- 1978Year Built
Charming move in ready Hillside ranch in convenient central location to Starksboro, Hinesburg, and Huntington. The home includes a large screened in back porch and deck. For extra storage there is a detached one car garage and utility shed. There are multiple perennial gardens around the home including blueberries and raspberries. A new mound system was installed in 2011. The property includes an energy efficient propane furnace, new well pump and water tank in 2015, and a hearthstone fireplace for a wood burning alternative in the colder months. A new chimney liner was installed in 2014. A short distance to Burlington but in a nice rural location.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARDetached
- List Price$219,900
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths2
- MLS Number4619913
- Lot DescriptionMountain View
- RoadsGravel, Public
- Road Frontage208
- Property TypeSingle Family
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle, Wood
- Heat SystemFloor Furnace, Hot Air, Stove - Wood
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Mound, Private
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Septic Report, State Wastewater Permit
- PossessionAt Closing, Negotiable
- StreetBig Hollow
- Building Number5005
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Elementary SchoolRobinson School
- Junior HighMount Abraham Union Mid/High
- High SchoolMount Abraham UHSD 28
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level2
- Room 1 Dimensions11'6" x 13'10"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level2
- Room 2 Dimensions14'4" x 11'5"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level2
- Room 3 Dimensions23'3" x 11'5"
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions16' x 11'1"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions10'9" x 11"6'
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions8'6" x 15'1"
- Interior FeaturesCedar Closet, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1978
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCarpet, Laminate, Vinyl
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle, Owned
- Total Rooms6
- APX Unfin Below Grade110
- BasementConcrete, Finished, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleRaised Ranch
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet1618
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Exterior ColorWhite
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch, Porch - Covered, Porch - Screened, Shed
- Parking Spaces1
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Paved
- Broker NameC21 Jack Associates/S. Burlington
- Agent NameDuchaine, Jr.
- Date Listed02/28/2017
- Foot Print Dim24 x 36
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos33
- View Count51
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
Geri and her team made us feel like we were their only clients with the personal attention they gave to every detail of our home buying experience. Any and all questions or concerns in the process were immediately responded to and addressed to our complete satisfaction. We appreciated their expertise and guidance and were confident that [...]
Kathleen & Richard, Richmond
Geri Reilly is a first-rate realtor who provides good advice and understands the needs of her client. She is an absolute professional and so knowledgeable about every aspect of the process. She went ABOVE and BEYOND our expectations in doing everything that she could to sell our house and was actively involved everyday including our closing day. [...]
Chris & Tim, South Burlington
"My experience buying a house through Geri was excellent. I was shown the type of places I requested, but when i found them lacking I was shown a different type of place that was much better. I ended up in a home that was nicer than I thought I would ever get on my [...]
- Douglas, South Burlington 2015
Just wanted to say thank you again for sticking with this. I know it was a long process and I'm grateful it's finally over. Will give a call when I'm looking for my next house!
Amy, Colchester, VT
"We moved to VT from the midwest, and with no knowledge of the area, we needed to find an agent we could trust. We landed with Geri and her team and were incredibly satisfied. Whenever I questioned anything I called a friend who is an agent back home, and he always agreed with their [...]
- TJ, Essex Junction
Thanks for all the work. You have a great team. Always on top of things. Pictures were great. Advertising was wonderful. Thanks for all your help in listing and buying. We might have spent too much on the buying end without your input.
John and Janice, Williston
What a GREAT experience...Love Love Love Geri and her team. you talk about professionalism and experience, Geri and her team are the real deal. A special shout out to: her closing coordinator (Kim), she got the job done in a timely matter and was extremely friendly. Thank you Kim...
We cannot thank you enough in selling the apartment so quickly. You were great in handling the process. Again, thank you - you are the best!
Pauline & Reg
"Geri is easy to talk to and follows through on all the little loose bits and pieces. She is patient and thorough. We could not have asked for a better realtor."
- Leslie & Bob, South Burlington
"In the past we've used other realtors and were unsuccessful. This time we heard from our friend about Geri Reilly and couldn't have been more pleased. Our condo had 4 showings and an offer was made. She's down to business, passionate to all, the team she has working underneath her is fantastic! I will say now that we [...]