- 1992Year Built
Immaculately maintained 1992 Colonial with 2-car attached garage and 2418 finished sq feet on 3.25 acres right in the village! Many upgrades throughout including mudroom entrance, all new SS appliances in the large open kitchen, part finished basement with large recreation room, covered front porch, screened in back porch, paved drive and Invisible Pet Fence. New furnace and roof within last 10 years. Natural gas heat and town water/sewer. Convenient and close to all local amenities as well as an easy commute either North or South and minutes to I-89.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$339,900
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4618916
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Sidewalks, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage250
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsResidential
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric220 Plug, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure
- FinancingConventional, FHA, VA, VTFHA
- PossessionAt Closing
- Building Number42
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Elementary SchoolMilton Elementary School
- Junior HighMilton Jr High School
- High SchoolMilton Senior High School
- AreaIn Town, Near Shopping, Neighborhood, Village, Near Public Transportatn
- Room 1 TypeMudroom
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions8'5" x 8'
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions23' x 14'
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions17'5" x 23'
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 Dimensions11'6" x 10'
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions14' x 11'5"
- Room 6 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions15' x 14'
- Room 7 TypeRec Room
- Room 7 LevelBasement
- Room 7 Dimensions22' x 17'
- Room 8 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 8 LevelBasement
- Room 8 Dimensions14' x 11'
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplaces - 1, Hearth, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Woodwork, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1992
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Water HeaterGas - Natural, Off Boiler, Owned
- Total Rooms9
- APX Unfin Below Grade314
- BasementFull, Partially Finished, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
- Half Bath1
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Property StyleColonial
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet2418
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorBeige
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fence - Invisible Pet, Porch - Screened, Window Screens, Windows - Double Pane
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom, Bathroom w/Tub, Paved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Off Street, Paved
- Broker NameC21 Jack Associates/Milton
- Agent NameMattos
- Date Listed02/18/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos37
- View Count12
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
We bought our house from Geri, 14 years later she sold it for us. The selling in particular was not a simple process, made complicated by the fact that we were long gone by the time we sold. Geri took care of all of the details that we could not. She also stayed in frequent contact with us and helped us to resolve a wide range of potential [...]
Janet & David, Essex
We had a great experience with Geri and her team. Dedicateed, professional, and knowledgable of the market. Geri's work ethic is quite evident when you start to work with her. In our case, to receive the best offer possible for your house. Our house sold after 3 days on the market, and very close to asking price. For anyone looking for a [...]
Ian & Dale, Essex Jct 2014
"Geri is easy to talk to and follows through on all the little loose bits and pieces. She is patient and thorough. We could not have asked for a better realtor."
- Leslie & Bob, South Burlington
We very much appreciate all you did for us during this whole process; from that first meeting we had at your office, to the house hunting fun, all the way to the closings. You have a great organization, so please thank everyone for us that played a role.
Brad & Anne, South Burlington
Geri is the best, I called her from Florida where I now reside and told her I wanted to sell my condo in Vermont. She handled everything, she had an electrician, fire saftey people, glass people and ther workers come to our condo to do some work required by inspection. She has a closing coordinator in her office that handles everything and [...]
Ken & Sandy, Florida
"Scott and I sincerely thank you for all you have done for us over the last few weeks leading up to the closing of our home. You personally, and those on your team, have been top notch to work with. Your actions on our behalf, and interactions with us personally, have [...]
- Jill & Scott, Fairfax 2015
"For the first time, I've seen the benefit of speaking to several realtors before making a final decision on who to list with. We were going to go with someone else, until we met you. Friends of ours even suggested using Picket Fence... what a mistake that would have been for us. Simply [...]
- Vernon & Linda, Williston 2016
Decided to go with Geri Reilly because of her experience, and knowledge. We were pleasantly surprised by her work ethic. She handled every detail of the listing and sale of our home. Questions and concerns were addressed promptly. Her knowledge of the market is thorough. Geri Reilly moves real estate.
Mike & Pam, Milton
"Geri Reilly and her team were amazing to work with! It was evident that we were getting the best service in the way we were kept in the loop on every communication, the way Geri worked hard negotiating terms and was able to get exactly what we asked for and more. The overall experience was delightful and we would not hesitate to [...]
- Elizabeth & Kush, Essex Jct
I would highly recommend Geri Reilly Real Estate to anyone. Geri Reilly works hard to get the job done and is very successful at doing that. She sold my condo for what I asked for, and her, and her staff were very helpful in guiding me to the closing.