518 Zephyr Road, Unit 2Williston, VT 05495MLS Number 4622013
- Sale Price: $352,355
- 249 Days Since Sale
- 2017Year Built
This new, energy efficient home has all the charm and lifestyle you deserve. 2 bedrooms and a loft. 2.5 bathrooms w/ 2 car carage attached. high end finish features included.Finney Crossing is a maintenance free lifestyle neighborhood w/ amenities such as clubhouse, pool and tennis. late summer move in.
Ask Me A Question
- Garage ParkingAuto Open
- Garage # Cars2
- Year Built2017
- ConstructionGreen Features -See Rmrks, Wood Frame
- 3/4 Baths1
- Full Baths1
- Half Bath1
- Unit Number2
- Total Rooms7
- Square Feet1480
- APX Fin Below Grade810
- Exterior FeaturesTrash, Deck, Window Screens
- ExteriorBrick, Cement, Composition, Wood
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Disability Features1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom, Access Common Use Areas, Access Mailboxes No Steps, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Club House, Master Insurance
- HOA Fee$225
- Building CertificationsHERS
- Unadjusted TaxesNo
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Public Offering
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesCO Detector, Radon Mitigation, Smoke Detector, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- Broker NameSnyder Group, Inc.
- New ContructionNew Construction
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count21
- Date Listed03/14/2017
- StyleMulti-Level, Townhouse
- List Price$349,500
- Agent NameMontalbano
- Lister Office NameSnyder Group, Inc.
- Listing Agent NameRon Montalbano
- Seller Office NameKW Vermont
- Selling Agent NameNathaniel Malley
- MLS Number4622013
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageYes
- Road Frontage33
- RoadsPrivate, Public
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Landscaped, Mountain View, PRD/PUD, Street Lights, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail, Walking Trails
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Water HeaterGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingHot Air
- Building Number518
- ComplexFinney Crossing
- SubdivisionFinney Crossing
- Flood ZoneNo
- Elementary SchoolWilliston Central School
- Junior HighWilliston Central School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- Room 1 Dimensions12'10"X14'10"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Dimensions11'4"X11'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Dimensions18"X11"4"
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Interior FeaturesKitchen Island
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeGreat Room
- Room 6 Dimensions10'8" x 8'10"
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 TypeLoft
- Room 7 Dimensions12'10"X11'2"
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 8 Dimensions11'4"X10'10"
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 16 Level2
- Room 16 TypeBath - Full
- Room 17 Level2
- Room 17 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 18 Level1
- Room 18 TypeBath - 1/2
- BasementConcrete, Daylight, Full, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
There is no data available
There is no data available
"Geri has a competent staff, and uses the various skills of her employees to aide the buyer from start to finish. Geri, herself, is a master negotiator - the one you want representing you in the final hour. Ellen Zdyb showed me properties and didn't waste my time - she knew what I would like. When it was time to make an offer, she [...]
- Stephanie, Burlington
Geri was fantastic! The concierge services were a godsend. Geri was always on top of everything and walked us through the whole process!!
Joey & Karen
"Geri and her staff were thorough and responsive to my needs. The brochure that they provided was professionally executed and showed my property off in the most positive light. Their information, guidance and assistance helped me throughout the process. They were always friendly, positive, [...]
- Leslie, Shelburne 2015
I can never thank you enough for all your hard work on this. We could have never got this far without your persistence and professionalism dealing in some of the most difficult situations. Again, I THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I will always continue to tell everyone use Geri or you're NUTS!! We're your newest biggest fans!
You gave Bobbi and I marvelous counsel over the years; should we ever again look for a property in Vermont, you'll be our agent - you're the best!!
"Geri is fantastic! My husband has been working out of state during the week for a year, and we had moved into our new home out of state. Geri was compassionate, supportive, and smart. Geri told me what things really didnt need to be done, what would still be helpful, and when she got started things really went lightning fast. In two [...]
- Donna & Josef, South Burlington
“I’m glad I picked Geri Reilly as my realtor. Her team is not too big and not too small. I was impressed with how fast, pleasant, and well coordinated they were throughout the process. They got the job done!”
– Nancy, Winooski 2017
Geri and her team make a complicated process seem like a breeze. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We very highly recommend Geri and her team — they are simply the best!
Robert and Melissa, Westford
Thanks. If it wasn't for you I would probably never have owned a house! You made it so easy. I love everything about my new home! Thanks for finding it for me. You make the world a better place.
Bev, New Haven, VT
Geri Reilly is a first-rate realtor who provides good advice and understands the needs of her client. She is an absolute professional and so knowledgeable about every aspect of the process. She went ABOVE and BEYOND our expectations in doing everything that she could to sell our house and was actively involved everyday including our closing day. [...]