7 ErinMilton, VT 05468MLS Number 4625391
- Sale Price: $215,000
- 256 Days Since Sale
- 2016Year Built
- 900Square Feet
Over 55 Community! 2 Bedroom, 1.5 bath Carriage Style 1-Level Townhouse in the sought-after Cameron's Run development in Milton Village. Great location close to all local amenities! Home features a covered porch entry, open floor plan, laminate and tile flooring throughout, municipal water/sewer and natural gas heat with central air. Quality built and ready for you to move right in!
Ask Me A Question
- Parking Spaces1
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage
- Year Built2016
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleCarriage, Townhouse
- Full Baths1
- Half Bath1
- Total Baths2
- Total Rooms4
- FoundationConcrete, Poured Concrete
- Square Feet900
- APX Unfin Below Grade900
- BasementConcrete Floor, Full, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heat SystemForced Air, Hot Air
- Water HeaterElectric, Owned
- Electric220 Plug, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Plowing, HOA Fee
- Occupant Restrictions55 and Over
- Tax ReductionYes
- Assoc Fees$125
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Deed, Public Offering
- PossessionAt Closing
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$229,000
- Listing Agent NameDonald Turner Jr.
- Agent NameTurner Jr.
- Broker NameC21 Jack Associates/Milton
- Sale Agent392730
- Selling Agent NamePatty Madsen
- Sale Date11/03/2017
- Sale Price$215,000
- LM MST WGARAttached
- MLS Number4625391
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Laundry Hook-ups
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Room 1 Dimensions15' x 10'
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions18' x 15'
- Room 3 TypeBedroom
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions12' x 10'
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions12'11" x 9'11"
- Building Number7
- Elementary SchoolMilton Elementary School
- Junior HighMilton Jr High School
- High SchoolMilton Senior High School
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- AreaNear Shopping, Village, Near Public Transportatn
- Lot DescriptionSubdivision
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsResidential
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Covered, Window Screens
- Exterior ColorBeige
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Hard Surface Flooring, One-Level Home, Paved Parking
- AmenitiesSnow Removal
- Date Listed03/30/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos32
- View Count83
There is no data available
There is no data available
Thank you is not enough to say for getting my house sold. I am so relieved to have it behind me and get on with my life. I have enjoyed working with you and would highly recommend you.
Joan, South Burlington, VT
The brochures look awesome - great job on everything!! Count us in as some very happy clients!
Lissa, Hinesburg, VT
Huge Kudos to Bryce and Geri, we couldn't be happier with our new home and with the Reilly Team. These people really kicked butt! Thanks a lot.
Tracy and Josh, VT
"Working with Geri and her team was such an enjoyable experience and I'm so grateful for their help and assistance in finding me the perfect condo. I've been loving every minute of being here!"
Jo, South Burlington 2016
"Geri was very helpful and calming during what could be a very stressful time. Geri answered my questions and helped guide me throughout the entire process of selling my home."
- MaryLou, South Burlington 2016
Geri Reilly and her team made the process of viewing, contracting, dealing, and closing on a home very smooth. They took a lot of the anxiety out of our first time home buying experience.
"For the first time, I've seen the benefit of speaking to several realtors before making a final decision on who to list with. We were going to go with someone else, until we met you. Friends of ours even suggested using Picket Fence... what a mistake that would have been for us. Simply [...]
- Vernon & Linda, Williston 2016
We cannot thank you enough in selling the apartment so quickly. You were great in handling the process. Again, thank you - you are the best!
Pauline & Reg
A big thank you to everyone on the Geri Reilly Team! I could not have been happier with my experience, from the start of my search right through to the final day of closing. Whether you are buying or selling, I would recommend anyone to have Geri Reilly by your side!
"In the past we've used other realtors and were unsuccessful. This time we heard from our friend about Geri Reilly and couldn't have been more pleased. Our condo had 4 showings and an offer was made. She's down to business, passionate to all, the team she has working underneath her is fantastic! I will say now that we [...]