- 2017Year Built
Phase Two in popular South Village! New Single family home, The Farmstead, to be built by award winning Sterling Homes. The full unfinished basement is well suited for future living expansion possibilities. A big deck faces a nice backyard that backs to common woods. Front porch with southwestern exposure and Adirondack view. Other lots and plans available.Customization of plans as well as Total Custom Design Build Package are hallmarks of the Sterling New Home Program. It's the best experience you'll ever have building a new home. Built and documented to the National Green Building Standard and Energy Star Certification programs, Sterling homes feature sustainability, lower operating costs and healthier air quality. South Village has 150 acres of preserved land including an organic farm with garden plots available. Close to Burlington amenities.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$474,900
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Unit Number40
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4623589
- Lot DescriptionConserved Land, Mountain View, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail
- RoadsAssociation, Public
- Road Frontage70
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsResidential
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Access Laundry No Steps, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower
- GarageDirect Entry
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesCommon Acreage, Master Insurance, Snow Removal, Trash
- Parking DescriptionParking Spaces 2
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameFiske
- Date Listed03/23/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos27
- View Count65
- StreetPreserve Road
- Building Number55
- TownSouth Burlington
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- SubdivisionSouth Village
- DistrictSouth Burlington Sch Distict
- Elementary SchoolOrchard Elementary School
- Junior HighFrederick H. Tuttle Middle Sch
- High SchoolSo. Burlington High School
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions12' x 13'3"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions12'1" x 12'
- Room 3 TypeGreat Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions21'1" x 12'10"
- Room 4 TypeMudroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions12'3" x 17'5"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions15'3" x 13'1"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions11'1" x 13'10"
- Room 16 TypeBath - Full
- Room 16 Level2
- Room 17 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 17 Level2
- Room 18 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 18 Level1
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Kitchen Island, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built2017
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterGas - Natural, Owned, Tankless
- Total Rooms6
- APX Unfin Below Grade908
- BasementConcrete, Full, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleDetached, Farmhouse, Freestanding
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet2048
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesTrash, Deck, Garden Space, Porch - Covered
- Electric150 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heat SystemHot Air, Multi Zone, Stove - Gas
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Allowed
- Assoc Fees$191
- Building CertificationsNGBS New Construction
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Blueprints, Covenants, Plot Plan, Public Offering
- PossessionAt Closing
There is no data available
There is no data available
The brochures look awesome - great job on everything!! Count us in as some very happy clients!
Lissa, Hinesburg, VT
Just wanted to say thank you again for sticking with this. I know it was a long process and I'm grateful it's finally over. Will give a call when I'm looking for my next house!
Amy, Colchester, VT
I want to thank you, thank you, thank you, so much for the wonderful thing you did for Ruth and I. You made it happen! You are the best! I will always remember your kindness.
Ruth and Skip, Essex Junction
"Geri and her team were very helpful every step of the way when we were looking to buy a home. It was a pleasure dealing with them and I would recommend their services to anyone. I was especially happy with how the closing was handled and how details were followed up on and taken care of. [...]
- John & Virginia, Shelburne 2015
"From our first meeting with Geri, she was 100% honest and professional. She is insightful and a clear educator. Her team made the process quick and worry-free. I recommend Geri and her team to anyone wanting to buy or sell properties of any value."
- Linda & David, Cambridge 2015
An ENORMOUS THANK YOU to you and your incredible staff for ALL your help and assistance with helping me buy my FIRST home!!! I appreciate all of your patience and humor and hard work in helping me navigate the entire process...right up to the very end today! Thanks for going the extra mile in making sure the closing happened today and was not [...]
A tiny note with a great big thank you. You were great to work with and I appreciate all your help. Can't wait for you to see my new abode.
Pat, South Burlington, VT
What a GREAT experience...Love Love Love Geri and her team. you talk about professionalism and experience, Geri and her team are the real deal. A special shout out to: her closing coordinator (Kim), she got the job done in a timely matter and was extremely friendly. Thank you Kim...
Our experience with Geri Reilly covers our last three real estate transactions. Obviously we keep going back because of our strong satisfaction with her professionalism. She is an excellent communicator, extremely knowledgeable, and has a passion to get the job done the right way. In addition, she is a very friendly, sensitive, and fair [...]
Pat & Scott, Essex 2014
Michael and I would like to thank you for all your patience and hard work in getting our house sold.