- 2017Year Built
Fantastic 3 Bedroom 3 Bathroom new build on 5 ac's, perfect country setting on dead end road. Open floor plan, fireplace in the great room, big kitchen with island, Master bedroom with master bath, second floor laundry room. Hardwood, tile, carpet and vinyl. Full basement. Big deck and covered porch. 2 car attached garage. Lot sits right next to Ferrisburgh Central School. Municipal water and community septic in Atkins Farm Associates. Mountain views. Turn Key, call to set up an appointment to see the plans and meet our professions building team! Photo is likeness only.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$349,000
- Unit NumberLot # 4
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4622879
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Level, Mountain View, Trail/Near Trail, Walking Trails
- RoadsAssociation, Dead End
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric100 Amp
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemForced Air, Hot Air
- WaterPublic, Public Water - At Street
- Fee IncludesSewer
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- FinancingConventional, FHA, Rural Development, VA, VTFHA
- PossessionAt Closing
- StreetAtkins Farm
- Building Number139
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- SubdivisionAtkins Farm Associates
- Elementary SchoolFerrisburgh Central School
- Junior HighVergennes UHSD #5
- High SchoolVergennes UHSD #5
- Room 1 TypeGreat Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions15'4" x 21'1"
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions14'8" x 9'6"
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions11'2" x 15'4"
- Room 4 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions6'10" x 15'2"
- Room 5 TypeFoyer
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions6'10" x 11'5"
- Room 6 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions6'5" x 5'
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions12' x 14'5"
- Room 8 TypeBath - Full
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions6'5" x 13'7"
- Room 9 TypeOther
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions8'2" x 6'6"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions14' x 10'3"
- Room 11 TypeBedroom
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions16'10" x 10'3"
- Room 12 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 12 Level2
- Room 12 Dimensions6'2" x 9'8"
- Room 13 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 13 Level2
- Room 13 Dimensions6' x 3'
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Kitchen Island, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet
- Year Built2017
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle, Owned
- Total Rooms13
- APX Unfin Below Grade627
- BasementConcrete, Full, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleContemporary, Farmhouse
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- ConstructionNew Construction
- Square Feet1800
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorTBD
- ExteriorVinyl, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch - Covered
- Accessibility AmenitiesBathroom w/Tub
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Off Street, Parking Spaces 4
- Broker NameC21 Jack Associates/S. Burlington
- Agent NameCharlebois-Ouellett
- Date Listed03/20/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos2
- View Count37
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
"We found Geri and her team to be very prompt and responsive in meeting our real estate needs. If there were any points of confusion, they were quickly addressed and rectified. Geri maintained a very calm, professional demeanor throughout the listing, negotiating and [...]
- Dennis & Wendy, Jericho 2015
To everyone at Geri Reilly Real Estate: Thank you for a job well done. The entire process from listing to selling to closing went very smoothly and quickly. It was a pleasure doing business with your firm. We would recommend your company to anyone interested in buying or selling a home.
Carolyn and Gary, Florida
Your knowledge of the Burlington area was fantastic...thank you for your professionalism and easy-going style. We loved working with you!
Heather & Scott, Burlington, VT
"I've known Geri for many years. She is very personable and caring. I knew I wanted to work with Geri and her amazing team right from the start! She told me my townhouse would sell in 2 weeks and that is exactly what happened! Everything went very smoothly from the start. I was impressed with the clear communication and the speed [...]
- Matt, Essex
"Geri and her team were very helpful every step of the way when we were looking to buy a home. It was a pleasure dealing with them and I would recommend their services to anyone. I was especially happy with how the closing was handled and how details were followed up on and taken care of. [...]
- John & Virginia, Shelburne 2015
It was nice working with you too, thanks for your kindness and professionalism. All the best.
Bonnie, Charlotte, VT
“We had a great experience working with Geri and her team of real estate experts. They were knowledgeable, flexible and had a fast response time. I highly recommend working with this team!”
- Jessie, Essex Jct. 2017
"From our first meeting with Geri, she was 100% honest and professional. She is insightful and a clear educator. Her team made the process quick and worry-free. I recommend Geri and her team to anyone wanting to buy or sell properties of any value."
- Linda & David, Cambridge 2015
A big thank you to everyone on the Geri Reilly Team! I could not have been happier with my experience, from the start of my search right through to the final day of closing. Whether you are buying or selling, I would recommend anyone to have Geri Reilly by your side!
Thank you so very much for all you and your team did for me in the acquisition of my new home. I went to the house after the closing. The sun was shining in through the windows, birds were singing and butterflies were floating through the garden. I had a complete sense of peace and happiness. I am thrilled with our new home.