- 1995Year Built
Custom Colonial home near end of town road and on edge of village for ease in accessing the nearby village amenities with your family. Cook's kitchen with breakfast nook, formal dining and living rooms plus family room close by. Cozy pellet stove, private brick patio overlooking the back yard and local wildlife. Powder room on main level, cedar closet off office/den rec rooms on lower level. Enjoy the radiant heat on the main floor under the kitchen ceramic tile! Perennials, red and black raspberries, 2 blueberry bushes, and 2 raised garden beds. Attached garage (24/28' x 22') w/overhead storage. View to the west towards Cote Hill. Minutes to Copley Hospital, golf course, schools, library, dining & more! New house and garage roof is planned for later in September.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$299,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4623421
- Lot Description
- Country Setting
- Walking Trails
- Zoningrural residential
- RoadsGravel, Public
- Road Frontage244
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsRecreation, Residential
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom, Bathroom w/Tub, Hard Surface Flooring,1st Floor Laundry
- GarageAuto Open, Storage Above
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Parking Spaces 3 - 5, Unpaved
- Broker NameMarble Realty, Inc.
- Agent NameMarble
- Date Listed03/21/2017
- Foot Print Dim30' x28'
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos28
- View Count4
- StreetBeacon Hill
- Building Number227
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictLamoille South
- Elementary SchoolMorristown Elementary School
- Junior HighPeoples Academy Middle Level
- High SchoolPeoples Academy
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions12' 4" x 11'5"
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions11' 5" x 13'
- Room 3 TypeFamily Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions15' x 13'
- Room 4 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 4 LevelBasement
- Room 4 Dimensions11' x 11'
- Room 5 TypeUtility Room
- Room 5 LevelBasement
- Room 5 Dimensions14' 7" x 10'
- Room 6 TypeOther
- Room 6 LevelBasement
- Room 6 Dimensions12.5' x 11.5'
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions18'4"x12'5"+7x8
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions10.5' x 12'
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions12' x 10'5"
- Room 10 TypeDen
- Room 10 LevelBasement
- Room 10 Dimensions14'4" x 20'
- Interior FeaturesMaster BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Skylight, Walk-in Closet, Whirlpool Tub, Wood Stove Insert, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1995
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Water HeaterDomestic, Off Boiler
- Total Rooms7
- APX Unfin Below Grade896
- BasementConcrete, Concrete Floor, Partially Finished, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleColonial, Contemporary
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet2362
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Exterior ColorLt. grey
- Exterior FeaturesGarden Space, Porch - Covered, Shed, Window Screens
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelOil, Pellet
- Heat SystemHot Water, Stove - Pellet
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Concrete, Leach Field - Mound
- WaterDrilled Well
- Assessment #318300
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableBuilding Plans, Covenants, Deed, Plot Plan, Property Disclosure, Septic Design, State Wastewater Permit, Survey, Tax Map, Town Permit
- PossessionAt Closing, Negotiable
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
"Geri and her team were awesome throughout my home buying experience. They gave me wonderful direction and handled all aspects of my home search purchase flawlessly. I highly recommend them and would use their services again should the need arise."
- Lee, Essex Junction 2017
"Geri Reilly and her team went out of their way to support us, both as home sellers and buyers. She is kind, determined, and very thoughtful. We sold our house in less then 3 months and moved into our dream home. Bryce, Kim and Susannah were great advocates throughout [...]
- Carin & Luke, Hinesburg 2015
I would highly recommend Geri Reilly Real Estate to anyone. Geri Reilly works hard to get the job done and is very successful at doing that. She sold my condo for what I asked for, and her, and her staff were very helpful in guiding me to the closing.
What a GREAT experience...Love Love Love Geri and her team. you talk about professionalism and experience, Geri and her team are the real deal. A special shout out to: her closing coordinator (Kim), she got the job done in a timely matter and was extremely friendly. Thank you Kim...
A big thank you to everyone on the Geri Reilly Team! I could not have been happier with my experience, from the start of my search right through to the final day of closing. Whether you are buying or selling, I would recommend anyone to have Geri Reilly by your side!
From my initial contact with Geri Reilly concerning my interest in the area, she and her staff provided me with outstanding service. They provided me with detailed information about the market, responded in a timely manner to my queries and requests, arranged a highly organized and efficient weekend of home tours that was consistent with my [...]
LJR, Colchester 2014
"In the past we've used other realtors and were unsuccessful. This time we heard from our friend about Geri Reilly and couldn't have been more pleased. Our condo had 4 showings and an offer was made. She's down to business, passionate to all, the team she has working underneath her is fantastic! I will say now that we [...]
-Kelly & Paul, Colchester
Geri you are the best. Thank you for all the extra attention you paid to mom and her family. You did exactly what you said you would and went up and beyond getting that house sold.
Carole, South Burlington 2014
"We are from Florida and were looking at a lake home as a second home/income property. Not knowing anyone in the area we contacted Geri Reilly because she was the listing agent on a property we were very interested in seeing. We were contacted almost immediately by Wendy O'Brien who works on Geri's team and she set us up with a [...]
- Jon & Rick, Alburgh
Your knowledge of the Burlington area was fantastic...thank you for your professionalism and easy-going style. We loved working with you!