372 Autumn Hill LaneShelburne, VT 05482MLS Number 4633399
- Sale Price: $825,000
- Sale Price: $825,000
- 1 Day Since Sale
- 2011Year Built
This striking custom-built 2011 home enjoys great privacy and limited Adirondack Mountain views. Wide open floor plan with oversized windows for great natural light. Open kitchen/dining/ family room runs the length of the home with a 2-sided gas fireplace separating a family room and separate 1st floor office. Exceptional mudroom with tons of storage, closets and built-ins and access to backyard! Upstairs, the master suite with great westerly views enjoys a walk-in closet and large full bath with luxurious soaking tub. Guests will love the private suite over the garage with a spacious living room, bedroom, bath and access to a rooftop deck with westerly views. A walkout basement with daylight provides great space for expansion if needed. Nest smart home features and wired for sound. Set back from the road for privacy in a wooded surrounding yet part of a beautiful neighborhood. Intermittent noise from firing range.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$849,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths4
- MLS Number4633399
- Sale Date08/16/2017
- Sale Price$825,000
- Lot Description
- Country Setting
- Deed Restricted
- Mountain View
- DrivewayCircular, Gravel
- RoadsAssociation, Cul-de-Sac, Paved, Private
- Road Frontage110
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower, Bathroom w/Tub, Hard Surface Flooring,1st Floor Laundry
- GarageAuto Open
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesSmoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameBoardman
- Date Listed05/12/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count35
- StreetAutumn Hill Lane
- Building Number372
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Elementary SchoolShelburne Community School
- Junior HighShelburne Community School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions17' x 14'7"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions14'5" x 14'7"
- Room 3 TypeFamily Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions14' x 14'7"
- Room 4 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions10'4" x 9'7"
- Room 5 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions16'7" x 12'11"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions12'11" x 8'10"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions12'11" x 8'10"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions12'5" x 10'
- Room 9 TypeBonus Room
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions20'2" x 17'10"
- Room 10 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions25'5" x 9'7"
- Room 11 TypeMudroom
- Room 11 Level1
- Room 11 Dimensions12'5" x 7'6"
- Room 12 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 12 Level1
- Room 12 Dimensions10'8" x 6'5"
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Hearth, Kitchen Island, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Soaking Tub, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built2011
- Full Baths3
- FloorsHardwood, Marble, Tile
- Water HeaterGas - Natural, Rented, Tank
- Total Rooms9
- APX Unfin Below Grade1437
- BasementFull, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleContemporary, Farmhouse
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet3298
- RoofMetal, Standing Seam
- Exterior ColorWhite
- ExteriorClapboard, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Porch - Covered
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heat SystemHot Air
- SewerHolding Tank, Leach Field - Off-Site, Pump Up, Shared, Septic
- WaterDrilled Well, Private, Purifier/Soft, Reverse Osmosis
- Fee IncludesOther, Plowing
- Assoc Fees$1,205
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Survey
- PossessionAt Closing
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
"Geri did an outstanding job in the process of selling our home. Geri was very responsive to all of our needs during the transition. With me being out of state Geri kept me informed of all issues that were occurring during the course of the sale. Geri had to step in at times during the negotiation process and lend her expertise so the [...]
- Jay, Williston
Geri is the best, I called her from Florida where I now reside and told her I wanted to sell my condo in Vermont. She handled everything, she had an electrician, fire saftey people, glass people and ther workers come to our condo to do some work required by inspection. She has a closing coordinator in her office that handles everything and [...]
Ken & Sandy, Florida
Decided to go with Geri Reilly because of her experience, and knowledge. We were pleasantly surprised by her work ethic. She handled every detail of the listing and sale of our home. Questions and concerns were addressed promptly. Her knowledge of the market is thorough. Geri Reilly moves real estate.
Mike & Pam, Milton
Geri and her team made us feel like we were their only clients with the personal attention they gave to every detail of our home buying experience. Any and all questions or concerns in the process were immediately responded to and addressed to our complete satisfaction. We appreciated their expertise and guidance and were confident that [...]
Kathleen & Richard, Richmond
An ENORMOUS THANK YOU to you and your incredible staff for ALL your help and assistance with helping me buy my FIRST home!!! I appreciate all of your patience and humor and hard work in helping me navigate the entire process...right up to the very end today! Thanks for going the extra mile in making sure the closing happened today and was not [...]
"From our first meeting with Geri, she was 100% honest and professional. She is insightful and a clear educator. Her team made the process quick and worry-free. I recommend Geri and her team to anyone wanting to buy or sell properties of any value."
- Linda & David, Cambridge 2015
Geri - Thank you so much for helping us sell our Milton house. You did a great job for us and the sale came at the perfect time. Those Adirondack chairs really did help - great idea!
Janet and Bill, Idaho
"I would like to thank Geri and her team. They helped us in the process of selling our home from A-Z. Geri came in and gave us her honest opinion of what we needed to do to make our house sell in today's market. Any questions we had Geri and her team were always available to answer them. Geri made the process very easy for us with [...]
- Joe & Diane, South Burlington 2016
"I have used Geri's Real Estate services for many years, and this transaction of my duplex in June took special effort, and she was attentive and a big help through it all. There is a big advantage in working with an agent that has the experience and local connections required to navigate through the inspections, zoning, tax [...]
- Dan, Burlington
Thank you so very much for all that you've done in selling the farm land and getting us through each situation that occurred. Take care and God bless!