7 Erin CourtMilton, VT 05468MLS Number 4625391
- Sale Price: $215,000
- 134 Days Since Sale
- 2016Year Built
- 900Square Feet
Over 55 Community! 2 Bedroom, 1.5 bath Carriage Style 1-Level Townhouse in the sought-after Cameron's Run development in Milton Village. Great location close to all local amenities! Home features a covered porch entry, open floor plan, laminate and tile flooring throughout, municipal water/sewer and natural gas heat with central air. Quality built and ready for you to move right in!
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$229,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths2
- MLS Number4625391
- Sale Date11/03/2017
- Sale Price$215,000
- Lot DescriptionSubdivision
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsResidential
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric220 Plug, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heat SystemForced Air, Hot Air
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Plowing, HOA Fee
- Occupant Restrictions55 and Over
- Assoc Fees$125
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Deed, Public Offering
- PossessionAt Closing
- Building Number7
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Elementary SchoolMilton Elementary School
- Junior HighMilton Jr High School
- High SchoolMilton Senior High School
- AreaNear Shopping, Village, Near Public Transportatn
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions15' x 10'
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions18' x 15'
- Room 3 TypeBedroom
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions12' x 10'
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions12'11" x 9'11"
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Laundry Hook-ups
- Broker NameC21 Jack Associates/Milton
- Agent NameTurner Jr.
- Date Listed03/30/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos32
- View Count79
- Year Built2016
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Water HeaterElectric, Owned
- Total Rooms4
- APX Unfin Below Grade900
- BasementConcrete Floor, Full, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished
- Half Bath1
- FoundationConcrete, Poured Concrete
- Property StyleCarriage, Townhouse
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet900
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorBeige
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Covered, Window Screens
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Hard Surface Flooring, One-Level Home, Paved Parking
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking Spaces1
- AmenitiesSnow Removal
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage
There is no data available
There is no data available
Ellen Zdyb and Geri Reilly were wonderful to work with and really looked out for my best interests when finding a new home as a first-time buyer. They made great recommendations for a loan officer and legal counsel to further ease the process of buying real estate. I certainly would recommend Geri Reilly Real Estate to anyone looking to [...]
Adam, Essex Jct
Thank you so very much for all that you've done in selling the farm land and getting us through each situation that occurred. Take care and God bless!
George, Dawn and Ken
We very much appreciate all you did for us during this whole process; from that first meeting we had at your office, to the house hunting fun, all the way to the closings. You have a great organization, so please thank everyone for us that played a role.
Brad & Anne, South Burlington
You gave Bobbi and I marvelous counsel over the years; should we ever again look for a property in Vermont, you'll be our agent - you're the best!!
"Geri Reilly and her team were amazing to work with! It was evident that we were getting the best service in the way we were kept in the loop on every communication, the way Geri worked hard negotiating terms and was able to get exactly what we asked for and more. The overall experience was delightful and we would not hesitate to [...]
- Elizabeth & Kush, Essex Jct
Emma and I wanted to thank you both for everything! Stephanie, you were so patient and helpful in our home search. As first time home buyers we really appreciated all the guidance you provided. Geri, we really appreciate your help in the negotiations. We felt very well represented throughout. We are so excited about our new home and we [...]
Josh & Emma, Burlington 2014
Tammy & Brian, Fairfax VT
Just wanted to say thank you again for sticking with this. I know it was a long process and I'm grateful it's finally over. Will give a call when I'm looking for my next house!
Amy, Colchester, VT
"Geri was extremely helpful during the sale of our house. We ended up selling our house in only four days. With Geri's knowledge of local real estate we were able to decide on the right asking price. Geri also helped me with ideas when it came to staging our home to sell quickly."
- Margaret & Bert, Burlington 2015
It was very re-assuring to have Geri and Ellen to participate in the process of the purchase of my condo! Thanks so much for taking the time to answer my questions and making yourself available! Best of luck and continued success with your business!