- 1981Year Built
- 864Square Feet
Affordable condo living in Williston. Low association fees and comfortable living space make this an easy choice. Huge common space and playground. Private back deck overlooking small wooded area. Updated appliances, full basement, and efficient gas furnace. Convenient to I-89, shops, dining, movie theater and so much more!
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$169,900
- Date Listed05/15/2017
- MLS Number4633900
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Playground, Window Screens
- Exterior Coloryellow
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Disability FeaturesBathroom w/Tub, Hard Surface Flooring
- Garage # Cars0
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Common Acreage, Playground, Sewer, Snow Removal, Trash, Water
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameLamoreaux
- Equipment AppliancesDehumidifier, Smoke Detectr-Hard Wired
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos19
- View Count28
- StreetShirley Circle
- Building Number68
- Elementary SchoolWilliston Central School
- Junior HighWilliston Central School
- ComplexRiver Cove East Condos
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- SubdivisionRiver Cove East Condos
- DistrictWilliston School District
- Flood ZoneNo
- Elec Co.GMP
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingHot Air
- Assoc Fees$152
- NegotiableKitchen Island
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Plowing, Sewer, Trash, Water, Condo Association Fee
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure
- Water HeaterElectric, Owned
- Year Built1981
- Unit Number8
- Total Rooms4
- Square Feet864
- Total Baths1
- Foot Print Dim16X26
- Full Baths1
- ConstructionWood Frame
- APX Fin Below Grade416
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan
- BasementConcrete Floor, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Room 1 Dimensions11'x16'
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Dimensions13'x13'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Dimensions9'x12'
- Room 3 Level2
- Room 3 TypeBedroom
- Room 4 Dimensions12'x12'5"
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
Thank you for your help with everything. I admire your knowledge, grace and professionalism. Thanks again for a job well done.
Geri was fantastic! The concierge services were a godsend. Geri was always on top of everything and walked us through the whole process!!
Joey & Karen
We cannot thank you enough in selling the apartment so quickly. You were great in handling the process. Again, thank you - you are the best!
Pauline & Reg
"My experience buying a house through Geri was excellent. I was shown the type of places I requested, but when i found them lacking I was shown a different type of place that was much better. I ended up in a home that was nicer than I thought I would ever get on my [...]
- Douglas, South Burlington 2015
Decided to go with Geri Reilly because of her experience, and knowledge. We were pleasantly surprised by her work ethic. She handled every detail of the listing and sale of our home. Questions and concerns were addressed promptly. Her knowledge of the market is thorough. Geri Reilly moves real estate.
Mike & Pam, Milton
We very much appreciate all you did for us during this whole process; from that first meeting we had at your office, to the house hunting fun, all the way to the closings. You have a great organization, so please thank everyone for us that played a role.
Brad & Anne, South Burlington
"We highly recommend the Geri Reilly team to anyone looking to purchase a new home in Vermont! The Geri Reilly team was always available when we needed them - weekends, after hours - and got back to us qucikly. Ellen Zydb got us in to see every house we were [...]
- Valerie & James, Colchester 2015
Geri - Thank you so much for helping us sell our Milton house. You did a great job for us and the sale came at the perfect time. Those Adirondack chairs really did help - great idea!
Janet and Bill, Idaho
We bought our house from Geri, 14 years later she sold it for us. The selling in particular was not a simple process, made complicated by the fact that we were long gone by the time we sold. Geri took care of all of the details that we could not. She also stayed in frequent contact with us and helped us to resolve a wide range of potential [...]
Janet & David, Essex
Thank you for all your help! You went above and beyond what you needed to do!