- 2017Year Built
Imagine moving into a beautiful new home on the largest lot in the development! Experience country living at its best on this gorgeous expansive 9.74+/- acre lot. Work with the wonderful team at Godbout Design Build to design your dream home, or select the proposed floor plans on this open 3 bedroom 2.5 bath colonial style home featuring approximately 2050 finished square feet above grade and the potential to finish off a bonus room for additional square footage! Conveniences include easy to maintain vinyl siding, a full unfinished basement, and an attached 2 car garage. The Association fees are expected to be about $29 per month, and include plowing and community septic. Check out the attached floor plans, and start dreaming about choosing new kitchen and bath cabinetry, fixtures, lights, and flooring! Centrally located between Chittenden and Franklin counties, you are only 11.5 miles from downtown Burlington, and 18 miles from St. Albans. Property taxes listed are for land only.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$389,900
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Unit Number5
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4631756
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Subdivision
- RoadsAssociation, Private
- Road Frontage446
- Property TypeSingle Family
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemMulti Zone
- WaterDrilled Well
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- PossessionAt Closing
- StreetCobble View
- Building NumberLot 5
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- SubdivisionCobble View Estates
- DistrictMilton Town
- Elementary SchoolMilton Elementary School
- Junior HighMilton Jr High School
- High SchoolMilton Senior High School
- Room 1 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 1 Level2
- Room 1 Dimensions13'6" x 15'4"
- Room 2 TypeBedroom
- Room 2 Level2
- Room 2 Dimensions11'0" x 11'0"
- Room 3 TypeBedroom
- Room 3 Level2
- Room 3 Dimensions12'0" x 11'0"
- Room 4 TypeGreat Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions21'0" x 15'0"
- Room 5 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions11'0" x 11'6"
- Room 6 TypeDining Room
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions13'6" x 12'0"
- Room 7 TypeKitchen
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions13'10" x 11'2"
- Interior FeaturesMaster BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- Year Built2017
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle
- Total Rooms7
- AG Sqft264
- APX Unfin Below Grade1076
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleColonial
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- ConstructionNew Construction
- Square Feet2050
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Covered
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr
- GarageDirect Entry
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesSewer, Snow Removal
- Parking DescriptionGarage, Off Street
- Broker NamePreferred Properties
- Agent NameTrousdale
- Date Listed05/05/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos11
- View Count54
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
"Geri and her team were awesome throughout my home buying experience. They gave me wonderful direction and handled all aspects of my home search purchase flawlessly. I highly recommend them and would use their services again should the need arise."
- Lee, Essex Junction 2017
You gave Bobbi and I marvelous counsel over the years; should we ever again look for a property in Vermont, you'll be our agent - you're the best!!
Thank you so much for helping us find our house and for making our dream a reality... We love the house and are working hard at making it home!!! Thanks also to the whole team for making this possible, keep up the good work, we think of you often and hope we can get together at some point if you want to see what we have done so [...]
Dan, Julie, Stephanie and Emilie, VT
"Geri was professional, and got us a significantly higher price than any other real estate agent even thought possible. Other agents wanted to list at $250K, Geri said to list at $265K, it sold with multiple offers in one day at $272K. I'd highly recommend her."
- Sean & Jennifer, South Burlington 2016
"We highly recommend the Geri Reilly team to anyone looking to purchase a new home in Vermont! The Geri Reilly team was always available when we needed them - weekends, after hours - and got back to us qucikly. Ellen Zydb got us in to see every house we were [...]
- Valerie & James, Colchester 2015
“We had a great experience working with Geri and her team of real estate experts. They were knowledgeable, flexible and had a fast response time. I highly recommend working with this team!”
- Jessie, Essex Jct. 2017
"Geri's team was very responsive to all of our inquiries, requests and questions. This was not our first time using Geri and as always a wonderful and very professional experience. I highly recommend Geri's team!"
- Katie, Williston 2016
Thank you so much for everything! You rock!!
Thank you so very much for all that you've done in selling the farm land and getting us through each situation that occurred. Take care and God bless!