372 Autumn Hill LaneShelburne, VT 05482MLS Number 4633399
- Sale Price: $825,000
- Sale Price: $825,000
- 62 Days Since Sale
- 2011Year Built
This striking custom-built 2011 home enjoys great privacy and limited Adirondack Mountain views. Wide open floor plan with oversized windows for great natural light. Open kitchen/dining/ family room runs the length of the home with a 2-sided gas fireplace separating a family room and separate 1st floor office. Exceptional mudroom with tons of storage, closets and built-ins and access to backyard! Upstairs, the master suite with great westerly views enjoys a walk-in closet and large full bath with luxurious soaking tub. Guests will love the private suite over the garage with a spacious living room, bedroom, bath and access to a rooftop deck with westerly views. A walkout basement with daylight provides great space for expansion if needed. Nest smart home features and wired for sound. Set back from the road for privacy in a wooded surrounding yet part of a beautiful neighborhood. Intermittent noise from firing range.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$849,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths4
- MLS Number4633399
- Sale Date08/16/2017
- Sale Price$825,000
- Lot Description
- Country Setting
- Deed Restricted
- Mountain View
- DrivewayCircular, Gravel
- RoadsAssociation, Cul-de-Sac, Paved, Private
- Road Frontage110
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower, Bathroom w/Tub, Hard Surface Flooring,1st Floor Laundry
- GarageAuto Open
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesCommon Acreage, Other
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameBoardman
- Date Listed05/12/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count39
- StreetAutumn Hill Lane
- Building Number372
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Elementary SchoolShelburne Community School
- Junior HighShelburne Community School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions17' x 14'7"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions14'5" x 14'7"
- Room 3 TypeFamily Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions14' x 14'7"
- Room 4 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions10'4" x 9'7"
- Room 5 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions16'7" x 12'11"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions12'11" x 8'10"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions12'11" x 8'10"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions12'5" x 10'
- Room 9 TypeBonus Room
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions20'2" x 17'10"
- Room 10 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions25'5" x 9'7"
- Room 11 TypeMudroom
- Room 11 Level1
- Room 11 Dimensions12'5" x 7'6"
- Room 12 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 12 Level1
- Room 12 Dimensions10'8" x 6'5"
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Hearth, Kitchen Island, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Soaking Tub, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built2011
- Full Baths3
- FloorsHardwood, Marble, Tile
- Water HeaterGas - Natural, Rented, Tank
- Total Rooms9
- APX Unfin Below Grade1437
- BasementFull, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleContemporary, Farmhouse
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet3298
- RoofMetal, Standing Seam
- Exterior ColorWhite
- ExteriorClapboard, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Porch - Covered
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heat SystemHot Air
- SewerHolding Tank, Leach Field - Off-Site, Pump Up, Shared, Septic
- WaterDrilled Well, Private, Purifier/Soft, Reverse Osmosis
- Fee IncludesOther, Plowing
- Assoc Fees$1,205
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Survey
- PossessionAt Closing
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
I couldn't have asked for a better real estate professional. Geri Reilly is a very knowledgeable, gently persistent, courteous, honest professional who is willing to go the extra ten miles to get the sale and closing done. Geri Reilly Real Estate are a great team to have on your side and her experience and contacts made what initially [...]
S. Brown, Colchester
"Geri is fantastic! My husband has been working out of state during the week for a year, and we had moved into our new home out of state. Geri was compassionate, supportive, and smart. Geri told me what things really didnt need to be done, what would still be helpful, and when she got started things really went lightning fast. In two [...]
- Donna & Josef, South Burlington
"Geri was very helpful and calming during what could be a very stressful time. Geri answered my questions and helped guide me throughout the entire process of selling my home."
- MaryLou, South Burlington 2016
I can never thank you enough for all your hard work on this. We could have never got this far without your persistence and professionalism dealing in some of the most difficult situations. Again, I THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I will always continue to tell everyone use Geri or you're NUTS!! We're your newest biggest fans!
“Geri was professional, resourceful, and a pleasure to work with. She provided me with all the information I needed to sell my condo in such an efficient manner. I would highly recommend Geri Reilly for all your real estate needs.”
– Lisa, South Burlington 2017
Thank you so much for everything! You rock!!
"Working with Geri and her team was such an enjoyable experience and I'm so grateful for their help and assistance in finding me the perfect condo. I've been loving every minute of being here!"
Jo, South Burlington 2016
"We are from Florida and were looking at a lake home as a second home/income property. Not knowing anyone in the area we contacted Geri Reilly because she was the listing agent on a property we were very interested in seeing. We were contacted almost immediately by Wendy O'Brien who works on Geri's team and she set us up with a [...]
- Jon & Rick, Alburgh
"Great experience from beginning to end! I had an offer within 1.5 weeks of listing the property with Geri and a successful closing the following month. Geri and the other individuals that I worked with in her office were all very helpful, patient (this was my first time selling property) and friendly. I would absolutely recommend Geri [...]
- Jenna, Winooski 2016
An ENORMOUS THANK YOU to you and your incredible staff for ALL your help and assistance with helping me buy my FIRST home!!! I appreciate all of your patience and humor and hard work in helping me navigate the entire process...right up to the very end today! Thanks for going the extra mile in making sure the closing happened today and was not [...]