23 Upswept LaneSouth Burlington, VT 05403MLS Number 4633806
- Sale Price: $475,000
- 273 Days Since Sale
- 2006Year Built
- 2600Square Feet
With a westerly view and exceptional sunsets, this special Carriage Home has 4 bedrooms (one currently used as a den) which is unique in this neighborhood. Gorgeous European oak floors grace the lovely, spacious, eat-in kitchen as well as the living/dining room and hallways. A glass of wine or dinner by the gas fireplace makes for cozy evenings in the winter, and the central air and large deck are perfect for warm summers. The lower level with 2 full bedrooms and a bath includes a comfortable family room and large, bright windows with tons of storage space in the unfinished portion of the basement. Nearly maintenance-free, the modest HOA monthly dues take care of plowing, mowing, garden-care and trash removal as well as preservation and maintenance of the common land. Sidewalks in this carefully planned development, as well as walking trails through the woods, are ideal for outdoor time spent with family, friends or household pets. Downtown Burlington, Lake Champlain, UVM, the UVM Medical Center, Champlain College, the Interstate, the Burlington International Airport and University Mall are just moments away - along with dining options galore. In perfect move-in condition, you won't want to miss the opportunity to be part of a wonderful community and location. Owner/Realtor.
Ask Me A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking DescriptionGarage, Parking Spaces 4, Paved
- Year Built2006
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleCarriage, Freestanding
- Full Baths1
- 3/4 Baths2
- Total Baths3
- Total Rooms7
- Square Feet2600
- APX Unfin Below Grade836
- BasementClimate Controlled, Concrete Floor, Finished, Full, Insulated, Partially Finished, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heat SystemForced Air, Programmable Thermostat
- Water HeaterGas - Natural, Rented
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Plowing, Trash, HOA Fee
- Tax ReductionYes
- Assoc Fees$175
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Covenants, Deed, Plot Plan
- NegotiableOther, Window Treatments
- PossessionAt Closing
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$498,500
- Listing Agent NameBobbe Maynes
- Agent NameMaynes
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Sale Agent611656
- Selling Agent NameTish DiRuocco
- Sale Date10/16/2017
- Sale Price$475,000
- LM MST WGARAttached
- MLS Number4633806
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan, Fireplace - Gas, Kitchen Island, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Storage - Indoor, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Room 1 Dimensions14' x 17'
- Room 2 TypeLiving/Dining
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions19' x 24'
- Room 3 TypeBedroom
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions12' x 13' (used as den)
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions15' x 17'
- Room 5 TypeFamily Room
- Room 5 LevelBasement
- Room 5 Dimensions15' x 16.5'
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 LevelBasement
- Room 6 Dimensions10.5' x 15'
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 LevelBasement
- Room 7 Dimensions11' x 16.5'
- Building Number23
- StreetUpswept Lane
- TownSouth Burlington
- DistrictSouth Burlington Sch Distict
- Elementary SchoolOrchard Elementary School
- Junior HighFrederick H. Tuttle Middle Sch
- High SchoolSouth Burlington High School
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- AreaNear Golf Course, Suburban, Near Public Transportatn
- Lot Description
- Street Lights
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage1
- Exterior FeaturesTrash, Deck, Porch - Covered, Windows - Energy Star
- Exterior ColorTaupe
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr,1st Floor Low-Pile Carpet, Access Laundry No Steps, Access Mailboxes No Steps, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower, Hard Surface Flooring,1st Floor Laundry
- AmenitiesCommon Acreage, Trash, Landscaping
- Date Listed05/14/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos36
- View Count22
There is no data available
There is no data available
Thank you so much for everything! You rock!!
"I've known Geri for many years. She is very personable and caring. I knew I wanted to work with Geri and her amazing team right from the start! She told me my townhouse would sell in 2 weeks and that is exactly what happened! Everything went very smoothly from the start. I was impressed with the clear communication and the speed [...]
- Matt, Essex
Geri is the best, I called her from Florida where I now reside and told her I wanted to sell my condo in Vermont. She handled everything, she had an electrician, fire saftey people, glass people and ther workers come to our condo to do some work required by inspection. She has a closing coordinator in her office that handles everything and [...]
Ken & Sandy, Florida
Geri and her team make a complicated process seem like a breeze. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We very highly recommend Geri and her team — they are simply the best!
Robert and Melissa, Westford
"Geri and Mike were great, they both were very responsive and helped us with every step along the way. Great negotiators and very knowledge about the market. Would absolutely recommend."
- Kyle & Tyler, Essex 2018
Geri and her team make a complicated process seem like a breeze. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We very highly recommend Geri and her team - they are simple the best!
Robert and Melissa, Westford
"Geri and her team were awesome throughout my home buying experience. They gave me wonderful direction and handled all aspects of my home search purchase flawlessly. I highly recommend them and would use their services again should the need arise."
- Lee, Essex Junction 2017
Thank you so much for helping us find our house and for making our dream a reality... We love the house and are working hard at making it home!!! Thanks also to the whole team for making this possible, keep up the good work, we think of you often and hope we can get together at some point if you want to see what we have done so [...]
Dan, Julie, Stephanie and Emilie, VT
Geri has by far been the best realtor we have ever worked with. She was always professional but in a warm, friendly way. I often felt like I must be her only client because her attention and responses were so prompt, even though I know how busy she is. We sold our house promptly and found a great condo, all thanks to Geri!
Geri and her team made us feel like we were their only clients with the personal attention they gave to every detail of our home buying experience. Any and all questions or concerns in the process were immediately responded to and addressed to our complete satisfaction. We appreciated their expertise and guidance and were confident that [...]