K, Geri said to list at $265K, it sold with multiple offers in one day at $272K. I'd highly recommend her."
- Sean & Jennifer, South Burlington 2016
"We found Geri and her team to be very prompt and responsive in meeting our real estate needs. If there were any points of confusion, they were quickly addressed and rectified. Geri maintained a very calm, professional demeanor throughout the listing, negotiating and [...]
- Dennis & Wendy, Jericho 2015
We cannot thank you enough in selling the apartment so quickly. You were great in handling the process. Again, thank you - you are the best!
Pauline & Reg
Geri Reilly is the absolute best realtor out there. Without her hard work and diligence on my complicated closing, I never would have sold my house. She worked every day for at least four months to resolve a lease land issue. She never gave up on me even after constant dead ends. I highly recommend her.