382 Hewitt RoadBristol, VT 05443MLS Number 4625597
- Sale Price: $460,000
- Sale Price: $460,000
- 140 Days Since Sale
- 1852Year Built
Located just minutes from Historic Downtown Bristol, this Gothic Revival Cottage has had all major systems updated in recent years and has been operating as a successful boutique B&B since 2006. Not in the market for a business??? Then just enjoy this as a charming family home that will please you, your family and friends for years to come. The floor plan includes 4 total bedrooms, 2 full baths, 2- 3/4 and 1 half bath . There are two multi-room master suites, one on the first floor and one on the second that include a sitting room, changing room, bedroom and master bath. The other two bedrooms also have private baths, one being en-suite. The best part of this home is the amazing amount of natural light that penetrates every room. There are a number of deep bay windows that, in spite of the covered porches, allow the early Spring sun to flood the south-facing home from different compass points throughout the day. As summer progresses and the sun rises higher in the sky, the porch roofs serve as magical awnings, providing cool shade until fall. . . A masterful piece of home siting and architectural design that you no longer find in new construction. This home also has hardwood floors of five different varieties, making each and every room distinct from the other. The many nooks and crannies can be utilized as craft rooms, studies, offices and libraries and the stone walled Rathskeller in the basement makes the ultimate Man Cave. Don't forget the two large outbuildings!!
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARDetached
- List Price$497,400
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths5
- MLS Number4625597
- Sale Date09/01/2017
- Sale Price$460,000
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Mountain View, Subdivision, View
- ZoningRC -1
- DrivewayCrushed Stone
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage451
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsBed and Breakfast, Development Potential, Residential
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle, Oil
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone, Stove - Gas
- SewerOn-Site Septic Exists, Private, Septic
- WaterDrilled Well, On-Site Well Exists
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent Namevon Trapp
- Date Listed04/05/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count39
- StreetHewitt Road
- Building Number382
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictAddison Northwest
- Elementary SchoolBristol Elementary School
- Junior HighMount Abraham Union Mid/High
- High SchoolMount Abraham UHSD 28
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions15' 2" x 22' 7"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions13' 7" x 15'
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions14' 7" x 15' 4"
- Room 4 TypeLiving Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions15' x 15' 3"
- Room 5 TypeOther
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions13' 3" x 13' 5"
- Room 6 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions13' 3" x 12' 9"
- Room 7 TypeStudio
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions8' 5" x 15'
- Room 8 TypeBonus Room
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions8' 7" x 10'
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions12' 20" x 14'
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions13' x 14' 10"
- Room 11 TypeLiving Room
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions10' 11" x 11' 2"
- Room 12 TypeBedroom
- Room 12 Level2
- Room 12 Dimensions13' 6" x 14' 9"
- Room 13 TypeRec Room
- Room 13 LevelBasement
- Room 13 Dimensions13' x 27'
- Room 14 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 14 LevelBasement
- Room 14 Dimensions13' x 13'
- Interior FeaturesBar, Blinds, Ceiling Fan, Hearth, Kitchen Island, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Woodwork, Security, Skylight, Walk-in Closet, Whirlpool Tub
- Year Built1852
- Full Baths2
- FloorsHardwood, Softwood, Tile
- 3/4 Baths2
- Water HeaterDomestic, Off Boiler, Tank
- Total Rooms12
- APX Unfin Below Grade966
- BasementBulkhead, Climate Controlled, Full, Partially Finished, Stairs - Exterior, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
- Half Bath1
- FoundationConcrete, Stone
- Property StyleHistoric Vintage
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet4505
- RoofMetal, Shingle - Asphalt, Slate
- Exterior ColorWhite
- ExteriorClapboard, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBarn, Building, Garden Space, Gazebo, Natural Shade, Outbuilding, Porch, Porch - Covered, Storage
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom
- GarageStorage Above, Barn
- Parking Spaces5
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, On-Site, Unpaved
- Assessment #650500
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Right-Of-Way (ROW), Survey
- PossessionAt Closing
There is no data available
There is no data available
We cannot thank you enough in selling the apartment so quickly. You were great in handling the process. Again, thank you - you are the best!
Pauline & Reg
"Working with Geri and her team was such an enjoyable experience and I'm so grateful for their help and assistance in finding me the perfect condo. I've been loving every minute of being here!"
Jo, South Burlington 2016
"Geri was professional, and got us a significantly higher price than any other real estate agent even thought possible. Other agents wanted to list at $250K, Geri said to list at $265K, it sold with multiple offers in one day at $272K. I'd highly recommend her."
- Sean & Jennifer, South Burlington 2016
"We moved to VT from the midwest, and with no knowledge of the area, we needed to find an agent we could trust. We landed with Geri and her team and were incredibly satisfied. Whenever I questioned anything I called a friend who is an agent back home, and he always agreed with their [...]
- TJ, Essex Junction
Thanks for all you have done! You have secured your spot as my go to realtor for future housing transactions.
"I chose Geri because of the reputation I had heard from others, my mortgage specialist said she doesn't mess around and will get the job done. I listed my property with her and she assured me that it would go fast so be prepared. Geri was right, I had a contract signed within two days for my full asking price. The rest of the [...]
- James, South Burlington
"Geri was extremely helpful during the sale of our house. We ended up selling our house in only four days. With Geri's knowledge of local real estate we were able to decide on the right asking price. Geri also helped me with ideas when it came to staging our home to sell quickly."
- Margaret & Bert, Burlington 2015
Thank you is not enough to say for getting my house sold. I am so relieved to have it behind me and get on with my life. I have enjoyed working with you and would highly recommend you.
Joan, South Burlington, VT
"From our first meeting with Geri, she was 100% honest and professional. She is insightful and a clear educator. Her team made the process quick and worry-free. I recommend Geri and her team to anyone wanting to buy or sell properties of any value."