24 Woods HillSwanton, VT 05488MLS Number 4618282
- Sale Price: $265,000
- 310 Days Since Sale
- 1986Year Built
25 ACRES!!!! including a 6 acres field. Just off Route 7 with lots of privacy and about 500 maple trees that could be tapped. Built for Canadian winters and wired for a generator accordingly. Like new cozy and clean cape style home well placed for privacy and enjoyment of perennial gardens and wildlife, deer and turkeys prevalent. Clean Stainmaster carpets through the upstairs and living room. Dry basement with back up electric heat. Professionally landscaped yard with many beautiful plants and trees. Insulated, heated garage (16 x24) with workbench and running water, holds one car plus room for ATV or Motorcycle storage and storage above. 4 miles to shopping and I89 access!
Ask Me A Question
- Parking Spaces1
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, On-Site
- Year Built1986
- Building ConstructionModular, Wood Frame
- Property StyleCape
- Full Baths1
- Half Bath1
- Total Baths2
- Total Rooms6
- FoundationConcrete, Poured Concrete
- Square Feet1500
- APX Unfin Below Grade780
- BasementConcrete, Concrete Floor, Storage Space
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- WaterDrilled Well
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle, Off Boiler
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Concrete, Leach Field - Conventionl, Septic
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Date Listed02/16/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos36
- View Count10
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$275,000
- Listing Agent NameDianna Benoit-Kittell
- Agent NameBenoit-Kittell
- Broker NameKW Vermont/St. Albans
- Sale Agent610818
- Selling Agent NameAshley Belisle
- Sale Date09/14/2017
- Sale Price$265,000
- LM MST WGARAttached
- MLS Number4618282
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Laundry Hook-ups, Walk-in Closet, Window Treatment
- Room 1 TypeBreezeway
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsCarpet, Tile, Vinyl
- Room 1 Dimensions10' x 20'
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions8'10" x 12'
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions8' x 14'
- Room 4 TypeLiving Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions20' x 12'
- Room 5 TypeLiving/Dining
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions9' x 12'6"
- Room 6 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions22' x 12' + large closet
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions14' x 8'9"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions10'3" x 8'8"
- Building Number24
- StreetWoods Hill
- DistrictFranklin Northwest
- Elementary SchoolSwanton School
- Junior HighSwanton School
- High SchoolMissisquoi Valley UHSD #7
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Landscaped, Secluded, Wooded
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsMaple Sugar
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NNo
- Docs AvailableBlueprints, Deed
- FinancingAll Financing Options
- PossessionAt Closing, CUFSH
There is no data available
There is no data available
"Geri is easy to talk to and follows through on all the little loose bits and pieces. She is patient and thorough. We could not have asked for a better realtor."
- Leslie & Bob, South Burlington
To everyone at Geri Reilly Real Estate: Thank you for a job well done. The entire process from listing to selling to closing went very smoothly and quickly. It was a pleasure doing business with your firm. We would recommend your company to anyone interested in buying or selling a home.
Carolyn and Gary, Florida
"As first time home buyers, we felt intimidated by the process, but we were able to purchase our home with confidence, thanks to the Geri Reilly team! They walked us through every step of the process. Ellen Zdyb worked hard to get us into every house we wanted to see, sometimes on very short [...]
- Valerie & James, Colchester 2015
Decided to go with Geri Reilly because of her experience, and knowledge. We were pleasantly surprised by her work ethic. She handled every detail of the listing and sale of our home. Questions and concerns were addressed promptly. Her knowledge of the market is thorough. Geri Reilly moves real estate.
Mike & Pam, Milton
I want to take this opportunity to offer a testimonial of the great work and service you provided during the marketing and sale of our home in Shelburne, VT. It was a unique property that appealed to a limited sphere of buyers in a serious downturn in real estate. And you SOLD IT! ...As far as I am concerned, you are the best real estate [...]
Jerry, Webster, NY
"Great experience from beginning to end! I had an offer within 1.5 weeks of listing the property with Geri and a successful closing the following month. Geri and the other individuals that I worked with in her office were all very helpful, patient (this was my first time selling property) and friendly. I would absolutely recommend Geri [...]
- Jenna, Winooski 2016
Geri is the best, I called her from Florida where I now reside and told her I wanted to sell my condo in Vermont. She handled everything, she had an electrician, fire saftey people, glass people and ther workers come to our condo to do some work required by inspection. She has a closing coordinator in her office that handles everything and [...]
Ken & Sandy, Florida
We cannot thank you enough in selling the apartment so quickly. You were great in handling the process. Again, thank you - you are the best!
Pauline & Reg
"I chose Geri because of the reputation I had heard from others, my mortgage specialist said she doesn't mess around and will get the job done. I listed my property with her and she assured me that it would go fast so be prepared. Geri was right, I had a contract signed within two days for my full asking price. The rest of the [...]
- James, South Burlington
It was nice working with you too, thanks for your kindness and professionalism. All the best.