- 2016Year Built
- 900Square Feet
Over 55 Community! 2 Bedroom, 1.5 bath Carriage Style 1-Level Townhouse in the sought-after Cameron's Run development in Milton Village. Great location close to all local amenities! Home features a covered porch entry, open floor plan, laminate and tile flooring throughout, municipal water/sewer and natural gas heat with central air. Quality built and ready for you to move right in!
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$229,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths2
- MLS Number4625391
- Lot DescriptionSubdivision
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsResidential
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric220 Plug, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heat SystemForced Air, Hot Air
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Plowing, HOA Fee
- Occupant Restrictions55 and Over
- Assoc Fees$125
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Deed, Public Offering
- FinancingConventional, FHA, Rural Development, VA, VTFHA
- PossessionAt Closing
- Building Number7
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Elementary SchoolMilton Elementary School
- Junior HighMilton Jr High School
- High SchoolMilton Senior High School
- AreaNear Shopping, Village, Near Public Transportatn
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions15' x 10'
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions18' x 15'
- Room 3 TypeBedroom
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions12' x 10'
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions12'11" x 9'11"
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Laundry Hook-ups
- Broker NameC21 Jack Associates/Milton
- Agent NameTurner Jr.
- Date Listed03/30/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos32
- View Count60
- Year Built2016
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Water HeaterElectric, Owned
- Total Rooms4
- APX Unfin Below Grade900
- BasementConcrete Floor, Full, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished
- Half Bath1
- FoundationConcrete, Poured Concrete
- Property StyleCarriage, Townhouse
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet900
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorBeige
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Covered, Window Screens
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Hard Surface Flooring, One-Level Home, Paved Parking
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking Spaces1
- AmenitiesSnow Removal
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
You gave Bobbi and I marvelous counsel over the years; should we ever again look for a property in Vermont, you'll be our agent - you're the best!!
"We are deeply grateful for all Geri did to make both our home sale and our home purchase go smoothly. At every step, Geri gave us honest, professional, accurate advice. Her negotiating skills saved us money; and she was "fully with us" for important decisions; she "held our hands" all the way; she offered us timely [...]
- Kate & Fred, Burlington
Thanks. If it wasn't for you I would probably never have owned a house! You made it so easy. I love everything about my new home! Thanks for finding it for me. You make the world a better place.
Bev, New Haven, VT
"Geri and her team were awesome throughout my home buying experience. They gave me wonderful direction and handled all aspects of my home search purchase flawlessly. I highly recommend them and would use their services again should the need arise."
- Lee, Essex Junction 2017
"Geri and her team were very helpful every step of the way when we were looking to buy a home. It was a pleasure dealing with them and I would recommend their services to anyone. I was especially happy with how the closing was handled and how details were followed up on and taken care of. [...]
- John & Virginia, Shelburne 2015
It was nice working with you too, thanks for your kindness and professionalism. All the best.
Bonnie, Charlotte, VT
I can never thank you enough for all your hard work on this. We could have never got this far without your persistence and professionalism dealing in some of the most difficult situations. Again, I THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I will always continue to tell everyone use Geri or you're NUTS!! We're your newest biggest fans!
Emma and I wanted to thank you both for everything! Stephanie, you were so patient and helpful in our home search. As first time home buyers we really appreciated all the guidance you provided. Geri, we really appreciate your help in the negotiations. We felt very well represented throughout. We are so excited about our new home and we [...]
Josh & Emma, Burlington 2014
"Geri did an outstanding job in the process of selling our home. Geri was very responsive to all of our needs during the transition. With me being out of state Geri kept me informed of all issues that were occurring during the course of the sale. Geri had to step in at times during the negotiation process and lend her expertise so the [...]
- Jay, Williston
Huge Kudos to Bryce and Geri, we couldn't be happier with our new home and with the Reilly Team. These people really kicked butt! Thanks a lot.