911 Dorset Street, Unit 29South Burlington, VT 05403MLS Number 4632832
- Sale Price: $269,000
- 271 Days Since Sale
- 1982Year Built
Don't miss this rare 3-bedroom end unit townhome in the desirable Indian Creek neighborhood in South Burlington. This home has a beautiful setting on a quiet cul-de-sac and is just a short walk to the association in-ground pool, two tennis courts, and community garden area. This spacious unit features an open dining and living room area with a Rinnai natural gas heater installed in 2017, wall a/c unit and gas fireplace. Sliders lead to the spacious deck for outdoor dining backing up to a private wooded area. The kitchen has freshly painted cabinets a stainless dishwasher and range hood and a sun-filled breakfast area. The first floor also has a full bathroom and a bedroom which would also make a great home office. The second floor has a spacious master with another wall a/c unit and a walk-in closet, a third bedroom and a shared bath with a private entry to the master. The detached one-car garage offers additional storage space. This neighborhood is just also a short walk to Dorset Park and just minutes from UVM, schools, shopping, dining, the airport, and downtown Burlington yet is nicely set back in a wonderful private location!
Ask Me A Question
- Garage ParkingAssigned
- Garage # Cars1
- Year Built1982
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Full Baths2
- Unit Number29
- Total Rooms7
- Square Feet1670
- Room 1 Dimensions19'x8'
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Dimensions12'x9'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Dimensions15'x12'
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- Room 4 Dimensions15'x14'
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 5 Dimensions17x'11'
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Dimensions13'x11'
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 TypeBath - Full
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 TypeBath - Full
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Date Listed05/09/2017
- Date Price Change05/22/2017
- List Price$269,000
- Agent NameKaseta
- Lister Office NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Listing Agent NameMatthew Kaseta
- Seller Office NameC21 Jack Associates/S. Burlington
- Selling Agent NameRobbi Handy Holmes
- MLS Number4632832
- Exterior FeaturesTrash, Deck, Garden Space, Pool - In Ground, Storage
- Exterior ColorGray
- RoofShingle - Other
- Elec Co.Green Mountain Power
- Electric100 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelElectric, Gas - Natural
- Water HeaterElectric, Rented
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Gas Heater, Wall Furnace
- Building Number911
- StreetDorset Street
- TownSouth Burlington
- ComplexIndian Creek
- DistrictSouth Burlington Sch Distict
- Flood ZoneUnknown
- Elementary SchoolCentral School
- Junior HighFrederick H. Tuttle Middle Sch
- High SchoolSouth Burlington High School
- AreaNear Country Club, Near Shopping, Suburban
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- RoadsCul-de-Sac, Paved
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Landscaped, Level, Recreational
- Disability Features1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Master Insurance, Landscaping
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Plowing, Recreation, Trash, Condo Association Fee
- HOA Fee$320
- Unadjusted TaxesNo
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Covenants, Deed, Property Disclosure, Survey
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesCO Detector, Smoke Detector
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count27
There is no data available
There is no data available
"Geri was extremely helpful during the sale of our house. We ended up selling our house in only four days. With Geri's knowledge of local real estate we were able to decide on the right asking price. Geri also helped me with ideas when it came to staging our home to sell quickly."
- Margaret & Bert, Burlington 2015
Your knowledge of the Burlington area was fantastic...thank you for your professionalism and easy-going style. We loved working with you!
Heather & Scott, Burlington, VT
"Great team of talented realtors! They were very receptive to my needs and dedicated a lot of time toward helping me find my dream home - driving me all over the state of Vermont. Once I found the perfect property, Geri made negotiations and paperwork feel easy. A great experience overall."
- Julia, Jericho 2018
Thank you so much for helping us find our house and for making our dream a reality... We love the house and are working hard at making it home!!! Thanks also to the whole team for making this possible, keep up the good work, we think of you often and hope we can get together at some point if you want to see what we have done so [...]
Dan, Julie, Stephanie and Emilie, VT
"Geri was very helpful and calming during what could be a very stressful time. Geri answered my questions and helped guide me throughout the entire process of selling my home."
- MaryLou, South Burlington 2016
"Geri, Suzanna Gruner, and the whole team were outstanding. Our home sold quickly, less than 10 days. There is typically a long gap between signing a sales contract and closing. Geri and the team stayed connected with us the whole time and were involved in every step in the process. The few minor issues that came up were [...]
-Eileen & Bob, Colchester 2017
"From our first meeting with Geri, she was 100% honest and professional. She is insightful and a clear educator. Her team made the process quick and worry-free. I recommend Geri and her team to anyone wanting to buy or sell properties of any value."
- Linda & David, Cambridge 2015
Geri is the best, I called her from Florida where I now reside and told her I wanted to sell my condo in Vermont. She handled everything, she had an electrician, fire saftey people, glass people and ther workers come to our condo to do some work required by inspection. She has a closing coordinator in her office that handles everything and [...]
Ken & Sandy, Florida
I can't thank you enough for the incredible job you did on the listing, showing and sale of my condo in Williston. Your professionalism and skills are unmatched! You made the whole process enjoyable and educational. I very much appreciate all your help and guidance. I wish you continued success!
Jackie, South Burlington, VT
What a GREAT experience...Love Love Love Geri and her team. you talk about professionalism and experience, Geri and her team are the real deal. A special shout out to: her closing coordinator (Kim), she got the job done in a timely matter and was extremely friendly. Thank you Kim...