- 1989Year Built
Magnificent Views of Mt. Mansfield and the valley! One of Stowe's best vantage points from which to view the Green Mountains & Stowe. You won't want to leave - immediate feelings of privacy and serenity surround you. The property features a main floor master suite, gracious living room, dining room and Sunroom all with sweeping views. A second suite plus two other bedrooms & a full bath are on the top floor. The lower level is a game/TV area with a walk out to the yard by the pond. Attached is a 3 car garage with a work room perfect for gardening chores. The "Hobby Barn" is a blank slate just waiting for your ideas! Imagine your own gym, handball court, climbing walls or home spa! There is room for all in this detached building, including your RV! A short walk from the house is a Gazebo overlooking the property and the valley to the west. Just beyond the house is a gorgeous brook cascading down over boulders! Clay tennis courts and a horse barn complete the package. Be Sure to check out the 3D Tour, Floor Plans and Video in the link below!
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$1,495,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths6
- MLS Number4633292
- Lot Description
- Mountain View
- Trail/Near Trail
- Walking Trails
- RoadsDirt, Public
- Road Frontage166
- Property TypeSingle Family
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Radiant
- SewerLeach Field, On-Site Septic Exists
- WaterDrilled Well
- Broker NameLittle River Realty
- Agent NameLittle River Realty
- Date Listed05/12/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count24
- StreetLogging Hill
- Building Number217
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictLamoille South
- Elementary SchoolStowe Elementary School
- Junior HighStowe Middle/High School
- High SchoolStowe Middle/High School
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions18'1" x 15'10"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions15'9" x 16'3"
- Room 3 TypeSunroom
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions21'7" x 16'3"
- Room 4 TypeLiving Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions23'9" x 19'2"
- Room 5 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions23'10" x 10'2"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions16'4" x 17'9"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions17' x 20'2"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions16'5" x 13'2"
- Room 9 TypeFamily Room
- Room 9 LevelBasement
- Room 9 Dimensions23'3" x 24'5"
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Cathedral Ceiling, Dining Area, Draperies, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplaces - 2, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Security, Skylight, Soaking Tub, Storage - Indoor, Window Treatment, Wood Stove Hook-up, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1989
- Full Baths3
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate/Stone
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterElectric, Owned
- Total Rooms9
- APX Unfin Below Grade2343
- BasementConcrete, Full, Insulated, Partially Finished, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
- Half Bath2
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Property StyleContemporary, New Englander, Walkout Lower Level, Craftsman
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet5291
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBarn, Deck, Gazebo, Outbuilding, Tennis Court
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry, Heated, RV Accessible
- Parking Spaces3
- AmenitiesNot Applicable
- Assessment #1620500
- Assessment Year2011
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableCovenants, Deed
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
Thank you all so much for the part you played in my new home purchase. Stephanie, without you there would be no perfect home, you persisted in finding the exact one to my specs, Geri for always being on top of it all (what would we all do without dot loop). I can't wait to get back there to see it! I know this was all worth it!
Thank you again for helping us buy our new house. We're settling in slowly, and really love it. You guys were total pros to work with and I appreciate all of your help.
It was very re-assuring to have Geri and Ellen to participate in the process of the purchase of my condo! Thanks so much for taking the time to answer my questions and making yourself available! Best of luck and continued success with your business!
...we absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE our condo! I feel like we've been there forever, and it's only been a week. I am so glad that Carolyn set us up with our "listing cart"...I got the jump on seeing it before anyone else (and that Carolyn was able to get us in to see it right away)! Thank you for [...]
Leslie and Jim, Colchester, VT
"Geri was a pleasure to work with when selling my condo. She was spot on in what to expect for price, she gave me great advice when a prospective buyer came in too low, and she even was right about how long it would take (actually it sold even faster). Her staff were [...]
- Kenny, Burlington 2015
“Geri Reilly is the consummate professional and set the benchmark for exactly how a realtor should perform. She was spot on with all her advice throughout the process and answered all our questions and concerns. She even joined my agencies relocation program, after the fact, to ensure we received the maximum benefit, even though it [...]
– Macnbon, South Burlington 2017
A big thank you to everyone on the Geri Reilly Team! I could not have been happier with my experience, from the start of my search right through to the final day of closing. Whether you are buying or selling, I would recommend anyone to have Geri Reilly by your side!
"We found Geri and her team to be very prompt and responsive in meeting our real estate needs. If there were any points of confusion, they were quickly addressed and rectified. Geri maintained a very calm, professional demeanor throughout the listing, negotiating and [...]
- Dennis & Wendy, Jericho 2015
Thank you for your help with everything. I admire your knowledge, grace and professionalism. Thanks again for a job well done.
"Great experience from beginning to end! I had an offer within 1.5 weeks of listing the property with Geri and a successful closing the following month. Geri and the other individuals that I worked with in her office were all very helpful, patient (this was my first time selling property) and friendly. I would absolutely recommend Geri [...]