- 1977Year Built
Nestled in the trees lies this cute 2 Bedroom Country Ranch home with detached original hunting camp. Comfortable, cozy and cute is the way to describe it. Watch the deer roam on the front lawn from your living room. There is a large, old fashioned cook stove that is included in the sale. Eat in Kitchen is located at the back of the house overlooking the yard. Just a short walk through the backyard is the original one bedroom hunting camp. Adjacent to the property is a trail that leads into the National Forest where you will find a couple of ponds. Property is located almost at the end of Hall Road.
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$189,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths1
- MLS Number4626965
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Walking Trails
- RoadsGravel, Public
- Road Frontage322
- Property TypeSingle Family
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelOil, Wood
- Heat SystemAlternative Heat Stove, Hot Air, Stove, Stove - Wood
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Mound
- WaterDrilled Well
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameGulrajani
- Date Listed04/13/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos32
- View Count2
- Building Number437
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- DistrictAddison Northeast
- Elementary SchoolLincoln Community School
- Junior HighMount Abraham Union Mid/High
- High SchoolMount Abraham UHSD 28
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions10' x 10'
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions10' x 10'
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions14'6" x 24'
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions13'4" x 11'5"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions10' x 10'5"
- Interior FeaturesKitchen/Dining
- Year Built1977
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCarpet, Laminate, Vinyl
- Water HeaterOwned
- Total Rooms5
- APX Unfin Below Grade1144
- BasementBulkhead, Full, Stairs - Interior
- Property StyleRanch
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet1144
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Exterior ColorRed
- Exterior FeaturesGuest House, Porch - Enclosed
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom, One-Level Home
- Parking Spaces
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Septic Design, Survey
- PossessionAt Closing
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
"Great experience from beginning to end! I had an offer within 1.5 weeks of listing the property with Geri and a successful closing the following month. Geri and the other individuals that I worked with in her office were all very helpful, patient (this was my first time selling property) and friendly. I would absolutely recommend Geri [...]
- Jenna, Winooski 2016
Huge Kudos to Bryce and Geri, we couldn't be happier with our new home and with the Reilly Team. These people really kicked butt! Thanks a lot.
Tracy and Josh, VT
“Geri Reilly is the consummate professional and set the benchmark for exactly how a realtor should perform. She was spot on with all her advice throughout the process and answered all our questions and concerns. She even joined my agencies relocation program, after the fact, to ensure we received the maximum benefit, even though it [...]
– Macnbon, South Burlington 2017
"Geri and her team were very helpful every step of the way when we were looking to buy a home. It was a pleasure dealing with them and I would recommend their services to anyone. I was especially happy with how the closing was handled and how details were followed up on and taken care of. [...]
- John & Virginia, Shelburne 2015
"Geri and her team were awesome throughout my home buying experience. They gave me wonderful direction and handled all aspects of my home search purchase flawlessly. I highly recommend them and would use their services again should the need arise."
- Lee, Essex Junction 2017
"Working with Geri and her team was such an enjoyable experience and I'm so grateful for their help and assistance in finding me the perfect condo. I've been loving every minute of being here!"
Jo, South Burlington 2016
"From our first meeting with Geri, she was 100% honest and professional. She is insightful and a clear educator. Her team made the process quick and worry-free. I recommend Geri and her team to anyone wanting to buy or sell properties of any value."
- Linda & David, Cambridge 2015
Thank you again for helping us buy our new house. We're settling in slowly, and really love it. You guys were total pros to work with and I appreciate all of your help.
“Geri was professional, resourceful, and a pleasure to work with. She provided me with all the information I needed to sell my condo in such an efficient manner. I would highly recommend Geri Reilly for all your real estate needs.”
– Lisa, South Burlington 2017
Thanks for all you have done! You have secured your spot as my go to realtor for future housing transactions.