- 1900Year Built
Large historical property can be returned to a single family dwelling on all three levels OR B&B on levels 1 and 2 with manager/owner on 3rd level in two bedroom unit. Current owners have maintained the pocket doors, hardwood floors, wood trim, walk in pantry off the updated main kitchen and the butler's pantry off the formal dining room. Double living room or living and family/den areas. Half bath with laundry hookups on the main level. 4 second floor bedrooms share a full plus two modern 3/4 baths. Fireplaces in living room and master bedroom could be restored or set in propane fireplaces for chilly evenings. Two story attached garage barn could house your hobby shop or studio plus plenty of storage!
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$250,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths5
- MLS Number4625344
- Lot Description
- City Lot
- Street Lights
- Trail/Near Trail
- DrivewayCrushed Stone, Paved
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage261
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsBed and Breakfast, Mixed Use, Recreation, Residential
- Property TypeSingle Family
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelElectric, Gas - LP/Bottle, Oil
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Electric, Gas Heater, Hot Water, Multi Zone, Radiant, Steam
- SewerMetered, Public
- WaterMetered, Public
- Assessment #233600
- Assessment Year2015
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Survey, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing, Tenant Rights
- StreetClark Avenue
- Building Number18
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictLamoille North
- Elementary SchoolJohnson Elementary School
- Junior HighLamoille Middle School
- High SchoolLamoille UHSD #18
- AreaHistoric District, In Town, Near Snowmobile Trails, Neighborhood, Village
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions16'x 16'
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions12'3" x 11.6'
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions15' x 12' 8"
- Room 4 TypeFamily Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions17' x 12'
- Room 5 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions15' x 16' 2 '
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions12'7" x 15'
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions15' x 13'
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions9'11" x 13'7"
- Room 9 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 9 Level3
- Room 9 Dimensions13' x 10'
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level3
- Room 10 Dimensions9'9" x 12' 11"
- Room 11 TypeBedroom
- Room 11 Level3
- Room 11 Dimensions14'7" x 12'11"
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplaces - 2, Kitchen/Dining, Lead/Stain Glass, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Pantry, Window Treatment
- Year Built1900
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Softwood, Vinyl
- 3/4 Baths3
- Water HeaterDomestic, Electric, Off Boiler
- Total Rooms10
- APX Unfin Below Grade1360
- BasementBulkhead, Concrete Floor, Insulated, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleApartment Building, Freestanding, Multi-Family, Victorian
- Building ConstructionInsulation-Cellulose, Wood Frame
- Square Feet3628
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Exterior ColorCanyon
- ExteriorClapboard, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Covered, Window Screens
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom, Hard Surface Flooring,1st Floor Laundry
- GarageAuto Open, Storage Above
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesCO Detector, Satellite Dish, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Off Street, Parking Spaces 4, Paved, Unpaved
- Broker NameMarble Realty, Inc.
- Agent NameMarble
- Date Listed04/04/2017
- Foot Print Dim24'x 52.4'
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos25
- View Count2
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
Thank you again for helping us buy our new house. We're settling in slowly, and really love it. You guys were total pros to work with and I appreciate all of your help.
"Geri is easy to talk to and follows through on all the little loose bits and pieces. She is patient and thorough. We could not have asked for a better realtor."
- Leslie & Bob, South Burlington
We very much appreciate all you did for us during this whole process; from that first meeting we had at your office, to the house hunting fun, all the way to the closings. You have a great organization, so please thank everyone for us that played a role.
Brad & Anne, South Burlington
"I've known Geri for many years. She is very personable and caring. I knew I wanted to work with Geri and her amazing team right from the start! She told me my townhouse would sell in 2 weeks and that is exactly what happened! Everything went very smoothly from the start. I was impressed with the clear communication and the speed [...]
- Matt, Essex
Geri Reilly and her team made the process of viewing, contracting, dealing, and closing on a home very smooth. They took a lot of the anxiety out of our first time home buying experience.
I want to take this opportunity to offer a testimonial of the great work and service you provided during the marketing and sale of our home in Shelburne, VT. It was a unique property that appealed to a limited sphere of buyers in a serious downturn in real estate. And you SOLD IT! ...As far as I am concerned, you are the best real estate [...]
Jerry, Webster, NY
Thank you is not enough to say for getting my house sold. I am so relieved to have it behind me and get on with my life. I have enjoyed working with you and would highly recommend you.
Joan, South Burlington, VT
"For the first time, I've seen the benefit of speaking to several realtors before making a final decision on who to list with. We were going to go with someone else, until we met you. Friends of ours even suggested using Picket Fence... what a mistake that would have been for us. Simply [...]
- Vernon & Linda, Williston 2016
Geri - Thank you so much for helping us sell our Milton house. You did a great job for us and the sale came at the perfect time. Those Adirondack chairs really did help - great idea!
Janet and Bill, Idaho
Geri Reilly is the absolute best realtor out there. Without her hard work and diligence on my complicated closing, I never would have sold my house. She worked every day for at least four months to resolve a lease land issue. She never gave up on me even after constant dead ends. I highly recommend her.