518 Zephyr Road, Unit 2Williston, VT 05495MLS Number 4622013
- Sale Price: $352,355
- 341 Days Since Sale
- 2017Year Built
This new, energy efficient home has all the charm and lifestyle you deserve. 2 bedrooms and a loft. 2.5 bathrooms w/ 2 car carage attached. high end finish features included.Finney Crossing is a maintenance free lifestyle neighborhood w/ amenities such as clubhouse, pool and tennis. late summer move in.
Ask Me A Question
- Garage ParkingAuto Open
- Garage # Cars2
- Year Built2017
- ConstructionGreen Features -See Rmrks, Wood Frame
- 3/4 Baths1
- Full Baths1
- Half Bath1
- Unit Number2
- Total Rooms7
- Square Feet1480
- APX Fin Below Grade810
- Exterior FeaturesTrash, Deck, Window Screens
- ExteriorBrick, Cement, Composition, Wood
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Disability Features1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom, Access Common Use Areas, Access Mailboxes No Steps, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Club House, Master Insurance
- HOA Fee$225
- Building CertificationsHERS
- Unadjusted TaxesNo
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Public Offering
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesCO Detector, Radon Mitigation, Smoke Detector, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- Broker NameSnyder Group, Inc.
- New ContructionNew Construction
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count23
- Date Listed03/14/2017
- StyleMulti-Level, Townhouse
- List Price$349,500
- Agent NameMontalbano
- Lister Office NameSnyder Group, Inc.
- Listing Agent NameRon Montalbano
- Seller Office NameKW Vermont
- Selling Agent NameNathaniel Malley
- MLS Number4622013
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageYes
- Road Frontage33
- RoadsPrivate, Public
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Landscaped, Mountain View, PRD/PUD, Street Lights, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail, Walking Trails
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Water HeaterGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingHot Air
- Building Number518
- ComplexFinney Crossing
- SubdivisionFinney Crossing
- Flood ZoneNo
- Elementary SchoolWilliston Central School
- Junior HighWilliston Central School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- Room 1 Dimensions12'10"X14'10"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Dimensions11'4"X11'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Dimensions18"X11"4"
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Interior FeaturesKitchen Island
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeGreat Room
- Room 6 Dimensions10'8" x 8'10"
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 TypeLoft
- Room 7 Dimensions12'10"X11'2"
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 8 Dimensions11'4"X10'10"
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 16 Level2
- Room 16 TypeBath - Full
- Room 17 Level2
- Room 17 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 18 Level1
- Room 18 TypeBath - 1/2
- BasementConcrete, Daylight, Full, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
There is no data available
There is no data available
We had a great experience with Geri and her team. Dedicateed, professional, and knowledgable of the market. Geri's work ethic is quite evident when you start to work with her. In our case, to receive the best offer possible for your house. Our house sold after 3 days on the market, and very close to asking price. For anyone looking for a [...]
Ian & Dale, Essex Jct 2014
We bought our house from Geri, 14 years later she sold it for us. The selling in particular was not a simple process, made complicated by the fact that we were long gone by the time we sold. Geri took care of all of the details that we could not. She also stayed in frequent contact with us and helped us to resolve a wide range of potential [...]
Janet & David, Essex
Geri you are the best. Thank you for all the extra attention you paid to mom and her family. You did exactly what you said you would and went up and beyond getting that house sold.
Carole, South Burlington 2014
Michael and I would like to thank you for all your patience and hard work in getting our house sold.
Michael and Donna, Colchester, VT
Huge Kudos to Bryce and Geri, we couldn't be happier with our new home and with the Reilly Team. These people really kicked butt! Thanks a lot.
Tracy and Josh, VT
Thank you so much for everything! You rock!!
A big thank you to everyone on the Geri Reilly Team! I could not have been happier with my experience, from the start of my search right through to the final day of closing. Whether you are buying or selling, I would recommend anyone to have Geri Reilly by your side!
“I’m glad I picked Geri Reilly as my realtor. Her team is not too big and not too small. I was impressed with how fast, pleasant, and well coordinated they were throughout the process. They got the job done!”
– Nancy, Winooski 2017
"Geri helped us with both the sale and purchase of our homes. She and her team were wonderful to work with! They brought a high level of enthusiasm and professionalism to each transaction. We would use them again and wuold highly [...]
- Deb & Jeff, Essex 2015
"Geri did an outstanding job in the process of selling our home. Geri was very responsive to all of our needs during the transition. With me being out of state Geri kept me informed of all issues that were occurring during the course of the sale. Geri had to step in at times during the negotiation process and lend her expertise so the [...]