- 1852Year Built
Located just minutes from Historic Downtown Bristol, this Gothic Revival Cottage has had all major systems updated in recent years and has been operating as a successful boutique B&B since 2006. Not in the market for a business??? Then just enjoy this as a charming family home that will please you, your family and friends for years to come. The floor plan includes 4 total bedrooms, 2 full baths, 2- 3/4 and 1 half bath . There are two multi-room master suites, one on the first floor and one on the second that include a sitting room, changing room, bedroom and master bath. The other two bedrooms also have private baths, one being en-suite. The best part of this home is the amazing amount of natural light that penetrates every room. There are a number of deep bay windows that, in spite of the covered porches, allow the early Spring sun to flood the south-facing home from different compass points throughout the day. As summer progresses and the sun rises higher in the sky, the porch roofs serve as magical awnings, providing cool shade until fall. . . A masterful piece of home siting and architectural design that you no longer find in new construction. This home also has hardwood floors of five different varieties, making each and every room distinct from the other. The many nooks and crannies can be utilized as craft rooms, studies, offices and libraries and the stone walled Rathskeller in the basement makes the ultimate Man Cave. Don't forget the two large outbuildings!!
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARDetached
- List Price$497,400
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths5
- MLS Number4625597
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Mountain View, Subdivision, View
- ZoningRC -1
- DrivewayCrushed Stone
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage451
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsBed and Breakfast, Development Potential, Residential
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle, Oil
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone, Stove - Gas
- SewerOn-Site Septic Exists, Private, Septic
- WaterDrilled Well, On-Site Well Exists
- Assessment #650500
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Right-Of-Way (ROW), Survey
- PossessionAt Closing
- StreetHewitt Road
- Building Number382
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictAddison Northwest
- Elementary SchoolBristol Elementary School
- Junior HighMount Abraham Union Mid/High
- High SchoolMount Abraham UHSD 28
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions15' 2" x 22' 7"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions13' 7" x 15'
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions14' 7" x 15' 4"
- Room 4 TypeLiving Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions15' x 15' 3"
- Room 5 TypeOther
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions13' 3" x 13' 5"
- Room 6 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions13' 3" x 12' 9"
- Room 7 TypeStudio
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions8' 5" x 15'
- Room 8 TypeBonus Room
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions8' 7" x 10'
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions12' 20" x 14'
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions13' x 14' 10"
- Room 11 TypeLiving Room
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions10' 11" x 11' 2"
- Room 12 TypeBedroom
- Room 12 Level2
- Room 12 Dimensions13' 6" x 14' 9"
- Room 13 TypeRec Room
- Room 13 LevelBasement
- Room 13 Dimensions13' x 27'
- Room 14 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 14 LevelBasement
- Room 14 Dimensions13' x 13'
- Interior FeaturesBar, Blinds, Ceiling Fan, Hearth, Kitchen Island, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Woodwork, Security, Skylight, Walk-in Closet, Whirlpool Tub
- Year Built1852
- Full Baths2
- FloorsHardwood, Softwood, Tile
- 3/4 Baths2
- Water HeaterDomestic, Off Boiler, Tank
- Total Rooms12
- APX Unfin Below Grade966
- BasementBulkhead, Climate Controlled, Full, Partially Finished, Stairs - Exterior, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
- Half Bath1
- FoundationConcrete, Stone
- Property StyleHistoric Vintage
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet4505
- RoofMetal, Shingle - Asphalt, Slate
- Exterior ColorWhite
- ExteriorClapboard, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBarn, Building, Garden Space, Gazebo, Natural Shade, Outbuilding, Porch, Porch - Covered, Storage
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom
- GarageStorage Above, Barn
- Parking Spaces5
- AmenitiesCentral Vacuum, CO Detector, Dehumidifier, Security System, Smoke Detector
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, On-Site, Unpaved
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent Namevon Trapp
- Date Listed04/05/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count32
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
"Geri Reilly and her team were amazing to work with! It was evident that we were getting the best service in the way we were kept in the loop on every communication, the way Geri worked hard negotiating terms and was able to get exactly what we asked for and more. The overall experience was delightful and we would not hesitate to [...]
- Elizabeth & Kush, Essex Jct
Thank you is not enough to say for getting my house sold. I am so relieved to have it behind me and get on with my life. I have enjoyed working with you and would highly recommend you.
Joan, South Burlington, VT
"We are deeply grateful for all Geri did to make both our home sale and our home purchase go smoothly. At every step, Geri gave us honest, professional, accurate advice. Her negotiating skills saved us money; and she was "fully with us" for important decisions; she "held our hands" all the way; she offered us timely [...]
- Kate & Fred, Burlington
Thank you so much for helping us find our house and for making our dream a reality... We love the house and are working hard at making it home!!! Thanks also to the whole team for making this possible, keep up the good work, we think of you often and hope we can get together at some point if you want to see what we have done so [...]
Dan, Julie, Stephanie and Emilie, VT
"As first time home buyers, we felt intimidated by the process, but we were able to purchase our home with confidence, thanks to the Geri Reilly team! They walked us through every step of the process. Ellen Zdyb worked hard to get us into every house we wanted to see, sometimes on very short [...]
- Valerie & James, Colchester 2015
"Geri did an outstanding job in the process of selling our home. Geri was very responsive to all of our needs during the transition. With me being out of state Geri kept me informed of all issues that were occurring during the course of the sale. Geri had to step in at times during the negotiation process and lend her expertise so the [...]
- Jay, Williston
I couldn't have asked for a better real estate professional. Geri Reilly is a very knowledgeable, gently persistent, courteous, honest professional who is willing to go the extra ten miles to get the sale and closing done. Geri Reilly Real Estate are a great team to have on your side and her experience and contacts made what initially [...]
S. Brown, Colchester
Our experience with Geri Reilly covers our last three real estate transactions. Obviously we keep going back because of our strong satisfaction with her professionalism. She is an excellent communicator, extremely knowledgeable, and has a passion to get the job done the right way. In addition, she is a very friendly, sensitive, and fair [...]
Pat & Scott, Essex
"From our first meeting with Geri, she was 100% honest and professional. She is insightful and a clear educator. Her team made the process quick and worry-free. I recommend Geri and her team to anyone wanting to buy or sell properties of any value."
- Linda & David, Cambridge 2015
Geri - Thank you so much for helping us sell our Milton house. You did a great job for us and the sale came at the perfect time. Those Adirondack chairs really did help - great idea!