382 Hewitt RoadBristol, VT 05443MLS Number 4625597
- Sale Price: $460,000
- Sale Price: $460,000
- 48 Days Since Sale
- 1852Year Built
Located just minutes from Historic Downtown Bristol, this Gothic Revival Cottage has had all major systems updated in recent years and has been operating as a successful boutique B&B since 2006. Not in the market for a business??? Then just enjoy this as a charming family home that will please you, your family and friends for years to come. The floor plan includes 4 total bedrooms, 2 full baths, 2- 3/4 and 1 half bath . There are two multi-room master suites, one on the first floor and one on the second that include a sitting room, changing room, bedroom and master bath. The other two bedrooms also have private baths, one being en-suite. The best part of this home is the amazing amount of natural light that penetrates every room. There are a number of deep bay windows that, in spite of the covered porches, allow the early Spring sun to flood the south-facing home from different compass points throughout the day. As summer progresses and the sun rises higher in the sky, the porch roofs serve as magical awnings, providing cool shade until fall. . . A masterful piece of home siting and architectural design that you no longer find in new construction. This home also has hardwood floors of five different varieties, making each and every room distinct from the other. The many nooks and crannies can be utilized as craft rooms, studies, offices and libraries and the stone walled Rathskeller in the basement makes the ultimate Man Cave. Don't forget the two large outbuildings!!
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARDetached
- List Price$497,400
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths5
- MLS Number4625597
- Sale Date09/01/2017
- Sale Price$460,000
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Mountain View, Subdivision, View
- ZoningRC -1
- DrivewayCrushed Stone
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage451
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsBed and Breakfast, Development Potential, Residential
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle, Oil
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone, Stove - Gas
- SewerOn-Site Septic Exists, Private, Septic
- WaterDrilled Well, On-Site Well Exists
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent Namevon Trapp
- Date Listed04/05/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count37
- StreetHewitt Road
- Building Number382
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictAddison Northwest
- Elementary SchoolBristol Elementary School
- Junior HighMount Abraham Union Mid/High
- High SchoolMount Abraham UHSD 28
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions15' 2" x 22' 7"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions13' 7" x 15'
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions14' 7" x 15' 4"
- Room 4 TypeLiving Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions15' x 15' 3"
- Room 5 TypeOther
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions13' 3" x 13' 5"
- Room 6 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions13' 3" x 12' 9"
- Room 7 TypeStudio
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions8' 5" x 15'
- Room 8 TypeBonus Room
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions8' 7" x 10'
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions12' 20" x 14'
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions13' x 14' 10"
- Room 11 TypeLiving Room
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions10' 11" x 11' 2"
- Room 12 TypeBedroom
- Room 12 Level2
- Room 12 Dimensions13' 6" x 14' 9"
- Room 13 TypeRec Room
- Room 13 LevelBasement
- Room 13 Dimensions13' x 27'
- Room 14 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 14 LevelBasement
- Room 14 Dimensions13' x 13'
- Interior FeaturesBar, Blinds, Ceiling Fan, Hearth, Kitchen Island, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Woodwork, Security, Skylight, Walk-in Closet, Whirlpool Tub
- Year Built1852
- Full Baths2
- FloorsHardwood, Softwood, Tile
- 3/4 Baths2
- Water HeaterDomestic, Off Boiler, Tank
- Total Rooms12
- APX Unfin Below Grade966
- BasementBulkhead, Climate Controlled, Full, Partially Finished, Stairs - Exterior, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
- Half Bath1
- FoundationConcrete, Stone
- Property StyleHistoric Vintage
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet4505
- RoofMetal, Shingle - Asphalt, Slate
- Exterior ColorWhite
- ExteriorClapboard, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBarn, Building, Garden Space, Gazebo, Natural Shade, Outbuilding, Porch, Porch - Covered, Storage
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom
- GarageStorage Above, Barn
- Parking Spaces5
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, On-Site, Unpaved
- Assessment #650500
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Right-Of-Way (ROW), Survey
- PossessionAt Closing
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
"Geri and her team are AWESOME! From staging of our old home to the purchase of our new home they were helpful in every phase of the process. Bryce was the best, he was very helpful, knowledgeable and funny. My brother used Geri last year for the purchase of his new home in 2015, and has a similarly great experience. If you are looking [...]
- Jason & Ann, Burlington 2016
We cannot thank you enough in selling the apartment so quickly. You were great in handling the process. Again, thank you - you are the best!
Pauline & Reg
I want to take this opportunity to offer a testimonial of the great work and service you provided during the marketing and sale of our home in Shelburne, VT. It was a unique property that appealed to a limited sphere of buyers in a serious downturn in real estate. And you SOLD IT! ...As far as I am concerned, you are the best real estate [...]
Jerry, Webster, NY
It was nice working with you too, thanks for your kindness and professionalism. All the best.
Bonnie, Charlotte, VT
“Geri Reilly is the consummate professional and set the benchmark for exactly how a realtor should perform. She was spot on with all her advice throughout the process and answered all our questions and concerns. She even joined my agencies relocation program, after the fact, to ensure we received the maximum benefit, even though it [...]
– Macnbon, South Burlington 2017
Geri was fantastic! The concierge services were a godsend. Geri was always on top of everything and walked us through the whole process!!
Joey & Karen
Michael and I would like to thank you for all your patience and hard work in getting our house sold.
Michael and Donna, Colchester, VT
Tammy & Brian, Fairfax VT
Thank you so much for everything! You rock!!
“Geri was professional, resourceful, and a pleasure to work with. She provided me with all the information I needed to sell my condo in such an efficient manner. I would highly recommend Geri Reilly for all your real estate needs.”