217 Logging HillStowe, VT 05672MLS Number 4633292
- Sale Price: $1,410,000
- 243 Days Since Sale
- 1989Year Built
Magnificent Views of Mt. Mansfield and the valley! One of Stowe's best vantage points from which to view the Green Mountains & Stowe. You won't want to leave - immediate feelings of privacy and serenity surround you. The property features a main floor master suite, gracious living room, dining room and Sunroom all with sweeping views. A second suite plus two other bedrooms & a full bath are on the top floor. The lower level is a game/TV area with a walk out to the yard by the pond. Attached is a 3 car garage with a work room perfect for gardening chores. The "Hobby Barn" is a blank slate just waiting for your ideas! Imagine your own gym, handball court, climbing walls or home spa! There is room for all in this detached building, including your RV! A short walk from the house is a Gazebo overlooking the property and the valley to the west. Just beyond the house is a gorgeous brook cascading down over boulders! Clay tennis courts and a horse barn complete the package. Be Sure to check out the 3D Tour, Floor Plans and Video in the link below!
Ask Me A Question
- Parking Spaces3
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry, Heated, RV Accessible
- Year Built1989
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleContemporary, New Englander, Walkout Lower Level, Craftsman
- Full Baths3
- 3/4 Baths1
- Half Bath2
- Total Baths6
- Total Rooms9
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Square Feet5291
- APX Unfin Below Grade2343
- BasementConcrete, Full, Insulated, Partially Finished, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
- Exterior FeaturesBarn, Deck, Gazebo, Outbuilding, Tennis Court
- ExteriorWood Siding
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- AmenitiesNot Applicable
- Tax ReductionNo
- Assessment #1620500
- Assessment Year2011
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableCovenants, Deed
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$1,495,000
- Listing Agent NameThe Team at Little River Realty
- Agent NameLittle River Realty
- Broker NameLittle River Realty
- Sale Agent612353
- Selling Agent NameBateman Group
- Sale Date11/17/2017
- Sale Price$1,410,000
- LM MST WGARAttached
- MLS Number4633292
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Cathedral Ceiling, Dining Area, Draperies, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplaces - 2, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Security, Skylight, Soaking Tub, Storage - Indoor, Window Treatment, Wood Stove Hook-up, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate/Stone
- Room 1 Dimensions18'1" x 15'10"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions15'9" x 16'3"
- Room 3 TypeSunroom
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions21'7" x 16'3"
- Room 4 TypeLiving Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions23'9" x 19'2"
- Room 5 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions23'10" x 10'2"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions16'4" x 17'9"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions17' x 20'2"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions16'5" x 13'2"
- Room 9 TypeFamily Room
- Room 9 LevelBasement
- Room 9 Dimensions23'3" x 24'5"
- Building Number217
- StreetLogging Hill
- DistrictLamoille South
- Elementary SchoolStowe Elementary School
- Junior HighStowe Middle/High School
- High SchoolStowe Middle/High School
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Lot Description
- Mountain View
- Trail/Near Trail
- Walking Trails
- RoadsDirt, Public
- Road Frontage166
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Radiant
- WaterDrilled Well
- Water HeaterElectric, Owned
- SewerLeach Field, On-Site Septic Exists
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Date Listed05/12/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count38
There is no data available
There is no data available
Geri has by far been the best realtor we have ever worked with. She was always professional but in a warm, friendly way. I often felt like I must be her only client because her attention and responses were so prompt, even though I know how busy she is. We sold our house promptly and found a great condo, all thanks to Geri!
Thanks for all the work. You have a great team. Always on top of things. Pictures were great. Advertising was wonderful. Thanks for all your help in listing and buying. We might have spent too much on the buying end without your input.
John and Janice, Williston
"Geri Reilly and her team went out of their way to support us, both as home sellers and buyers. She is kind, determined, and very thoughtful. We sold our house in less then 3 months and moved into our dream home. Bryce, Kim and Susannah were great advocates throughout [...]
- Carin & Luke, Hinesburg 2015
From my initial contact with Geri Reilly concerning my interest in the area, she and her staff provided me with outstanding service. They provided me with detailed information about the market, responded in a timely manner to my queries and requests, arranged a highly organized and efficient weekend of home tours that was consistent with my [...]
LJR, Colchester 2014
“Geri and her team were wonderful to work with throughout the whole process. From listing the property through the actual closing, Geri and her team proved to be knowledgeable and responsive at all times and she has a great balance of being both professional and pleasant to work with. Geri assisted with recommending contractors who were [...]
- Diane, Essex 2018
"For the first time, I've seen the benefit of speaking to several realtors before making a final decision on who to list with. We were going to go with someone else, until we met you. Friends of ours even suggested using Picket Fence... what a mistake that would have been for us. Simply [...]
- Vernon & Linda, Williston 2016
"Geri and her team were helpful in helping us as first time homeowners. would recommend for any potential homeowners. We thought finding a home in our price range would be difficult, but it was made pretty easy thanks to Geri Reilly Real Estate"
- Joe, Essex Junction 2018
...we absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE our condo! I feel like we've been there forever, and it's only been a week. I am so glad that Carolyn set us up with our "listing cart"...I got the jump on seeing it before anyone else (and that Carolyn was able to get us in to see it right away)! Thank you for [...]
Leslie and Jim, Colchester, VT
"Geri is easy to talk to and follows through on all the little loose bits and pieces. She is patient and thorough. We could not have asked for a better realtor."
- Leslie & Bob, South Burlington
“Geri Reilly is the consummate professional and set the benchmark for exactly how a realtor should perform. She was spot on with all her advice throughout the process and answered all our questions and concerns. She even joined my agencies relocation program, after the fact, to ensure we received the maximum benefit, even though it [...]