- 2017Year Built
Fantastic 3 Bedroom 3 Bathroom new build on 5 ac's, perfect country setting on dead end road. Open floor plan, fireplace in the great room, big kitchen with island, Master bedroom with master bath, second floor laundry room. Hardwood, tile, carpet and vinyl. Full basement. Big deck and covered porch. 2 car attached garage. Lot sits right next to Ferrisburgh Central School. Municipal water and community septic in Atkins Farm Associates. Mountain views. Turn Key, call to set up an appointment to see the plans and meet our professions building team! Photo is likeness only.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$349,000
- Unit NumberLot # 4
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4622879
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Level, Mountain View, Trail/Near Trail, Walking Trails
- RoadsAssociation, Dead End
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric100 Amp
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemForced Air, Hot Air
- WaterPublic, Public Water - At Street
- Fee IncludesSewer
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- FinancingConventional, FHA, Rural Development, VA, VTFHA
- PossessionAt Closing
- StreetAtkins Farm
- Building Number139
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- SubdivisionAtkins Farm Associates
- Elementary SchoolFerrisburgh Central School
- Junior HighVergennes UHSD #5
- High SchoolVergennes UHSD #5
- Room 1 TypeGreat Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions15'4" x 21'1"
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions14'8" x 9'6"
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions11'2" x 15'4"
- Room 4 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions6'10" x 15'2"
- Room 5 TypeFoyer
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions6'10" x 11'5"
- Room 6 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions6'5" x 5'
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions12' x 14'5"
- Room 8 TypeBath - Full
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions6'5" x 13'7"
- Room 9 TypeOther
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions8'2" x 6'6"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions14' x 10'3"
- Room 11 TypeBedroom
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions16'10" x 10'3"
- Room 12 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 12 Level2
- Room 12 Dimensions6'2" x 9'8"
- Room 13 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 13 Level2
- Room 13 Dimensions6' x 3'
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Kitchen Island, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet
- Year Built2017
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle, Owned
- Total Rooms13
- APX Unfin Below Grade627
- BasementConcrete, Full, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleContemporary, Farmhouse
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- ConstructionNew Construction
- Square Feet1800
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorTBD
- ExteriorVinyl, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch - Covered
- Accessibility AmenitiesBathroom w/Tub
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesCO Detector, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- Broker NameC21 Jack Associates/S. Burlington
- Agent NameCharlebois-Ouellett
- Date Listed03/20/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos2
- View Count26
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
Decided to go with Geri Reilly because of her experience, and knowledge. We were pleasantly surprised by her work ethic. She handled every detail of the listing and sale of our home. Questions and concerns were addressed promptly. Her knowledge of the market is thorough. Geri Reilly moves real estate.
Mike & Pam, Milton
It was very re-assuring to have Geri and Ellen to participate in the process of the purchase of my condo! Thanks so much for taking the time to answer my questions and making yourself available! Best of luck and continued success with your business!
"Geri and her staff did a great job of selling our land. This is the second time dealing with Geri. She represented the person that bought a house from us. So we have dealt with Geri and her firm from both sides and would definitely recommend her to everyone. A nice experience!"
- Bill & Margi, Bolton 2016
"I chose Geri because of the reputation I had heard from others, my mortgage specialist said she doesn't mess around and will get the job done. I listed my property with her and she assured me that it would go fast so be prepared. Geri was right, I had a contract signed within two days for my full asking price. The rest of the [...]
- James, South Burlington
"We highly recommend the Geri Reilly team to anyone looking to purchase a new home in Vermont! The Geri Reilly team was always available when we needed them - weekends, after hours - and got back to us qucikly. Ellen Zydb got us in to see every house we were [...]
- Valerie & James, Colchester 2015
Just wanted to say thank you again for sticking with this. I know it was a long process and I'm grateful it's finally over. Will give a call when I'm looking for my next house!
Amy, Colchester, VT
"Geri's team was very responsive to all of our inquiries, requests and questions. This was not our first time using Geri and as always a wonderful and very professional experience. I highly recommend Geri's team!"
- Katie, Williston 2016
Thank you so very much for all that you've done in selling the farm land and getting us through each situation that occurred. Take care and God bless!
George, Dawn and Ken
"Geri helped us with both the sale and purchase of our homes. She and her team were wonderful to work with! They brought a high level of enthusiasm and professionalism to each transaction. We would use them again and wuold highly [...]
- Deb & Jeff, Essex 2015
"Geri and her team were awesome throughout my home buying experience. They gave me wonderful direction and handled all aspects of my home search purchase flawlessly. I highly recommend them and would use their services again should the need arise."