- 1998Year Built
One of the most majestic locations in Vermont! An "arts and crafts" style home on a high ridge in Cornwall is perfectly positioned to take advantage of the sweeping Green Mountain views from Mount Mansfield to the Middlebury College Snowbowl and beyond. The home was custom designed to take advantage of the hilltop location, natural contours for outdoor living and the 360 degree views. The home has been meticulously cared for inside and outside. Guests will enter the main foyer with a vaulted ceiling and plenty of light. Friends and family meander from room to room easily and comfortably as this home welcomes relaxation and comfort at every turn. Enjoy practically floor to ceiling windows from every seat in the living room as you visit and warm up in front of the fireplace. First floor master bedroom suite (stall shower, double vanities, clawfoot soaking tub, walk in closet) adjoins an office/library, both of which have doors to lovely outside spaces. On the second floor you'll find two bedrooms, two bathrooms and an office/den and you really will feel like you're in a treehouse with all the light and windows! Huge basement is perfect for storage and dry as a bone and the three car garage will provide all the extra space you might need. Step outdoors to the covered porch, stone and brick patios - one facing east and one facing west. Watch the flowers pop through irrigated gardens and visit with family and friends as the sun sets over the Adirondacks!
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$1,250,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths4
- MLS Number4627477
- Lot Description
- Country Setting
- Mountain View
- DrivewayCrushed Stone
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage873
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsResidential
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, In Floor, Multi Zone, Radiant, Radiant Floor
- SewerLeach Field - Conventionl, Septic
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- Assessment #777700
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableBlueprints, Deed, Property Disclosure, Septic Report, Survey, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing
- StreetCider Mill Road
- Building Number1209
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictAddison Northwest
- Elementary SchoolBingham Memorial School
- Junior HighMiddlebury Union Middle #3
- High SchoolMiddlebury Senior UHSD #3
- Room 1 TypeFoyer
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions17' x 9'2"
- Room 2 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions19'7" x 14'1"
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions16'4" x 13'10"
- Room 4 TypeLiving/Dining
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions21'7" x 18'
- Room 5 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions17'8" x 22'6"
- Room 6 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions19'3" x 11'4"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions12'9" x 12'9"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions21'2" x 10'9"
- Room 9 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions22'9" x 12'8"
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Fireplace - Wood, Lead/Stain Glass, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Soaking Tub, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1998
- Full Baths3
- FloorsCarpet, Softwood, Tile, Wood
- Water HeaterDomestic
- Total Rooms9
- APX Unfin Below Grade1788
- BasementConcrete, Concrete Floor, Crawl Space, Full, Stairs - Interior
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleContemporary
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet3511
- RoofShingle, Shingle - Architectural, Shingle - Asphalt
- Exterior ColorBrown
- ExteriorCedar, Shingle
- Exterior FeaturesGarden Space, Natural Shade, Patio, Porch - Covered, Window Screens, Windows - Double Pane
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Access Common Use Areas, Hard Surface Flooring,1st Floor Laundry
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking Spaces3
- AmenitiesDehumidifier, Intercom, Irrigation System
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage
- Broker NameIPJ Real Estate
- Agent NameRyan
- Date Listed04/13/2017
- StatusActive With Contract
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count33
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
A tiny note with a great big thank you. You were great to work with and I appreciate all your help. Can't wait for you to see my new abode.
Pat, South Burlington, VT
"Geri and her staff did a great job of selling our land. This is the second time dealing with Geri. She represented the person that bought a house from us. So we have dealt with Geri and her firm from both sides and would definitely recommend her to everyone. A nice experience!"
- Bill & Margi, Bolton 2016
"Geri's team was very responsive to all of our inquiries, requests and questions. This was not our first time using Geri and as always a wonderful and very professional experience. I highly recommend Geri's team!"
- Katie, Williston 2016
Jim, Colchester, VT
Geri - Thank you so much for helping us sell our Milton house. You did a great job for us and the sale came at the perfect time. Those Adirondack chairs really did help - great idea!
Janet and Bill, Idaho
"For the first time, I've seen the benefit of speaking to several realtors before making a final decision on who to list with. We were going to go with someone else, until we met you. Friends of ours even suggested using Picket Fence... what a mistake that would have been for us. Simply [...]
- Vernon & Linda, Williston 2016
"We highly recommend the Geri Reilly team to anyone looking to purchase a new home in Vermont! The Geri Reilly team was always available when we needed them - weekends, after hours - and got back to us qucikly. Ellen Zydb got us in to see every house we were [...]
- Valerie & James, Colchester 2015
"We moved to VT from the midwest, and with no knowledge of the area, we needed to find an agent we could trust. We landed with Geri and her team and were incredibly satisfied. Whenever I questioned anything I called a friend who is an agent back home, and he always agreed with their [...]
- TJ, Essex Junction
Thank you for your help with everything. I admire your knowledge, grace and professionalism. Thanks again for a job well done.
Thank you so much for everything! You rock!!