- 2017Year Built
- 2327Square Feet
Built by Sheppard Custom Homes, the location of this Carriage home offers peaceful views of the preserve from your back deck. The bright open floor plan offers a fireplaced great room, kitchen with plenty of cabinetry, granite & stainless appliances and first floor master bedroom suite with tray ceilings. Have fun customizing your new home to meet all your needs. South Village - a traditional neighborhood with 150 acres of preserved acreage, including an organic farm and open space for walking, cycling and cross country skiing. The perfect place to live!
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$457,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Unit Number15
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4634138
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Country Setting, PRD/PUD
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric150 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heat SystemHot Air
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Allowed
- Assoc Fees$291
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableBlueprints, Plot Plan
- FinancingAll Financing Options
- PossessionAt Closing
- StreetNorth Jefferson Road
- Building Number266
- TownSouth Burlington
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- SubdivisionSouth Village
- DistrictSouth Burlington Sch Distict
- Elementary SchoolOrchard Elementary School
- Junior HighFrederick H. Tuttle Middle Sch
- High SchoolSo. Burlington High School
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions12' x 13'
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions14'5" x 12'
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions16'6" x 19'
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions13'1" x 16'1"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions14'4" x 15'6"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions14'5" x 12'3"
- Room 16 TypeBath - Full
- Room 16 Level1
- Room 17 TypeBath - Full
- Room 17 Level2
- Room 18 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 18 Level1
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplaces - 1, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built2017
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Water HeaterGas - Natural
- Total Rooms7
- APX Unfin Below Grade1427
- BasementConcrete, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleCarriage
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- ConstructionNew Construction
- Square Feet2327
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorTBD
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch - Covered
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Access Laundry No Steps
- GarageDirect Entry
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Common Acreage, Master Insurance, Snow Removal, Trash
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Parking Spaces 2
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameAudette
- Date Listed05/15/2017
- Foot Print Dim49 x 41
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos17
- View Count35
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
Hi Geri, Bryce and Team - Thanks for ALL your help this year. House is great and pool was fun last summer!
A tiny note with a great big thank you. You were great to work with and I appreciate all your help. Can't wait for you to see my new abode.
Pat, South Burlington, VT
"As first time home buyers, we felt intimidated by the process, but we were able to purchase our home with confidence, thanks to the Geri Reilly team! They walked us through every step of the process. Ellen Zdyb worked hard to get us into every house we wanted to see, sometimes on very short [...]
- Valerie & James, Colchester 2015
From my initial contact with Geri Reilly concerning my interest in the area, she and her staff provided me with outstanding service. They provided me with detailed information about the market, responded in a timely manner to my queries and requests, arranged a highly organized and efficient weekend of home tours that was consistent with my [...]
LJR, Colchester 2014
Geri Reilly is the absolute best realtor out there. Without her hard work and diligence on my complicated closing, I never would have sold my house. She worked every day for at least four months to resolve a lease land issue. She never gave up on me even after constant dead ends. I highly recommend her.
- Cheryl, Colchester 2016
Your knowledge of the Burlington area was fantastic...thank you for your professionalism and easy-going style. We loved working with you!
Heather & Scott, Burlington, VT
Thank you so very much for all that you've done in selling the farm land and getting us through each situation that occurred. Take care and God bless!
George, Dawn and Ken
I want to thank you, thank you, thank you, so much for the wonderful thing you did for Ruth and I. You made it happen! You are the best! I will always remember your kindness.
Ruth and Skip, Essex Junction
"Geri was extremely helpful during the sale of our house. We ended up selling our house in only four days. With Geri's knowledge of local real estate we were able to decide on the right asking price. Geri also helped me with ideas when it came to staging our home to sell quickly."
- Margaret & Bert, Burlington 2015
Thank you so much for helping us find our house and for making our dream a reality... We love the house and are working hard at making it home!!! Thanks also to the whole team for making this possible, keep up the good work, we think of you often and hope we can get together at some point if you want to see what we have done so [...]