- 1999Year Built
- 1866Square Feet
One of the original Inverness units up at Vermont National, this Townhome enjoys a unique floor plan with features like a 1st floor den/office. Totally private back patio overlooking woods. Bay window in spacious living room with eastern exposure for morning sun. Kitchen has enough room for a breakfast table or island plus the adjacent room could serve as either formal dining or family room. The master suite has a walk-in closet and full bath with jetted tub. Interior completely repainted Spring 2017. Nicely landscaped all around with Adirondack or Green Mountain views from all bedrooms. Tax prebate may apply.
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$399,900
- Date Listed04/25/2017
- MLS Number4629411
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Landscaped, Mountain View, Trail/Near Trail, View
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Exterior FeaturesFence - Partial, Patio, Porch - Covered
- Exterior ColorGrey
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Disability Features1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Bathroom w/Tub, Paved Parking
- Garage ParkingAuto Open
- Garage # Cars2
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Common Acreage, Master Insurance, Snow Removal, Trash
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameBoardman
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Cats Allowed, Pets - Dogs Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesSmoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- New ContructionExisting
- Other RowNo
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos39
- View Count48
- TownSouth Burlington
- Building Number306
- Elementary SchoolRick Marcott Central School
- Junior HighFrederick H. Tuttle Middle Sch
- High SchoolSouth Burlington High School
- DistrictSouth Burlington Sch Distict
- AreaAbuts Golf Course, Near Country Club, Near Golf Course, Near Paths
- Flood ZoneUnknown
- Elec Co.GMP
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- HOA Fee$380
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Other, Plowing, Trash, Condo Association Fee
- Docs AvailableDeed, Plot Plan, Property Disclosure
- Condo Fees$195
- Water HeaterGas - Natural, Owned, Tank
- Year Built1999
- Total Rooms7
- Square Feet1866
- Total Baths3
- FoundationSlab - Concrete
- Full Baths2
- Half Bath1
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Ceiling Fan, Fireplace - Gas, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet, Whirlpool Tub, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- Room 1 Dimensions17' x 13'7"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Dimensions15'10" x 13'8"
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 3 Dimensions13'5" x 12'7"
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeFamily Room
- Room 4 Dimensions12'2" x 10'7"
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeDen
- Room 5 Dimensions16'6" x 13'
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 6 Dimensions12'9" x 9'11"
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Dimensions16' x 12'
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
Huge Kudos to Bryce and Geri, we couldn't be happier with our new home and with the Reilly Team. These people really kicked butt! Thanks a lot.
Tracy and Josh, VT
Our experience with Geri Reilly covers our last three real estate transactions. Obviously we keep going back because of our strong satisfaction with her professionalism. She is an excellent communicator, extremely knowledgeable, and has a passion to get the job done the right way. In addition, she is a very friendly, sensitive, and fair [...]
Pat & Scott, Essex
"I chose Geri because of the reputation I had heard from others, my mortgage specialist said she doesn't mess around and will get the job done. I listed my property with her and she assured me that it would go fast so be prepared. Geri was right, I had a contract signed within two days for my full asking price. The rest of the [...]
- James, South Burlington
"Geri was extremely helpful during the sale of our house. We ended up selling our house in only four days. With Geri's knowledge of local real estate we were able to decide on the right asking price. Geri also helped me with ideas when it came to staging our home to sell quickly."
- Margaret & Bert, Burlington 2015
"Geri was a pleasure to work with when selling my condo. She was spot on in what to expect for price, she gave me great advice when a prospective buyer came in too low, and she even was right about how long it would take (actually it sold even faster). Her staff were [...]
- Kenny, Burlington 2015
Your knowledge of the Burlington area was fantastic...thank you for your professionalism and easy-going style. We loved working with you!
Heather & Scott, Burlington, VT
"We are deeply grateful for all Geri did to make both our home sale and our home purchase go smoothly. At every step, Geri gave us honest, professional, accurate advice. Her negotiating skills saved us money; and she was "fully with us" for important decisions; she "held our hands" all the way; she offered us timely [...]
- Kate & Fred, Burlington
Geri and her team make a complicated process seem like a breeze. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We very highly recommend Geri and her team — they are simply the best!
Robert and Melissa, Westford
"Geri is fantastic! My husband has been working out of state during the week for a year, and we had moved into our new home out of state. Geri was compassionate, supportive, and smart. Geri told me what things really didnt need to be done, what would still be helpful, and when she got started things really went lightning fast. In two [...]
- Donna & Josef, South Burlington
Thanks for all the work. You have a great team. Always on top of things. Pictures were great. Advertising was wonderful. Thanks for all your help in listing and buying. We might have spent too much on the buying end without your input.