1209 Cider Mill RoadCornwall, VT 05753MLS Number 4627477
- Sale Price: $1,075,000
- 325 Days Since Sale
- 1998Year Built
One of the most majestic locations in Vermont! An "arts and crafts" style home on a high ridge in Cornwall is perfectly positioned to take advantage of the sweeping Green Mountain views from Mount Mansfield to the Middlebury College Snowbowl and beyond. The home was custom designed to take advantage of the hilltop location, natural contours for outdoor living and the 360 degree views. The home has been meticulously cared for inside and outside. Guests will enter the main foyer with a vaulted ceiling and plenty of light. Friends and family meander from room to room easily and comfortably as this home welcomes relaxation and comfort at every turn. Enjoy practically floor to ceiling windows from every seat in the living room as you visit and warm up in front of the fireplace. First floor master bedroom suite (stall shower, double vanities, clawfoot soaking tub, walk in closet) adjoins an office/library, both of which have doors to lovely outside spaces. On the second floor you'll find two bedrooms, two bathrooms and an office/den and you really will feel like you're in a treehouse with all the light and windows! Huge basement is perfect for storage and dry as a bone and the three car garage will provide all the extra space you might need. Step outdoors to the covered porch, stone and brick patios - one facing east and one facing west. Watch the flowers pop through irrigated gardens and visit with family and friends as the sun sets over the Adirondacks!
Ask Me A Question
- Parking Spaces3
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage
- Year Built1998
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleContemporary
- Full Baths3
- Half Bath1
- Total Baths4
- Total Rooms9
- Square Feet3511
- APX Unfin Below Grade1788
- BasementConcrete, Concrete Floor, Crawl Space, Full, Stairs - Interior
- Exterior FeaturesGarden Space, Natural Shade, Patio, Porch - Covered, Window Screens, Windows - Double Pane
- Exterior ColorBrown
- ExteriorCedar, Shingle
- RoofShingle, Shingle - Architectural, Shingle - Asphalt
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Access Common Use Areas, Hard Surface Flooring,1st Floor Laundry
- Date Listed04/13/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count46
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$1,250,000
- Listing Agent NameAmey Ryan
- Agent NameRyan
- Broker NameIPJ Real Estate
- Sale Agent8608
- Selling Agent NameSarah Peluso
- Sale Date08/30/2017
- Sale Price$1,075,000
- LM MST WGARAttached
- MLS Number4627477
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Fireplace - Wood, Lead/Stain Glass, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Soaking Tub, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeFoyer
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsCarpet, Softwood, Tile, Wood
- Room 1 Dimensions17' x 9'2"
- Room 2 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions19'7" x 14'1"
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions16'4" x 13'10"
- Room 4 TypeLiving/Dining
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions21'7" x 18'
- Room 5 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions17'8" x 22'6"
- Room 6 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions19'3" x 11'4"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions12'9" x 12'9"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions21'2" x 10'9"
- Room 9 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions22'9" x 12'8"
- Building Number1209
- StreetCider Mill Road
- DistrictAddison Northwest
- Elementary SchoolBingham Memorial School
- Junior HighMiddlebury Union Middle #3
- High SchoolMiddlebury Senior UHSD #3
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Lot Description
- Country Setting
- Mountain View
- DrivewayCrushed Stone
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage873
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsResidential
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, In Floor, Multi Zone, Radiant, Radiant Floor
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- Water HeaterDomestic
- SewerLeach Field - Conventionl, Septic
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Tax ReductionNo
- Assessment #777700
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableBlueprints, Deed, Property Disclosure, Septic Report, Survey, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing
There is no data available
There is no data available
"I have used Geri's Real Estate services for many years, and this transaction of my duplex in June took special effort, and she was attentive and a big help through it all. There is a big advantage in working with an agent that has the experience and local connections required to navigate through the inspections, zoning, tax [...]
- Dan, Burlington
"Geri was professional, and got us a significantly higher price than any other real estate agent even thought possible. Other agents wanted to list at $250K, Geri said to list at $265K, it sold with multiple offers in one day at $272K. I'd highly recommend her."
- Sean & Jennifer, South Burlington 2016
A tiny note with a great big thank you. You were great to work with and I appreciate all your help. Can't wait for you to see my new abode.
Pat, South Burlington, VT
My wife and I would highly recommend Geri and her staff should you need to purchase or sell a home in the area. We worked primarily with Stephanie O'Brien and Geri Reilly and had a wonderful experience with both. They knew the area of Chittenden County that we were looking to buy in very well, and kept us abreast of new homes coming onto [...]
Brad & Anne, South Burlington
Geri and her team make a complicated process seem like a breeze. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We very highly recommend Geri and her team — they are simply the best!
Robert and Melissa, Westford
"We are deeply grateful for all Geri did to make both our home sale and our home purchase go smoothly. At every step, Geri gave us honest, professional, accurate advice. Her negotiating skills saved us money; and she was "fully with us" for important decisions; she "held our hands" all the way; she offered us timely [...]
- Kate & Fred, Burlington
"Great team of talented realtors! They were very receptive to my needs and dedicated a lot of time toward helping me find my dream home - driving me all over the state of Vermont. Once I found the perfect property, Geri made negotiations and paperwork feel easy. A great experience overall."
- Julia, Jericho 2018
"We are from Florida and were looking at a lake home as a second home/income property. Not knowing anyone in the area we contacted Geri Reilly because she was the listing agent on a property we were very interested in seeing. We were contacted almost immediately by Wendy O'Brien who works on Geri's team and she set us up with a [...]
- Jon & Rick, Alburgh
Thank you so much for helping us find our house and for making our dream a reality... We love the house and are working hard at making it home!!! Thanks also to the whole team for making this possible, keep up the good work, we think of you often and hope we can get together at some point if you want to see what we have done so [...]
Dan, Julie, Stephanie and Emilie, VT
Geri is the best, I called her from Florida where I now reside and told her I wanted to sell my condo in Vermont. She handled everything, she had an electrician, fire saftey people, glass people and ther workers come to our condo to do some work required by inspection. She has a closing coordinator in her office that handles everything and [...]