- 1958Year Built
This year round lake front home has been lovingly maintained and is privately located on over six acres at the end of a dirt road. Enter through the gates and walk to the stone patio featuring in-ground pool leading to the house and lake beyond. Living mostly on one floor, the home features tons of natural light throughout with newly painted walls. The kitchen features newly updated cabinets, and walks out to the back deck for easy access in entertaining. The three bedrooms on the main floor are private and set apart from the main living area, with two 3/4 baths. Large living/dining area great for entertaining, with a Panton stone fireplace and built in shelving! More finished space upstairs is perfect for overflow guests, separated into two sections with a 1/2 bath between. Finally, enjoy the start, middle and end of your day on the 4-season sun porch fully surrounded by windows and lake views. Outside, sit by the pool, or relax in the screened in gazebo. Nothing beats living on the lake! Come and imagine yourself here- it is ready for you!
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARDetached
- List Price$549,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4633903
- Lot Description
- Country Setting
- Lake Access
- Lake Frontage
- Lake View
- Mountain View
- DrivewayGravel, Right-Of-Way (ROW)
- RoadsDead End, Private, Easement/ROW
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s), Generator
- Heat FuelElectric, Oil
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Electric, Hot Water
- Water Body NameLake Champlain
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessOwned
- Broker NameIPJ Real Estate
- Agent NamePeluso
- Date Listed05/15/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count95
- StreetBurgey Farm Road
- Building Number522
- Flood Zone Y/NYes
- DistrictAddison Northwest
- Elementary SchoolAddison Central School
- Junior HighVergennes UHSD #5
- High SchoolVergennes UHSD #5
- Room 1 TypeMudroom
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions15'7" x 10'5"
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions13'11" x 10'8"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions13'4" x 16'11"
- Room 4 TypeDining Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions13'6" x 13'1"
- Room 5 TypeSunroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions27' x 13' 1"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions11'4" x 11'7"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions11' 1" x 14' 8"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level1
- Room 8 Dimensions11' x 11'4"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions34' x 10'
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Fireplace - Screens/Equip, Fireplace - Wood, Hearth, Living/Dining, Natural Light, Security, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1958
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- 3/4 Baths2
- Water HeaterOn Demand
- Total Rooms7
- BasementConcrete, Crawl Space
- Half Bath1
- FoundationConcrete, Slab - Concrete
- Property StyleAdirondack, Bungalow, Log
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet2257
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorBrown
- ExteriorLog Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fence - Partial, Gazebo, Outbuilding, Patio, Pool - In Ground, Private Dock, Shed, Window Screens
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Access Laundry No Steps, Hard Surface Flooring,1st Floor Laundry
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesBeach Access, Boat Mooring, Boat Slip/Dock
- Assessment #721500
- Assessment Year2016
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- FinancingCash Only, Conventional
- PossessionAt Closing
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
I would highly recommend Geri Reilly Real Estate to anyone. Geri Reilly works hard to get the job done and is very successful at doing that. She sold my condo for what I asked for, and her, and her staff were very helpful in guiding me to the closing.
"Geri and her team are AWESOME! From staging of our old home to the purchase of our new home they were helpful in every phase of the process. Bryce was the best, he was very helpful, knowledgeable and funny. My brother used Geri last year for the purchase of his new home in 2015, and has a similarly great experience. If you are looking [...]
- Jason & Ann, Burlington 2016
I can never thank you enough for all your hard work on this. We could have never got this far without your persistence and professionalism dealing in some of the most difficult situations. Again, I THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I will always continue to tell everyone use Geri or you're NUTS!! We're your newest biggest fans!
"We highly recommend the Geri Reilly team to anyone looking to purchase a new home in Vermont! The Geri Reilly team was always available when we needed them - weekends, after hours - and got back to us qucikly. Ellen Zydb got us in to see every house we were [...]
- Valerie & James, Colchester 2015
"Geri was very helpful and calming during what could be a very stressful time. Geri answered my questions and helped guide me throughout the entire process of selling my home."
- MaryLou, South Burlington 2016
"Geri was extremely helpful during the sale of our house. We ended up selling our house in only four days. With Geri's knowledge of local real estate we were able to decide on the right asking price. Geri also helped me with ideas when it came to staging our home to sell quickly."
- Margaret & Bert, Burlington 2015
"Geri and her staff did a great job of selling our land. This is the second time dealing with Geri. She represented the person that bought a house from us. So we have dealt with Geri and her firm from both sides and would definitely recommend her to everyone. A nice experience!"
- Bill & Margi, Bolton 2016
"Geri helped us with both the sale and purchase of our homes. She and her team were wonderful to work with! They brought a high level of enthusiasm and professionalism to each transaction. We would use them again and wuold highly [...]
- Deb & Jeff, Essex 2015
Our experience with Geri Reilly covers our last three real estate transactions. Obviously we keep going back because of our strong satisfaction with her professionalism. She is an excellent communicator, extremely knowledgeable, and has a passion to get the job done the right way. In addition, she is a very friendly, sensitive, and fair [...]
Pat & Scott, Essex
Hi Geri, Bryce and Team - Thanks for ALL your help this year. House is great and pool was fun last summer!