- 1996Year Built
A Google Earth search of this property is very deceiving!! Located off of VT Route 7, the well engineered drive switchbacks raise you above the fray and set you down on this wide, open and gently sloping home site that is beautifully landscaped and has a large lawn. Inside you will be greeted with soaring cathedral ceilings in the great room, which features a fireplace with wood stove insert, hardwood floors and open living/dining floor plan. The great room patio doors open onto the south facing deck and screened porch, and overlooks the yard with lake and mountain views beyond. The eat-in kitchen has just been remodeled with new granite counters and stainless appliances. The beautiful, modern, high-end finishes make for a dream kitchen for any cook! The hall leading back to the mudroom and garage passes a wall of pantry closets on the left, and a large laundry room on the right. The garage is oversized and offers room for two vehicles, a huge storage area above with stair access, a workbench and wood storage. The real bonus is the huge first floor master bedroom with it's own gas fireplace, private access to the deck, private master bath, and south and west facing views that include Lake Champlain and the Adirondack High Peaks. With a location that is equidistant from Burlington or Middlebury and great local schools, this home is hard to pass up.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$485,900
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4617466
- Lot Description
- Country Setting
- Lake View
- Mountain View
- Water View
- DrivewayCommon/Shared, Crushed Stone
- RoadsAssociation, Dead End, Private, Shared, Unpaved, Easement/ROW
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsResidential
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric150 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Concrete, Leach Field - Mound, Leach Field - On-Site, Mound, On-Site Septic Exists, Private, Replacement Field-OnSite, Septic Design Available, Soil Test Available
- WaterDrilled Well, On-Site Well Exists, Private
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Allowed
- Assessment #482100
- Assessment Year2011
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed
- PossessionAt Closing
- Building Number156
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictChittenden South
- Elementary SchoolCharlotte Central School
- Junior HighCharlotte Central School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions11' x 13'
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions16' 10" x 17'
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions9'6" x 14'
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions15' x 20'
- Room 5 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions8' x 11'
- Room 6 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions7' x 7'
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions10' x 12' 2 "
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions10'4" x 16' 6"
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplace - Wood, Hearth, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Skylight, Storage - Indoor, Walk-in Closet, Wood Stove Insert, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1996
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterDomestic, Gas - LP/Bottle, Off Boiler, Owned, Tank
- Total Rooms8
- APX Unfin Below Grade1530
- BasementConcrete, Concrete Floor, Full, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished
- Half Bath1
- FoundationConcrete, Poured Concrete
- Property StyleCape, Contemporary
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet2101
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorYellow
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fence - Invisible Pet
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom, Access Laundry No Steps, Access Restrooms, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower, Hard Surface Flooring,1st Floor Laundry
- Parking Spaces2
- Water Body NameLake Champlain
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessView Only
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent Namevon Trapp
- Date Listed02/09/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count132
There is no data available
There is no data available
“Geri was professional, resourceful, and a pleasure to work with. She provided me with all the information I needed to sell my condo in such an efficient manner. I would highly recommend Geri Reilly for all your real estate needs.”
– Lisa, South Burlington 2017
I couldn't have asked for a better real estate professional. Geri Reilly is a very knowledgeable, gently persistent, courteous, honest professional who is willing to go the extra ten miles to get the sale and closing done. Geri Reilly Real Estate are a great team to have on your side and her experience and contacts made what initially [...]
S. Brown, Colchester
Geri is the best, I called her from Florida where I now reside and told her I wanted to sell my condo in Vermont. She handled everything, she had an electrician, fire saftey people, glass people and ther workers come to our condo to do some work required by inspection. She has a closing coordinator in her office that handles everything and [...]
Ken & Sandy, Florida
"Geri and her team are AWESOME! From staging of our old home to the purchase of our new home they were helpful in every phase of the process. Bryce was the best, he was very helpful, knowledgeable and funny. My brother used Geri last year for the purchase of his new home in 2015, and has a similarly great experience. If you are looking [...]
- Jason & Ann, Burlington 2016
Geri has by far been the best realtor we have ever worked with. She was always professional but in a warm, friendly way. I often felt like I must be her only client because her attention and responses were so prompt, even though I know how busy she is. We sold our house promptly and found a great condo, all thanks to Geri!
Thank you so very much for all that you've done in selling the farm land and getting us through each situation that occurred. Take care and God bless!
George, Dawn and Ken
"Geri Reilly is the Best Realtor in the World. Experienced. Understanding. Thorough. Attentive. Proactive. I sold my apartment through Geri Reilly, and it's the best decision I could have made. She's really good; she knows what she's doing; AND she's a very nice human [...]
-Richard, Burlington 2016
"Geri was professional, and got us a significantly higher price than any other real estate agent even thought possible. Other agents wanted to list at $250K, Geri said to list at $265K, it sold with multiple offers in one day at $272K. I'd highly recommend her."
- Sean & Jennifer, South Burlington 2016
Thanks for all the work. You have a great team. Always on top of things. Pictures were great. Advertising was wonderful. Thanks for all your help in listing and buying. We might have spent too much on the buying end without your input.
John and Janice, Williston
"Once again, top notch service from Geri! We know we are in good hands with Geri's real estate knowledge, excellent communication skills and friendly customer service. We feel fortunate to have Geri as our realtor and friend. It's a win-win partnership! Thanks Geri."