- 2005Year Built
Gracious open floor plan with 1st floor master suite in desirable Boulder Hill neighborhood. Great westerly views with sunsets and peaks of the Adirondack Mountains. This informal open living /dining with gas fireplace opens to upgraded kitchen with granite countertops & island. The adjacent large mudroom has additional pantry storage, laundry and prep area. The lovely year-round sunroom faces west and has access to a large deck overlooking the yard. 1st floor master features a tray ceiling, sunny reading nook plus a master bath with steam shower, walk-in closet and ample built-ins. Upstairs are two additional bedrooms plus a nursery or office space. The walkout lower level has a beautiful family room, a small office, another large bedroom with plenty of daylight and a full bath. Boulder Hill offers easy access to both Spear St and Route 7 for easy commuting to Hospital, UVM or Downtown.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$739,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths4
- MLS Number4634688
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Sloping, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail, View
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage138
- Property TypeSingle Family
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heat SystemBaseboard
- Fee IncludesOther
- Assoc Fees$200
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Survey, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing
- StreetBoulder Hill Drive
- Building Number163
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- SubdivisionBoulder Hill
- Elementary SchoolShelburne Community School
- Junior HighShelburne Community School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- AreaNear Golf Course, Near Paths, Suburban
- Room 1 TypeLiving/Dining
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions26'6" x 17'7"
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions15'7" x 13'10"
- Room 3 TypeSunroom
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions11' x 11'
- Room 4 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions20' x 14'11"
- Room 5 TypeDen
- Room 5 LevelBasement
- Room 5 Dimensions23'7" x 22"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 LevelBasement
- Room 6 Dimensions15'5" x 14'4"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions15'3" x 12'10"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions15'4" x 13'6"
- Room 9 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions17'5" x 9'10"
- Room 10 TypeBonus Room
- Room 10 LevelBasement
- Room 10 Dimensions8'2" x 7'9"
- Room 11 TypeMudroom
- Room 11 Level1
- Room 11 Dimensions16'8" x 11'5"
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Kitchen Island, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built2005
- Full Baths2
- FloorsBamboo, Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterGas - Natural, Rented, Tank
- Total Rooms8
- APX Unfin Below Grade900
- BasementClimate Controlled, Daylight, Finished, Full, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleContemporary
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet4082
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorWhite
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch - Covered, Porch - Enclosed
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Access Laundry No Steps, Bathroom w/Tub, Paved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesCentral Vacuum, CO Detector, Smoke Detector
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameBoardman
- Date Listed05/18/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count30
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
“Great job. The house was under contract very quickly. Geri’s expertise helped us to focus on the priority items that needed to be done in preparing the house for sale. Thank you!”
– Lorraine, Williston 2017
I can't thank you enough for the incredible job you did on the listing, showing and sale of my condo in Williston. Your professionalism and skills are unmatched! You made the whole process enjoyable and educational. I very much appreciate all your help and guidance. I wish you continued success!
Jackie, South Burlington, VT
Thank you so very much for all you and your team did for me in the acquisition of my new home. I went to the house after the closing. The sun was shining in through the windows, birds were singing and butterflies were floating through the garden. I had a complete sense of peace and happiness. I am thrilled with our new home.
Cindy, Burlington, VT
"We found Geri and her team to be very prompt and responsive in meeting our real estate needs. If there were any points of confusion, they were quickly addressed and rectified. Geri maintained a very calm, professional demeanor throughout the listing, negotiating and [...]
- Dennis & Wendy, Jericho 2015
I would highly recommend Geri Reilly Real Estate to anyone. Geri Reilly works hard to get the job done and is very successful at doing that. She sold my condo for what I asked for, and her, and her staff were very helpful in guiding me to the closing.
"Geri and her team were very helpful every step of the way when we were looking to buy a home. It was a pleasure dealing with them and I would recommend their services to anyone. I was especially happy with how the closing was handled and how details were followed up on and taken care of. [...]
- John & Virginia, Shelburne 2015
Geri has by far been the best realtor we have ever worked with. She was always professional but in a warm, friendly way. I often felt like I must be her only client because her attention and responses were so prompt, even though I know how busy she is. We sold our house promptly and found a great condo, all thanks to Geri!
"Once again, top notch service from Geri! We know we are in good hands with Geri's real estate knowledge, excellent communication skills and friendly customer service. We feel fortunate to have Geri as our realtor and friend. It's a win-win partnership! Thanks Geri."
- Gary, Hinesburg 2017
Geri and her team were great to work with. My wife and I purchased a home from them in South Burlington VT. Ellen Zdyb showed us many homes and is by far the hardest working realtor I have ever met. She was great to work with. Once we went under contract, Geri and Kim took the reigns and worked for us tirelessly. The entire office was great to [...]
Erin & Jared, South Burlington 2014
"We are deeply grateful for all Geri did to make both our home sale and our home purchase go smoothly. At every step, Geri gave us honest, professional, accurate advice. Her negotiating skills saved us money; and she was "fully with us" for important decisions; she "held our hands" all the way; she offered us timely [...]