- 1995Year Built
Live in a blissful retreat, a quick 25 minutes from Burlington. Private home on 13.83 acres has an abundance of space to garden or live off the perennials. Berry bushes include Blueberry, Blackberry, Raspberry, Gooseberry, Mulberry, Elderberry. Fruit Trees include Apple, Plum, Hazelnut, Apricot and Cherry! You could start your own farm stand! Sellers have enjoyed eating dinner on the large deck off the dining room, watching the beautiful Vermont sunsets. Master Suite is above the 2 car garage and separate from the rest of the home. Sun-filled 3/4 master bath with large closet that Sellers are using as a nursery. Master has skylights that have been recently re-framed, large walk-in closet and new slider out to small private balcony. Sellers enjoy leaving slider open on summer nights to enjoy the fresh air and sounds of great outdoors while Zzzzz... Open floor plan great for entertaining or watching the kids while you cook in the updated kitchen with stainless steel appliance and breakfast bar. Walkout basement has large family room and room for storage. 5 minute drive to grocery, banks, post office and schools. New Roof in 2014!! New well pump 2014, New oil tank 2015, New Chimney liner, hearth and tile in 2016, New flush vent for septic 2016!
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$369,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths2
- MLS Number4627715
- Lot Description
- Country Setting
- RoadsDead End, Paved, Public
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsAgriculture, Farm, Orchards
- Property TypeSingle Family
- GarageDirect Entry
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Parking Spaces 6+, RV Accessible, Covered
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableDeed, Plot Plan, Property Disclosure
- FinancingConventional, FHA, Rural Development, VA
- NegotiableDryer, Other, Washer
- PossessionAt Closing
- StreetHardscrabble Road
- Building Number312
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Elementary SchoolMilton Elementary School
- Junior HighMilton Jr High School
- High SchoolMilton Senior High School
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions19'11" x 19'1"
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions14' x 15'
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions15' x 12'
- Room 4 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 Dimensions17'1" x 14'
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions14' x 17'1
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions10' x 9'8"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions10' x 9'8"
- Room 8 TypeFamily Room
- Room 8 LevelBasement
- Room 8 Dimensions28'8" x 17'3"
- Room 9 TypeUtility Room
- Room 9 LevelBasement
- Room 9 Dimensions22'6" x 11'8"
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan, Hearth, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Skylight, Storage - Indoor, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Window Treatment
- Year Built1995
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterOff Boiler, Oil, On Demand
- Total Rooms8
- BasementDaylight, Finished
- Property StyleContemporary, Ranch
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet2596
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Exterior ColorGrey
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fence - Dog, Garden Space, Natural Shade, Shed
- Electric220 Plug, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Stove - Wood
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameQuinlan
- Date Listed04/17/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count5
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
Hi Geri, Bryce and Team - Thanks for ALL your help this year. House is great and pool was fun last summer!
It was nice working with you too, thanks for your kindness and professionalism. All the best.
Bonnie, Charlotte, VT
Geri has by far been the best realtor we have ever worked with. She was always professional but in a warm, friendly way. I often felt like I must be her only client because her attention and responses were so prompt, even though I know how busy she is. We sold our house promptly and found a great condo, all thanks to Geri!
We cannot thank you enough in selling the apartment so quickly. You were great in handling the process. Again, thank you - you are the best!
Pauline & Reg
"I would like to thank Geri and her team. They helped us in the process of selling our home from A-Z. Geri came in and gave us her honest opinion of what we needed to do to make our house sell in today's market. Any questions we had Geri and her team were always available to answer them. Geri made the process very easy for us with [...]
- Joe & Diane, South Burlington 2016
...we absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE our condo! I feel like we've been there forever, and it's only been a week. I am so glad that Carolyn set us up with our "listing cart"...I got the jump on seeing it before anyone else (and that Carolyn was able to get us in to see it right away)! Thank you for [...]
Leslie and Jim, Colchester, VT
"My experience buying a house through Geri was excellent. I was shown the type of places I requested, but when i found them lacking I was shown a different type of place that was much better. I ended up in a home that was nicer than I thought I would ever get on my [...]
- Douglas, South Burlington 2015
I couldn't have asked for a better real estate professional. Geri Reilly is a very knowledgeable, gently persistent, courteous, honest professional who is willing to go the extra ten miles to get the sale and closing done. Geri Reilly Real Estate are a great team to have on your side and her experience and contacts made what initially [...]
S. Brown, Colchester
Geri Reilly is a first-rate realtor who provides good advice and understands the needs of her client. She is an absolute professional and so knowledgeable about every aspect of the process. She went ABOVE and BEYOND our expectations in doing everything that she could to sell our house and was actively involved everyday including our closing day. [...]
Chris & Tim, South Burlington
"For the first time, I've seen the benefit of speaking to several realtors before making a final decision on who to list with. We were going to go with someone else, until we met you. Friends of ours even suggested using Picket Fence... what a mistake that would have been for us. Simply [...]