1209 Cider Mill RoadCornwall, VT 05753MLS Number 4627477
- Sale Price: $1,075,000
- Sale Price: $1,075,000
- 83 Days Since Sale
- 1998Year Built
One of the most majestic locations in Vermont! An "arts and crafts" style home on a high ridge in Cornwall is perfectly positioned to take advantage of the sweeping Green Mountain views from Mount Mansfield to the Middlebury College Snowbowl and beyond. The home was custom designed to take advantage of the hilltop location, natural contours for outdoor living and the 360 degree views. The home has been meticulously cared for inside and outside. Guests will enter the main foyer with a vaulted ceiling and plenty of light. Friends and family meander from room to room easily and comfortably as this home welcomes relaxation and comfort at every turn. Enjoy practically floor to ceiling windows from every seat in the living room as you visit and warm up in front of the fireplace. First floor master bedroom suite (stall shower, double vanities, clawfoot soaking tub, walk in closet) adjoins an office/library, both of which have doors to lovely outside spaces. On the second floor you'll find two bedrooms, two bathrooms and an office/den and you really will feel like you're in a treehouse with all the light and windows! Huge basement is perfect for storage and dry as a bone and the three car garage will provide all the extra space you might need. Step outdoors to the covered porch, stone and brick patios - one facing east and one facing west. Watch the flowers pop through irrigated gardens and visit with family and friends as the sun sets over the Adirondacks!
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$1,250,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths4
- MLS Number4627477
- Sale Date08/30/2017
- Sale Price$1,075,000
- Room 1 TypeFoyer
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions17' x 9'2"
- Room 2 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions19'7" x 14'1"
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions16'4" x 13'10"
- Room 4 TypeLiving/Dining
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions21'7" x 18'
- Room 5 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions17'8" x 22'6"
- Room 6 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions19'3" x 11'4"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions12'9" x 12'9"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions21'2" x 10'9"
- Room 9 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions22'9" x 12'8"
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Fireplace - Wood, Lead/Stain Glass, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Soaking Tub, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Laundry - 1st Floor
- StreetCider Mill Road
- Building Number1209
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictAddison Northwest
- Elementary SchoolBingham Memorial School
- Junior HighMiddlebury Union Middle #3
- High SchoolMiddlebury Senior UHSD #3
- Lot Description
- Country Setting
- Mountain View
- DrivewayCrushed Stone
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage873
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsResidential
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Access Common Use Areas, Hard Surface Flooring,1st Floor Laundry
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking Spaces3
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage
- Broker NameIPJ Real Estate
- Agent NameRyan
- Date Listed04/13/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count39
- Year Built1998
- Full Baths3
- FloorsCarpet, Softwood, Tile, Wood
- Water HeaterDomestic
- Total Rooms9
- APX Unfin Below Grade1788
- BasementConcrete, Concrete Floor, Crawl Space, Full, Stairs - Interior
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleContemporary
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet3511
- RoofShingle, Shingle - Architectural, Shingle - Asphalt
- Exterior ColorBrown
- ExteriorCedar, Shingle
- Exterior FeaturesGarden Space, Natural Shade, Patio, Porch - Covered, Window Screens, Windows - Double Pane
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, In Floor, Multi Zone, Radiant, Radiant Floor
- SewerLeach Field - Conventionl, Septic
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- Assessment #777700
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableBlueprints, Deed, Property Disclosure, Septic Report, Survey, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
"I would like to thank Geri and her team. They helped us in the process of selling our home from A-Z. Geri came in and gave us her honest opinion of what we needed to do to make our house sell in today's market. Any questions we had Geri and her team were always available to answer them. Geri made the process very easy for us with [...]
- Joe & Diane, South Burlington 2016
"Geri was extremely helpful during the sale of our house. We ended up selling our house in only four days. With Geri's knowledge of local real estate we were able to decide on the right asking price. Geri also helped me with ideas when it came to staging our home to sell quickly."
- Margaret & Bert, Burlington 2015
"Geri was professional, and got us a significantly higher price than any other real estate agent even thought possible. Other agents wanted to list at $250K, Geri said to list at $265K, it sold with multiple offers in one day at $272K. I'd highly recommend her."
- Sean & Jennifer, South Burlington 2016
I couldn't have asked for a better real estate professional. Geri Reilly is a very knowledgeable, gently persistent, courteous, honest professional who is willing to go the extra ten miles to get the sale and closing done. Geri Reilly Real Estate are a great team to have on your side and her experience and contacts made what initially [...]
S. Brown, Colchester
Decided to go with Geri Reilly because of her experience, and knowledge. We were pleasantly surprised by her work ethic. She handled every detail of the listing and sale of our home. Questions and concerns were addressed promptly. Her knowledge of the market is thorough. Geri Reilly moves real estate.
Mike & Pam, Milton
"Great experience from beginning to end! I had an offer within 1.5 weeks of listing the property with Geri and a successful closing the following month. Geri and the other individuals that I worked with in her office were all very helpful, patient (this was my first time selling property) and friendly. I would absolutely recommend Geri [...]
- Jenna, Winooski 2016
"This agent listed our property and had multiple offers in hand in less than a week. Just as important, we accepted an offer, she personally followed through on all pending sale details which insured that our closing occurred with no last minute surprises. Geri is knowledgeable of a broad market area, and has a competent and [...]
- Peter, Colchester 2017
Thank you for all your help! You went above and beyond what you needed to do!
Jeff, Fairfax, VT
Geri and her team made us feel like we were their only clients with the personal attention they gave to every detail of our home buying experience. Any and all questions or concerns in the process were immediately responded to and addressed to our complete satisfaction. We appreciated their expertise and guidance and were confident that [...]
Kathleen & Richard, Richmond
Geri and her team make a complicated process seem like a breeze. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We very highly recommend Geri and her team — they are simply the best!