306 Park RoadSouth Burlington, VT 05403MLS Number 4629411
- Sale Price: $371,000
- 80 Days Since Sale
- 1999Year Built
- 1866Square Feet
One of the original Inverness units up at Vermont National, this Townhome enjoys a unique floor plan with features like a 1st floor den/office. Totally private back patio overlooking woods. Bay window in spacious living room with eastern exposure for morning sun. Kitchen has enough room for a breakfast table or island plus the adjacent room could serve as either formal dining or family room. The master suite has a walk-in closet and full bath with jetted tub. Interior completely repainted Spring 2017. Nicely landscaped all around with Adirondack or Green Mountain views from all bedrooms. Tax prebate may apply.
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$399,900
- Date Listed04/25/2017
- MLS Number4629411
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Landscaped, Mountain View, Trail/Near Trail, View
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Exterior FeaturesFence - Partial, Patio, Porch - Covered
- Exterior ColorGrey
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Disability Features1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Bathroom w/Tub, Paved Parking
- Garage ParkingAuto Open
- Garage # Cars2
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Common Acreage, Master Insurance, Snow Removal, Trash
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameBoardman
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Cats Allowed, Pets - Dogs Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesSmoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- New ContructionExisting
- Other RowNo
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos39
- View Count53
- TownSouth Burlington
- Building Number306
- Elementary SchoolRick Marcott Central School
- Junior HighFrederick H. Tuttle Middle Sch
- High SchoolSouth Burlington High School
- DistrictSouth Burlington Sch Distict
- AreaAbuts Golf Course, Near Country Club, Near Golf Course, Near Paths
- Flood ZoneUnknown
- Elec Co.GMP
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- HOA Fee$380
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Other, Plowing, Trash, Condo Association Fee
- Docs AvailableDeed, Plot Plan, Property Disclosure
- Condo Fees$195
- Water HeaterGas - Natural, Owned, Tank
- Year Built1999
- Total Rooms7
- Square Feet1866
- FoundationSlab - Concrete
- Full Baths2
- Half Bath1
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Ceiling Fan, Fireplace - Gas, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet, Whirlpool Tub, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- Room 1 Dimensions17' x 13'7"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Dimensions15'10" x 13'8"
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 3 Dimensions13'5" x 12'7"
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeFamily Room
- Room 4 Dimensions12'2" x 10'7"
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeDen
- Room 5 Dimensions16'6" x 13'
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 6 Dimensions12'9" x 9'11"
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Dimensions16' x 12'
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
There is no data available
There is no data available
"Geri and her entire team were amazing from start to finish. They were knowledgeable, professional, and worked with me personally to customize my individual needs to help me buy a home."
-Tanya, Essex Junction 2017
"I've known Geri for many years. She is very personable and caring. I knew I wanted to work with Geri and her amazing team right from the start! She told me my townhouse would sell in 2 weeks and that is exactly what happened! Everything went very smoothly from the start. I was impressed with the clear communication and the speed [...]
- Matt, Essex
Thanks. If it wasn't for you I would probably never have owned a house! You made it so easy. I love everything about my new home! Thanks for finding it for me. You make the world a better place.
Bev, New Haven, VT
Hi Geri, Bryce and Team - Thanks for ALL your help this year. House is great and pool was fun last summer!
"Geri, Susannah Gruner, and the whole team were outstanding. Geri and the team stayed connected with us the whole time and were involved in every step in the process. We never had a problem getting in touch with Geri, Suzy, or any member of the team and their response was amazingly fast. We will absolutely use Geri Reilly Realty again [...]
– Eileen & Bob, Colchester 2017
Thank you so very much for all that you've done in selling the farm land and getting us through each situation that occurred. Take care and God bless!
George, Dawn and Ken
Geri and her team make a complicated process seem like a breeze. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We very highly recommend Geri and her team — they are simply the best!
Robert and Melissa, Westford
An ENORMOUS THANK YOU to you and your incredible staff for ALL your help and assistance with helping me buy my FIRST home!!! I appreciate all of your patience and humor and hard work in helping me navigate the entire process...right up to the very end today! Thanks for going the extra mile in making sure the closing happened today and was not [...]
"I was extremely impressed with the service I received working with Geri. I was an out of town owner, so Geri carried the ball throughout the process of selling my lake home. I was kept well informed at all times. Geri gives it her all!!"
- Jackie, Ferrisburgh 2016
"I would like to thank Geri and her team. They helped us in the process of selling our home from A-Z. Geri came in and gave us her honest opinion of what we needed to do to make our house sell in today's market. Any questions we had Geri and her team were always available to answer them. Geri made the process very easy for us with [...]