306 Park RoadSouth Burlington, VT 05403MLS Number 4629411
- Sale Price: $371,000
- 326 Days Since Sale
- 1999Year Built
- 1866Square Feet
One of the original Inverness units up at Vermont National, this Townhome enjoys a unique floor plan with features like a 1st floor den/office. Totally private back patio overlooking woods. Bay window in spacious living room with eastern exposure for morning sun. Kitchen has enough room for a breakfast table or island plus the adjacent room could serve as either formal dining or family room. The master suite has a walk-in closet and full bath with jetted tub. Interior completely repainted Spring 2017. Nicely landscaped all around with Adirondack or Green Mountain views from all bedrooms. Tax prebate may apply.
Ask Me A Question
- Garage ParkingAuto Open
- Garage # Cars2
- Year Built1999
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Full Baths2
- Half Bath1
- Total Rooms7
- Square Feet1866
- FoundationSlab - Concrete
- AreaAbuts Golf Course, Near Country Club, Near Golf Course, Near Paths
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Landscaped, Mountain View, Trail/Near Trail, View
- Disability Features1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Bathroom w/Tub, Paved Parking
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Master Insurance
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Other, Plowing, Trash, Condo Association Fee
- HOA Fee$380
- Condo Fees$195
- Unadjusted TaxesNo
- Docs AvailableDeed, Plot Plan, Property Disclosure
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Cats Allowed, Pets - Dogs Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesSmoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- New ContructionExisting
- Other RowNo
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count60
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Date Listed04/25/2017
- Date Price Change08/31/2017
- List Price$399,900
- Agent NameBoardman
- Lister Office NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Listing Agent NameBrian M. Boardman
- Seller Office NameKW Vermont
- Selling Agent NameChris Goldsbury
- MLS Number4629411
- Exterior FeaturesTrash, Fence - Partial, Patio, Porch - Covered
- Exterior ColorGrey
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Elec Co.GMP
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Water HeaterGas - Natural, Owned, Tank
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- Building Number306
- TownSouth Burlington
- DistrictSouth Burlington Sch Distict
- Flood ZoneUnknown
- Elementary SchoolRick Marcott Central School
- Junior HighFrederick H. Tuttle Middle Sch
- High SchoolSouth Burlington High School
- Room 1 Dimensions17' x 13'7"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Dimensions15'10" x 13'8"
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 3 Dimensions13'5" x 12'7"
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeFamily Room
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Ceiling Fan, Fireplace - Gas, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet, Whirlpool Tub, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- Room 4 Dimensions12'2" x 10'7"
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeDen
- Room 5 Dimensions16'6" x 13'
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 6 Dimensions12'9" x 9'11"
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Dimensions16' x 12'
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
There is no data available
There is no data available
"Geri and her team were helpful in helping us as first time homeowners. would recommend for any potential homeowners. We thought finding a home in our price range would be difficult, but it was made pretty easy thanks to Geri Reilly Real Estate"
- Joe, Essex Junction 2018
"Geri has a competent staff, and uses the various skills of her employees to aide the buyer from start to finish. Geri, herself, is a master negotiator - the one you want representing you in the final hour. Ellen Zdyb showed me properties and didn't waste my time - she knew what I would like. When it was time to make an offer, she [...]
- Stephanie, Burlington
"Geri and her team were very helpful every step of the way when we were looking to buy a home. It was a pleasure dealing with them and I would recommend their services to anyone. I was especially happy with how the closing was handled and how details were followed up on and taken care of. [...]
- John & Virginia, Shelburne 2015
Geri and her team make a complicated process seem like a breeze. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We very highly recommend Geri and her team — they are simply the best!
Robert and Melissa, Westford
"I was extremely impressed with the service I received working with Geri. I was an out of town owner, so Geri carried the ball throughout the process of selling my lake home. I was kept well informed at all times. Geri gives it her all!!"
- Jackie, Ferrisburgh 2016
“We had a great experience working with Geri and her team of real estate experts. They were knowledgeable, flexible and had a fast response time. I highly recommend working with this team!”
- Jessie, Essex Jct. 2017
I want to take this opportunity to offer a testimonial of the great work and service you provided during the marketing and sale of our home in Shelburne, VT. It was a unique property that appealed to a limited sphere of buyers in a serious downturn in real estate. And you SOLD IT! ...As far as I am concerned, you are the best real estate [...]
Jerry, Webster, NY
Geri you are the best. Thank you for all the extra attention you paid to mom and her family. You did exactly what you said you would and went up and beyond getting that house sold.
Carole, South Burlington 2014
I can't thank you enough for the incredible job you did on the listing, showing and sale of my condo in Williston. Your professionalism and skills are unmatched! You made the whole process enjoyable and educational. I very much appreciate all your help and guidance. I wish you continued success!
Jackie, South Burlington, VT
Geri and her team make a complicated process seem like a breeze. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We very highly recommend Geri and her team - they are simple the best!