- 1991Year Built
In 1991 Hubbard Construction met with a young couple looking to build a quality new home for their growing family! They chose a new development in Shelburne called Ridgefield, and built on one of the best lots with views to Shelburne Bay. The lot is private with a nice backyard and large deck to the view. This 4 bedroom 4.5 bath home with a custom floor plan fits the lifestyle for many young families! With appox. 5,000 sq feet of living space this home has the floor plan and space that Ridgefield homes deliver! The 2 acre lot has a sunny exposure and very convenient circular driveway with a 3 car attached garage. The living room with cathedral ceilings and skylights feels is timeless. Cherry eat in kitchen opens to den/family room with fireplace. Three bedrooms and two baths on the second level are perfect for the kids. Above the garage is a large unfinished bonus room awaiting your creativity! The home has seen many upgrades through the years, in 2014 a new Rinnai Q175 propane boiler was installed holding 98% efficiency rating. New luxury master bath and new flooring in the bedroom facing the view located on the first floor. New lower level flooring with bedroom and full windows & bath, large family room & office - a perfect area for guests or teenagers. Fresh paint throughout and many more features not to mention it's in Shelburne! Close to everything! This house is listed well below the 2017 Town assessment
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$735,000
- Total Baths5
- MLS Number4623361
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Lake View
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Exterior ColorGreen
- ExteriorClapboard, Shingle, Wood, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom, Access Restrooms, Low Pile Carpet
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry, Storage Above
- Parking Spaces3
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, On Street, Parking Spaces 6+, Paved
- Assessment #794800
- Assessment Year2007
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Building Number332
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictShelburne School District
- Elementary SchoolShelburne Community School
- Junior HighShelburne Community School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions19'9"X17'6"
- Room 2 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions11'5"X13'10"
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions16'2"X11'6"
- Room 4 TypeFamily Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions19'10X17'6"
- Room 5 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions20'X13'10"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions12'11"X18'
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions18'10"X11'7"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions12'1"X12'10"
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 2, Kitchen/Living, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry
- Year Built1991
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Wood
- 3/4 Baths2
- Water HeaterDomestic, Gas - LP/Bottle
- Total Rooms12
- APX Unfin Below Grade398
- BasementClimate Controlled, Concrete, Daylight, Finished, Full, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleCape, Contemporary
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet5245
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- Water Body NameLake Champlain
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessView Only
- Broker NameFour Seasons Sotheby's Int'l Realty
- Agent NameOBrien
- Date Listed03/22/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count138
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
Geri and her staff were wonderful throughout the entire sales process. Anytime we had a question they were extremely quick to find the answer and get back to us immediately. She had people on call to quickly and inexpensively fix items that needed repair. She was able to achieve our goal of selling our home when other agencies had fallen [...]
Tina & Sam, Milton
Thank you for all your help! You went above and beyond what you needed to do!
Jeff, Fairfax, VT
"For the first time, I've seen the benefit of speaking to several realtors before making a final decision on who to list with. We were going to go with someone else, until we met you. Friends of ours even suggested using Picket Fence... what a mistake that would have been for us. Simply [...]
- Vernon & Linda, Williston 2016
"Geri Reilly and her team were amazing to work with! It was evident that we were getting the best service in the way we were kept in the loop on every communication, the way Geri worked hard negotiating terms and was able to get exactly what we asked for and more. The overall experience was delightful and we would not hesitate to [...]
- Elizabeth & Kush, Essex Jct
"Geri was excellent to work with. She provided great guidance from the point of getting the house ready tp sell through every part of the sales process. Our house was well advertised. Maybe the most critical part for us was the negotiation phase, where her experience helped us save thousands."
- Andy & Erica, Georgia 2015
Our experience with Geri Reilly covers our last three real estate transactions. Obviously we keep going back because of our strong satisfaction with her professionalism. She is an excellent communicator, extremely knowledgeable, and has a passion to get the job done the right way. In addition, she is a very friendly, sensitive, and fair [...]
Pat & Scott, Essex
Geri - Thank you so much for helping us sell our Milton house. You did a great job for us and the sale came at the perfect time. Those Adirondack chairs really did help - great idea!
Janet and Bill, Idaho
Emma and I wanted to thank you both for everything! Stephanie, you were so patient and helpful in our home search. As first time home buyers we really appreciated all the guidance you provided. Geri, we really appreciate your help in the negotiations. We felt very well represented throughout. We are so excited about our new home and we [...]
Josh & Emma, Burlington 2014
"Geri was extremely helpful during the sale of our house. We ended up selling our house in only four days. With Geri's knowledge of local real estate we were able to decide on the right asking price. Geri also helped me with ideas when it came to staging our home to sell quickly."
- Margaret & Bert, Burlington 2015
I can't thank you enough for the incredible job you did on the listing, showing and sale of my condo in Williston. Your professionalism and skills are unmatched! You made the whole process enjoyable and educational. I very much appreciate all your help and guidance. I wish you continued success!