- 1986Year Built
Enjoy seclusion and privacy in this custom-built Contemporary! Open floor plan with a family/ dining room which enjoys southern exposure and opens to the back deck overlooking grounds. Formal living room with wood-burning fireplace added in 1998. Master suite with vaulted ceiling and views. Great 3rd floor room with balcony is a terrific office space/ studio or playroom. Lower level walkout offers plenty of easy access for storage and potential for more living space. The screened porch is a private oasis and offers covered access to the oversized 2-car garage with overhead storage. Natural landscaping surrounds this home with open lawn, rolling hills and limited views of Mt. Philo. New roof in 2006, many newer Marvin windows, new septic tank 2016. Member Heather Lane Road Association.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARDetached
- List Price$599,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4628256
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Sloping, Trail/Near Trail, View
- RoadsAssociation, Dead End, Gravel, Private, Shared
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric100 Amp,220 Plug, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemHot Air, Stove - Wood
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Concrete, Mound, Private, Septic
- WaterDrilled Well, Private, Purifier/Soft
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableCovenants, Deed, Plot Plan, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing
- StreetHeather Lane
- Building Number297
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Elementary SchoolShelburne Community School
- Junior HighShelburne Community School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions10'8" x 8'3"
- Room 2 TypeFamily Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions27' x 13'7"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions19'9" x 15'
- Room 4 TypePorch
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions13'5" x 11'7"
- Room 5 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions15' x 10'8"
- Room 6 TypePlayroom
- Room 6 Level3
- Room 6 Dimensions17' x 13'10"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions11' x 10'4"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions14' x 8'2"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions14'7" x 10'
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Fireplace - Wood, Hearth, Lead/Stain Glass, Living/Dining, Skylight, Vaulted Ceiling
- Year Built1986
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood
- Water HeaterOwned, Tank
- Total Rooms8
- APX Unfin Below Grade829
- BasementCrawl Space, Full, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleContemporary
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet2393
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorBrown
- ExteriorClapboard, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Garden Space, Porch - Covered, Porch - Screened
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Bathroom w/Tub
- GarageAuto Open, Storage Above
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameBoardman
- Date Listed04/20/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count57
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
From my initial contact with Geri Reilly concerning my interest in the area, she and her staff provided me with outstanding service. They provided me with detailed information about the market, responded in a timely manner to my queries and requests, arranged a highly organized and efficient weekend of home tours that was consistent with my [...]
LJR, Colchester 2014
"Geri's team was very responsive to all of our inquiries, requests and questions. This was not our first time using Geri and as always a wonderful and very professional experience. I highly recommend Geri's team!"
- Katie, Williston 2016
Geri and her team make a complicated process seem like a breeze. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We very highly recommend Geri and her team - they are simple the best!
Robert and Melissa, Westford
“Geri Reilly is the consummate professional and set the benchmark for exactly how a realtor should perform. She was spot on with all her advice throughout the process and answered all our questions and concerns. She even joined my agencies relocation program, after the fact, to ensure we received the maximum benefit, even though it [...]
– Macnbon, South Burlington 2017
"We highly recommend the Geri Reilly team to anyone looking to purchase a new home in Vermont! The Geri Reilly team was always available when we needed them - weekends, after hours - and got back to us qucikly. Ellen Zydb got us in to see every house we were [...]
- Valerie & James, Colchester 2015
Jim, Colchester, VT
"Geri was a pleasure to work with when selling my condo. She was spot on in what to expect for price, she gave me great advice when a prospective buyer came in too low, and she even was right about how long it would take (actually it sold even faster). Her staff were [...]
- Kenny, Burlington 2015
"Geri was very helpful and calming during what could be a very stressful time. Geri answered my questions and helped guide me throughout the entire process of selling my home."
- MaryLou, South Burlington 2016
Thank you so much for everything! You rock!!
Geri and her staff were wonderful throughout the entire sales process. Anytime we had a question they were extremely quick to find the answer and get back to us immediately. She had people on call to quickly and inexpensively fix items that needed repair. She was able to achieve our goal of selling our home when other agencies had fallen [...]