- 1981Year Built
- 864Square Feet
Affordable condo living in Williston. Low association fees and comfortable living space make this an easy choice. Huge common space and playground. Private back deck overlooking small wooded area. Updated appliances, full basement, and efficient gas furnace. Convenient to I-89, shops, dining, movie theater and so much more!
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$164,900
- Date Listed05/15/2017
- MLS Number4633900
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- Exterior FeaturesTrash, Deck, Playground, Window Screens
- Exterior Coloryellow
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Disability FeaturesBathroom w/Tub, Hard Surface Flooring
- Garage # Cars
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Playground
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameLamoreaux
- Equipment AppliancesDehumidifier, Smoke Detectr-Hard Wired
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos21
- View Count75
- StreetShirley Cirlce
- Building Number68
- Elementary SchoolWilliston Central School
- Junior HighWilliston Central School
- ComplexRiver Cove East Condos
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- SubdivisionRiver Cove East Condos
- DistrictWilliston School District
- Flood ZoneNo
- Elec Co.GMP
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingHot Air
- HOA Fee$152
- NegotiableKitchen Island
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Plowing, Sewer, Trash, Water, Condo Association Fee
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure
- Water HeaterElectric, Owned
- Year Built1981
- Unit Number8
- Total Rooms4
- Square Feet864
- Foot Print Dim16X26
- Full Baths1
- ConstructionWood Frame
- APX Fin Below Grade416
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Security Doors
- BasementConcrete Floor, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Room 1 Dimensions11'x16'
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Dimensions13'x13'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Dimensions9'x12'
- Room 3 Level2
- Room 3 TypeBedroom
- Room 4 Dimensions12'x12'5"
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
There is no data available
There is no data available
"This agent listed our property and had multiple offers in hand in less than a week. Just as important, we accepted an offer, she personally followed through on all pending sale details which insured that our closing occurred with no last minute surprises. Geri is knowledgeable of a broad market area, and has a competent and [...]
- Peter, Colchester 2017
Geri has by far been the best realtor we have ever worked with. She was always professional but in a warm, friendly way. I often felt like I must be her only client because her attention and responses were so prompt, even though I know how busy she is. We sold our house promptly and found a great condo, all thanks to Geri!
Just wanted to say thank you again for sticking with this. I know it was a long process and I'm grateful it's finally over. Will give a call when I'm looking for my next house!
Amy, Colchester, VT
Geri and her team make a complicated process seem like a breeze. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We very highly recommend Geri and her team — they are simply the best!
Robert and Melissa, Westford
Geri - Thank you so much for helping us sell our Milton house. You did a great job for us and the sale came at the perfect time. Those Adirondack chairs really did help - great idea!
Janet and Bill, Idaho
"I would like to thank Geri and her team. They helped us in the process of selling our home from A-Z. Geri came in and gave us her honest opinion of what we needed to do to make our house sell in today's market. Any questions we had Geri and her team were always available to answer them. Geri made the process very easy for us with [...]
- Joe & Diane, South Burlington 2016
We very much appreciate all you did for us during this whole process; from that first meeting we had at your office, to the house hunting fun, all the way to the closings. You have a great organization, so please thank everyone for us that played a role.
Brad & Anne, South Burlington
Thank you so much for everything! You rock!!
"Geri was very helpful and calming during what could be a very stressful time. Geri answered my questions and helped guide me throughout the entire process of selling my home."
- MaryLou, South Burlington 2016
Thank you so very much for all that you've done in selling the farm land and getting us through each situation that occurred. Take care and God bless!