- 2018Year Built
Fantastic 3 Bedroom 3 Bathroom being built right now! If you hurry you will have time to pick your colors this beautiful home is situated on 5 country ac's on a dead end road with Mountain views. Open floor plan, big kitchen with island, Master bedroom with master bath, second floor laundry room. Hardwood, tile, carpet and vinyl. Full basement. Big deck and covered porch. 2 car attached garage. Lot sits right next to Ferrisburgh Central School. Municipal water and community septic in Atkins Farm Associates. Turn Key. Call to set up an appointment to see our professions team of builders in action.
Ask Me A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Off Street, Parking Spaces 4
- Year Built2018
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- ConstructionNew Construction
- Property StyleContemporary, Farmhouse
- Full Baths1
- 3/4 Baths1
- Half Bath1
- Total Baths3
- Total Rooms13
- Square Feet1800
- APX Unfin Below Grade627
- BasementConcrete, Full, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water
- WaterPublic, Public Water - At Street
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle, Owned
- Electric100 Amp
- Date Listed03/20/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos6
- View Count48
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$374,000
- Listing Agent NameAnna Charlebois-Ouellett
- Agent NameCharlebois-Ouellett
- Broker NameC21 Jack Associates/S. Burlington
- Unit NumberLot # 4
- LM MST WGARAttached
- MLS Number4622879
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Level, Mountain View, Trail/Near Trail, Walking Trails
- RoadsAssociation, Dead End
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch - Covered
- Exterior ColorTBD
- ExteriorVinyl, Vinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Accessibility AmenitiesBathroom w/Tub
- Fee IncludesSewer
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- PossessionAt Closing
- Building Number139
- StreetAtkins Farm Road
- SubdivisionAtkins Farm Associates
- Elementary SchoolFerrisburgh Central School
- Junior HighVergennes UHSD #5
- High SchoolVergennes UHSD #5
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Kitchen Island, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet
- Room 1 TypeGreat Room
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Room 1 Dimensions15'4" x 21'1"
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions14'8" x 9'6"
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions11'2" x 15'4"
- Room 4 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions6'10" x 15'2"
- Room 5 TypeFoyer
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions6'10" x 11'5"
- Room 6 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions6'5" x 5'
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions12' x 14'5"
- Room 8 TypeBath - Full
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions6'5" x 13'7"
- Room 9 TypeOther
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions8'2" x 6'6"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions14' x 10'3"
- Room 11 TypeBedroom
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions16'10" x 10'3"
- Room 12 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 12 Level2
- Room 12 Dimensions6'2" x 9'8"
- Room 13 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 13 Level2
- Room 13 Dimensions6' x 3'
There is no data available
There is no data available
"I've known Geri for many years. She is very personable and caring. I knew I wanted to work with Geri and her amazing team right from the start! She told me my townhouse would sell in 2 weeks and that is exactly what happened! Everything went very smoothly from the start. I was impressed with the clear communication and the speed [...]
- Matt, Essex
"Geri and her team were very helpful every step of the way when we were looking to buy a home. It was a pleasure dealing with them and I would recommend their services to anyone. I was especially happy with how the closing was handled and how details were followed up on and taken care of. [...]
- John & Virginia, Shelburne 2015
"Geri was professional, and got us a significantly higher price than any other real estate agent even thought possible. Other agents wanted to list at $250K, Geri said to list at $265K, it sold with multiple offers in one day at $272K. I'd highly recommend her."
- Sean & Jennifer, South Burlington 2016
"From our first meeting with Geri, she was 100% honest and professional. She is insightful and a clear educator. Her team made the process quick and worry-free. I recommend Geri and her team to anyone wanting to buy or sell properties of any value."
- Linda & David, Cambridge 2015
"Geri, Susannah Gruner, and the whole team were outstanding. Geri and the team stayed connected with us the whole time and were involved in every step in the process. We never had a problem getting in touch with Geri, Suzy, or any member of the team and their response was amazingly fast. We will absolutely use Geri Reilly Realty again [...]
– Eileen & Bob, Colchester 2017
"Geri Reilly is very professional person and response with accurate information as needed very fast, we were looking for a home a while years ago, change many realtors because they didn't pay much attention to our needs, sometimes we search for the houses and let them know about it! But with Geri things are completely different, She [...]
- Ali, Colchester 2018
Thanks for all the work. You have a great team. Always on top of things. Pictures were great. Advertising was wonderful. Thanks for all your help in listing and buying. We might have spent too much on the buying end without your input.
John and Janice, Williston
Dear Geri & Crew: Thank you so much for selling my Burlington property. You made it easy even though I was out of town. Thanks for organizing the repairs, letting me know what paperwork needed to be done and coordinating everything with my lawyer.
"Geri was very helpful and calming during what could be a very stressful time. Geri answered my questions and helped guide me throughout the entire process of selling my home."
- MaryLou, South Burlington 2016
"Geri and Mike were great, they both were very responsive and helped us with every step along the way. Great negotiators and very knowledge about the market. Would absolutely recommend."