- 2017Year Built
Phase Two in popular South Village! New Single family home, The Farmstead, to be built by award winning Sterling Homes. The full unfinished basement is well suited for future living expansion possibilities. A big deck faces a nice backyard that backs to common woods. Front porch with southwestern exposure and Adirondack view. Other lots and plans available.Customization of plans as well as Total Custom Design Build Package are hallmarks of the Sterling New Home Program. It's the best experience you'll ever have building a new home. Built and documented to the National Green Building Standard and Energy Star Certification programs, Sterling homes feature sustainability, lower operating costs and healthier air quality. South Village has 150 acres of preserved land including an organic farm with garden plots available. Close to Burlington amenities.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$474,900
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Unit Number40
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4623589
- Lot DescriptionConserved Land, Mountain View, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail
- RoadsAssociation, Public
- Road Frontage70
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsResidential
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Access Laundry No Steps, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower
- GarageDirect Entry
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesCommon Acreage, Master Insurance, Snow Removal, Trash
- Parking DescriptionParking Spaces 2
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameFiske
- Date Listed03/23/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos27
- View Count62
- StreetPreserve Road
- Building Number55
- TownSouth Burlington
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- SubdivisionSouth Village
- DistrictSouth Burlington Sch Distict
- Elementary SchoolOrchard Elementary School
- Junior HighFrederick H. Tuttle Middle Sch
- High SchoolSo. Burlington High School
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions12' x 13'3"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions12'1" x 12'
- Room 3 TypeGreat Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions21'1" x 12'10"
- Room 4 TypeMudroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions12'3" x 17'5"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions15'3" x 13'1"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions11'1" x 13'10"
- Room 16 TypeBath - Full
- Room 16 Level2
- Room 17 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 17 Level2
- Room 18 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 18 Level1
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Kitchen Island, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built2017
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterGas - Natural, Owned, Tankless
- Total Rooms6
- APX Unfin Below Grade908
- BasementConcrete, Full, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleDetached, Farmhouse, Freestanding
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet2048
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden Space, Porch - Covered
- Electric150 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heat SystemHot Air, Multi Zone, Stove - Gas
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Allowed
- Assoc Fees$191
- Building CertificationsNGBS New Construction
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Blueprints, Covenants, Plot Plan, Public Offering
- PossessionAt Closing
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
"Geri was very helpful and calming during what could be a very stressful time. Geri answered my questions and helped guide me throughout the entire process of selling my home."
- MaryLou, South Burlington 2016
Geri - Thank you so much for helping us sell our Milton house. You did a great job for us and the sale came at the perfect time. Those Adirondack chairs really did help - great idea!
Janet and Bill, Idaho
Huge Kudos to Bryce and Geri, we couldn't be happier with our new home and with the Reilly Team. These people really kicked butt! Thanks a lot.
Tracy and Josh, VT
"Geri, Susannah Gruner, and the whole team were outstanding. Geri and the team stayed connected with us the whole time and were involved in every step in the process. We never had a problem getting in touch with Geri, Suzy, or any member of the team and their response was amazingly fast. We will absolutely use Geri Reilly Realty again [...]
– Eileen & Bob, Colchester 2017
We had a great experience with Geri and her team. Dedicateed, professional, and knowledgable of the market. Geri's work ethic is quite evident when you start to work with her. In our case, to receive the best offer possible for your house. Our house sold after 3 days on the market, and very close to asking price. For anyone looking for a [...]
Ian & Dale, Essex Jct 2014
"I have used Geri's Real Estate services for many years, and this transaction of my duplex in June took special effort, and she was attentive and a big help through it all. There is a big advantage in working with an agent that has the experience and local connections required to navigate through the inspections, zoning, tax [...]
- Dan, Burlington
Thanks for all the work. You have a great team. Always on top of things. Pictures were great. Advertising was wonderful. Thanks for all your help in listing and buying. We might have spent too much on the buying end without your input.
John and Janice, Williston
Thank you so much for everything! You rock!!
Thank you so very much for all you and your team did for me in the acquisition of my new home. I went to the house after the closing. The sun was shining in through the windows, birds were singing and butterflies were floating through the garden. I had a complete sense of peace and happiness. I am thrilled with our new home.
Cindy, Burlington, VT
Thank you so much for helping us find our house and for making our dream a reality... We love the house and are working hard at making it home!!! Thanks also to the whole team for making this possible, keep up the good work, we think of you often and hope we can get together at some point if you want to see what we have done so [...]