217 Logging Hill RoadStowe, VT 05672MLS Number 4633292
- Sale Price: $1,410,000
- 124 Days Since Sale
- 1989Year Built
Magnificent Views of Mt. Mansfield and the valley! One of Stowe's best vantage points from which to view the Green Mountains & Stowe. You won't want to leave - immediate feelings of privacy and serenity surround you. The property features a main floor master suite, gracious living room, dining room and Sunroom all with sweeping views. A second suite plus two other bedrooms & a full bath are on the top floor. The lower level is a game/TV area with a walk out to the yard by the pond. Attached is a 3 car garage with a work room perfect for gardening chores. The "Hobby Barn" is a blank slate just waiting for your ideas! Imagine your own gym, handball court, climbing walls or home spa! There is room for all in this detached building, including your RV! A short walk from the house is a Gazebo overlooking the property and the valley to the west. Just beyond the house is a gorgeous brook cascading down over boulders! Clay tennis courts and a horse barn complete the package. Be Sure to check out the 3D Tour, Floor Plans and Video in the link below!
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$1,495,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths6
- MLS Number4633292
- Sale Date11/17/2017
- Sale Price$1,410,000
- Lot Description
- Mountain View
- Trail/Near Trail
- Walking Trails
- RoadsDirt, Public
- Road Frontage166
- Property TypeSingle Family
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry, Heated, RV Accessible
- Parking Spaces3
- AmenitiesNot Applicable
- Assessment #1620500
- Assessment Year2011
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableCovenants, Deed
- StreetLogging Hill
- Building Number217
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictLamoille South
- Elementary SchoolStowe Elementary School
- Junior HighStowe Middle/High School
- High SchoolStowe Middle/High School
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions18'1" x 15'10"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions15'9" x 16'3"
- Room 3 TypeSunroom
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions21'7" x 16'3"
- Room 4 TypeLiving Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions23'9" x 19'2"
- Room 5 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions23'10" x 10'2"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions16'4" x 17'9"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions17' x 20'2"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions16'5" x 13'2"
- Room 9 TypeFamily Room
- Room 9 LevelBasement
- Room 9 Dimensions23'3" x 24'5"
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Cathedral Ceiling, Dining Area, Draperies, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplaces - 2, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Security, Skylight, Soaking Tub, Storage - Indoor, Window Treatment, Wood Stove Hook-up, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1989
- Full Baths3
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate/Stone
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterElectric, Owned
- Total Rooms9
- APX Unfin Below Grade2343
- BasementConcrete, Full, Insulated, Partially Finished, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
- Half Bath2
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Property StyleContemporary, New Englander, Walkout Lower Level, Craftsman
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet5291
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBarn, Deck, Gazebo, Outbuilding, Tennis Court
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Radiant
- SewerLeach Field, On-Site Septic Exists
- WaterDrilled Well
- Broker NameLittle River Realty
- Agent NameLittle River Realty
- Date Listed05/12/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count36
There is no data available
There is no data available
"Geri and her team were very helpful every step of the way when we were looking to buy a home. It was a pleasure dealing with them and I would recommend their services to anyone. I was especially happy with how the closing was handled and how details were followed up on and taken care of. [...]
- John & Virginia, Shelburne 2015
Your knowledge of the Burlington area was fantastic...thank you for your professionalism and easy-going style. We loved working with you!
Heather & Scott, Burlington, VT
"For the first time, I've seen the benefit of speaking to several realtors before making a final decision on who to list with. We were going to go with someone else, until we met you. Friends of ours even suggested using Picket Fence... what a mistake that would have been for us. Simply [...]
- Vernon & Linda, Williston 2016
Geri Reilly is a first-rate realtor who provides good advice and understands the needs of her client. She is an absolute professional and so knowledgeable about every aspect of the process. She went ABOVE and BEYOND our expectations in doing everything that she could to sell our house and was actively involved everyday including our closing day. [...]
Chris & Tim, South Burlington
Geri has by far been the best realtor we have ever worked with. She was always professional but in a warm, friendly way. I often felt like I must be her only client because her attention and responses were so prompt, even though I know how busy she is. We sold our house promptly and found a great condo, all thanks to Geri!
To everyone at Geri Reilly Real Estate: Thank you for a job well done. The entire process from listing to selling to closing went very smoothly and quickly. It was a pleasure doing business with your firm. We would recommend your company to anyone interested in buying or selling a home.
Carolyn and Gary, Florida
Decided to go with Geri Reilly because of her experience, and knowledge. We were pleasantly surprised by her work ethic. She handled every detail of the listing and sale of our home. Questions and concerns were addressed promptly. Her knowledge of the market is thorough. Geri Reilly moves real estate.
Mike & Pam, Milton
Thank you so very much for all that you've done in selling the farm land and getting us through each situation that occurred. Take care and God bless!
George, Dawn and Ken
"My experience buying a house through Geri was excellent. I was shown the type of places I requested, but when i found them lacking I was shown a different type of place that was much better. I ended up in a home that was nicer than I thought I would ever get on my [...]
- Douglas, South Burlington 2015
"As first time home buyers, we felt intimidated by the process, but we were able to purchase our home with confidence, thanks to the Geri Reilly team! They walked us through every step of the process. Ellen Zdyb worked hard to get us into every house we wanted to see, sometimes on very short [...]