18 Clark Avenue AvenueJohnson, VT 05656MLS Number 4625344
- Sale Price: $240,000
- 122 Days Since Sale
- 1900Year Built
Large historical property can be returned to a single family dwelling on all three levels OR B&B on levels 1 and 2 with manager/owner on 3rd level in two bedroom unit. Current owners have maintained the pocket doors, hardwood floors, wood trim, walk in pantry off the updated main kitchen and the butler's pantry off the formal dining room. Double living room or living and family/den areas. Half bath with laundry hookups on the main level. 4 second floor bedrooms share a full plus two modern 3/4 baths. Fireplaces in living room and master bedroom could be restored or set in propane fireplaces for chilly evenings. Two story attached garage barn could house your hobby shop or studio plus plenty of storage! 3rd floor two bedroom apartment is to be vacant for the month of September.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$250,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths5
- MLS Number4625344
- Sale Date11/20/2017
- Sale Price$240,000
- Lot Description
- City Lot
- Street Lights
- Trail/Near Trail
- DrivewayCrushed Stone, Paved
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage261
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsBed and Breakfast, Mixed Use, Recreation, Residential
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom, Hard Surface Flooring,1st Floor Laundry
- GarageAuto Open, Storage Above
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Off Street, Parking Spaces 4, Paved, Unpaved
- Broker NameMarble Realty, Inc.
- Agent NameMarble
- Date Listed04/04/2017
- Foot Print Dim24'x 52.4'
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos25
- View Count5
- StreetClark Avenue
- Building Number18
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictLamoille North
- Elementary SchoolJohnson Elementary School
- Junior HighLamoille Middle School
- High SchoolLamoille UHSD #18
- AreaHistoric District, In Town, Near Snowmobile Trails, Neighborhood, Village
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions16'x 16'
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions12'3" x 11.6'
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions15' x 12' 8"
- Room 4 TypeFamily Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions17' x 12'
- Room 5 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions15' x 16' 2 '
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions12'7" x 15'
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions15' x 13'
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions9'11" x 13'7"
- Room 9 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 9 Level3
- Room 9 Dimensions13' x 10'
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level3
- Room 10 Dimensions9'9" x 12' 11"
- Room 11 TypeBedroom
- Room 11 Level3
- Room 11 Dimensions14'7" x 12'11"
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplaces - 2, Kitchen/Dining, Lead/Stain Glass, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Pantry, Window Treatment
- Year Built1900
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Softwood, Vinyl
- 3/4 Baths3
- Water HeaterDomestic, Electric, Off Boiler
- Total Rooms10
- APX Unfin Below Grade1360
- BasementBulkhead, Concrete Floor, Insulated, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleApartment Building, Freestanding, Multi-Family, Victorian
- Building ConstructionInsulation-Cellulose, Wood Frame
- Square Feet3628
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Exterior ColorCanyon
- ExteriorClapboard, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Covered, Window Screens
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelElectric, Gas - LP/Bottle, Oil
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Electric, Gas Heater, Hot Water, Multi Zone, Radiant, Steam
- SewerMetered, Public
- WaterMetered, Public
- Assessment #233600
- Assessment Year2015
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Survey, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing, Tenant Rights
There is no data available
There is no data available
"I chose Geri because of the reputation I had heard from others, my mortgage specialist said she doesn't mess around and will get the job done. I listed my property with her and she assured me that it would go fast so be prepared. Geri was right, I had a contract signed within two days for my full asking price. The rest of the [...]
- James, South Burlington
We had a great experience with Geri and her team. Dedicateed, professional, and knowledgable of the market. Geri's work ethic is quite evident when you start to work with her. In our case, to receive the best offer possible for your house. Our house sold after 3 days on the market, and very close to asking price. For anyone looking for a [...]
Ian & Dale, Essex Jct 2014
"I've known Geri for many years. She is very personable and caring. I knew I wanted to work with Geri and her amazing team right from the start! She told me my townhouse would sell in 2 weeks and that is exactly what happened! Everything went very smoothly from the start. I was impressed with the clear communication and the speed [...]
- Matt, Essex
"Geri, Suzanna Gruner, and the whole team were outstanding. Our home sold quickly, less than 10 days. There is typically a long gap between signing a sales contract and closing. Geri and the team stayed connected with us the whole time and were involved in every step in the process. The few minor issues that came up were [...]
-Eileen & Bob, Colchester 2017
Thank you so very much for all you and your team did for me in the acquisition of my new home. I went to the house after the closing. The sun was shining in through the windows, birds were singing and butterflies were floating through the garden. I had a complete sense of peace and happiness. I am thrilled with our new home.
Cindy, Burlington, VT
"Geri and her team were very helpful every step of the way when we were looking to buy a home. It was a pleasure dealing with them and I would recommend their services to anyone. I was especially happy with how the closing was handled and how details were followed up on and taken care of. [...]
- John & Virginia, Shelburne 2015
"Geri is fantastic! My husband has been working out of state during the week for a year, and we had moved into our new home out of state. Geri was compassionate, supportive, and smart. Geri told me what things really didnt need to be done, what would still be helpful, and when she got started things really went lightning fast. In two [...]
- Donna & Josef, South Burlington
I can never thank you enough for all your hard work on this. We could have never got this far without your persistence and professionalism dealing in some of the most difficult situations. Again, I THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I will always continue to tell everyone use Geri or you're NUTS!! We're your newest biggest fans!
Your knowledge of the Burlington area was fantastic...thank you for your professionalism and easy-going style. We loved working with you!
Heather & Scott, Burlington, VT
"Geri was excellent to work with. She provided great guidance from the point of getting the house ready tp sell through every part of the sales process. Our house was well advertised. Maybe the most critical part for us was the negotiation phase, where her experience helped us save thousands."