- 1979Year Built
- 1500Square Feet
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$229,000
- Date Listed03/17/2017
- MLS Number4622419
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Country Setting, Mountain View, Ski Area, Ski Trailside, Walking Trails
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- DrivewayCommon/Shared, Gravel
- RoadsGravel, Shared
- SewerCommunity, Private, Shared
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelElectric
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Gas Heater
- StreetHakone 17
- Building Number17
- SubdivisionSmugglers' Notch Resort
- AreaAdjoins St/Nat'l Forest, Village
- Flood ZoneUnknown
- Interior FeaturesFurnished, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Garage # Cars
- Association AmenitiesBasketball Court, Building Maintenance, Cable, Club House, Exercise Facility, Master Insurance, Playground, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Sauna, Security, Snow Removal, Tennis Court, Trash
- Broker NameSmugglers` Notch Real Estate
- Agent NameBrgant
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Dogs Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesCO Detector, Smoke Detector
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos13
- View Count3
- Water HeaterElectric, Owned
- Year Built1979
- Unit Number17
- Total Rooms6
- Square Feet1500
- Total Baths2
- Full Baths2
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBasketball Court, Deck, Playground, Window Screens
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- FinancingConventional, Other
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
"Geri and her entire team were amazing from start to finish. They were knowledgeable, professional, and worked with me personally to customize my individual needs to help me buy a home."
-Tanya, Essex Junction 2017
"From our first meeting with Geri, she was 100% honest and professional. She is insightful and a clear educator. Her team made the process quick and worry-free. I recommend Geri and her team to anyone wanting to buy or sell properties of any value."
- Linda & David, Cambridge 2015
"Geri is fantastic! My husband has been working out of state during the week for a year, and we had moved into our new home out of state. Geri was compassionate, supportive, and smart. Geri told me what things really didnt need to be done, what would still be helpful, and when she got started things really went lightning fast. In two [...]
- Donna & Josef, South Burlington
"Working with Geri and her team was such an enjoyable experience and I'm so grateful for their help and assistance in finding me the perfect condo. I've been loving every minute of being here!"
Jo, South Burlington 2016
Dear Geri & Crew: Thank you so much for selling my Burlington property. You made it easy even though I was out of town. Thanks for organizing the repairs, letting me know what paperwork needed to be done and coordinating everything with my lawyer.
Your knowledge of the Burlington area was fantastic...thank you for your professionalism and easy-going style. We loved working with you!
Heather & Scott, Burlington, VT
Geri Reilly is the absolute best realtor out there. Without her hard work and diligence on my complicated closing, I never would have sold my house. She worked every day for at least four months to resolve a lease land issue. She never gave up on me even after constant dead ends. I highly recommend her.
- Cheryl, Colchester 2016
Thank you is not enough to say for getting my house sold. I am so relieved to have it behind me and get on with my life. I have enjoyed working with you and would highly recommend you.
Joan, South Burlington, VT
What a GREAT experience...Love Love Love Geri and her team. you talk about professionalism and experience, Geri and her team are the real deal. A special shout out to: her closing coordinator (Kim), she got the job done in a timely matter and was extremely friendly. Thank you Kim...
Geri was fantastic! The concierge services were a godsend. Geri was always on top of everything and walked us through the whole process!!