- 1999Year Built
- 1866Square Feet
One of the original Inverness units up at Vermont National, this Townhome enjoys a unique floor plan with features like a 1st floor den/office. Totally private back patio overlooking woods. Bay window in spacious living room with eastern exposure for morning sun. Kitchen has enough room for a breakfast table or island plus the adjacent room could serve as either formal dining or family room. The master suite has a walk-in closet and full bath with jetted tub. Interior completely repainted Spring 2017. Nicely landscaped all around with Adirondack or Green Mountain views from all bedrooms. Tax prebate may apply.
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$415,000
- Date Listed04/25/2017
- MLS Number4629411
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Landscaped, Mountain View, Trail/Near Trail, View
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Exterior FeaturesFence - Partial, Patio, Porch - Covered
- Exterior ColorGrey
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Disability Features1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Bathroom w/Tub, Paved Parking
- Garage ParkingAuto Open
- Garage # Cars2
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Common Acreage, Master Insurance, Snow Removal, Trash
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameBoardman
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Cats Allowed, Pets - Dogs Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesSmoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- New ContructionExisting
- Other RowNo
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos39
- View Count35
- TownSouth Burlington
- StreetPark Road
- Building Number306
- Elementary SchoolRick Marcott Central School
- Junior HighFrederick H. Tuttle Middle Sch
- High SchoolSouth Burlington High School
- DistrictSouth Burlington Sch Distict
- AreaAbuts Golf Course, Near Country Club, Near Golf Course, Near Paths
- Flood ZoneUnknown
- Elec Co.GMP
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- Assoc Fees$380
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Other, Plowing, Trash, Condo Association Fee
- Docs AvailableDeed, Plot Plan, Property Disclosure
- Condo Fees$195
- Water HeaterGas - Natural, Owned, Tank
- Year Built1999
- Total Rooms7
- Square Feet1866
- Total Baths3
- FoundationSlab - Concrete
- Full Baths2
- Half Bath1
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Ceiling Fan, Fireplace - Gas, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet, Whirlpool Tub, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- Room 1 Dimensions17' x 13'7"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Dimensions15'10" x 13'8"
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 3 Dimensions13'5" x 12'7"
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeFamily Room
- Room 4 Dimensions12'2" x 10'7"
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeDen
- Room 5 Dimensions16'6" x 13'
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 6 Dimensions12'9" x 9'11"
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Dimensions16' x 12'
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
"I've known Geri for many years. She is very personable and caring. I knew I wanted to work with Geri and her amazing team right from the start! She told me my townhouse would sell in 2 weeks and that is exactly what happened! Everything went very smoothly from the start. I was impressed with the clear communication and the speed [...]
- Matt, Essex
"I have used Geri's Real Estate services for many years, and this transaction of my duplex in June took special effort, and she was attentive and a big help through it all. There is a big advantage in working with an agent that has the experience and local connections required to navigate through the inspections, zoning, tax [...]
- Dan, Burlington
Geri - Thank you so much for helping us sell our Milton house. You did a great job for us and the sale came at the perfect time. Those Adirondack chairs really did help - great idea!
Janet and Bill, Idaho
"Once again, top notch service from Geri! We know we are in good hands with Geri's real estate knowledge, excellent communication skills and friendly customer service. We feel fortunate to have Geri as our realtor and friend. It's a win-win partnership! Thanks Geri."
- Gary, Hinesburg 2017
Jim, Colchester, VT
From my initial contact with Geri Reilly concerning my interest in the area, she and her staff provided me with outstanding service. They provided me with detailed information about the market, responded in a timely manner to my queries and requests, arranged a highly organized and efficient weekend of home tours that was consistent with my [...]
LJR, Colchester 2014
"Geri and her team were awesome throughout my home buying experience. They gave me wonderful direction and handled all aspects of my home search purchase flawlessly. I highly recommend them and would use their services again should the need arise."
- Lee, Essex Junction 2017
"Geri Reilly and her team went out of their way to support us, both as home sellers and buyers. She is kind, determined, and very thoughtful. We sold our house in less then 3 months and moved into our dream home. Bryce, Kim and Susannah were great advocates throughout [...]
- Carin & Luke, Hinesburg 2015
Your knowledge of the Burlington area was fantastic...thank you for your professionalism and easy-going style. We loved working with you!
Heather & Scott, Burlington, VT
"Geri was excellent to work with. She provided great guidance from the point of getting the house ready tp sell through every part of the sales process. Our house was well advertised. Maybe the most critical part for us was the negotiation phase, where her experience helped us save thousands."