- 1480Square Feet
Come live where you play....This 2 bedroom, loft Courtyard style town home is loaded w/ charm in a perfect floor plan. W/ lots of natural light and 9' ceilings this home has size and style. This home is extremely energy efficient as well as Green built. 2 bedrooms and a loft on the main floors w/ a full basement ready to be finished if you need additional living space. Enjoy a maintenance free lifestyle and w/ amenities that consist of a Clubhouse, Swimming pool and Tennis.... Our neighborhood is walking distance to anything you need and want. Shopping and entertainment are less than a mile away. Other floor plans available as well. This home will be ready for move in June 2017
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$349,500
- Date Listed01/19/2017
- MLS Number4614838
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Landscaped, Mountain View, PRD/PUD, Street Lights, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail, Walking Trails
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageYes
- Road Frontage33
- RoadsPrivate, Public
- StyleMulti-Level, Townhouse
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingHot Air
- Building CertificationsHERS
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Public Offering
- StreetZephyr Rd
- Building Number482
- Elementary SchoolWilliston Central School
- Junior HighWilliston Central School
- ComplexFinney Crossing
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- SubdivisionFinney Crossing
- Flood ZoneNo
- Interior FeaturesKitchen Island
- BasementConcrete, Daylight, Full, Stairs - Interior
- Room 1 Dimensions12'10"X14'10"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 16 Level2
- Room 16 TypeBath - Full
- Room 17 Level2
- Room 17 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 18 Level1
- Room 18 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 2 Dimensions11'4"X11'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Dimensions18"X11"4"
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeGreat Room
- Room 6 Dimensions10'8" x 8'10"
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 TypeLoft
- Room 7 Dimensions12'10"X11'2"
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 8 Dimensions11'4"X10'10"
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterGas - Natural
- Unit Number2
- Total Rooms7
- Square Feet1480
- Total Baths3
- Full Baths1
- Half Bath1
- ConstructionGreen Features -See Rmrks, Wood Frame
- APX Fin Below Grade810
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Window Screens
- ExteriorCement, Composition, Wood
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Disability Features1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom, Access Common Use Areas, Access Mailboxes No Steps, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower
- Garage ParkingAuto Open
- Garage # Cars2
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Club House, Common Acreage, Master Insurance, Pool - Outdoor, Snow Removal, Tennis Court, Trash
- Broker NameSnyder Group, Inc.
- Agent NameMontalbano
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesCO Detector, Radon Mitigation, Smoke Detector, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- New ContructionNew Construction
- Time ShareNo
- Number of Photos9
- View Count22
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
"In the past we've used other realtors and were unsuccessful. This time we heard from our friend about Geri Reilly and couldn't have been more pleased. Our condo had 4 showings and an offer was made. She's down to business, passionate to all, the team she has working underneath her is fantastic! I will say now that we [...]
-Kelly & Paul, Colchester
What a GREAT experience...Love Love Love Geri and her team. you talk about professionalism and experience, Geri and her team are the real deal. A special shout out to: her closing coordinator (Kim), she got the job done in a timely matter and was extremely friendly. Thank you Kim...
Thank you so very much for all you and your team did for me in the acquisition of my new home. I went to the house after the closing. The sun was shining in through the windows, birds were singing and butterflies were floating through the garden. I had a complete sense of peace and happiness. I am thrilled with our new home.
Cindy, Burlington, VT
“Geri was professional, resourceful, and a pleasure to work with. She provided me with all the information I needed to sell my condo in such an efficient manner. I would highly recommend Geri Reilly for all your real estate needs.”
– Lisa, South Burlington 2017
It was very re-assuring to have Geri and Ellen to participate in the process of the purchase of my condo! Thanks so much for taking the time to answer my questions and making yourself available! Best of luck and continued success with your business!
"Great experience from beginning to end! I had an offer within 1.5 weeks of listing the property with Geri and a successful closing the following month. Geri and the other individuals that I worked with in her office were all very helpful, patient (this was my first time selling property) and friendly. I would absolutely recommend Geri [...]
- Jenna, Winooski 2016
Geri has by far been the best realtor we have ever worked with. She was always professional but in a warm, friendly way. I often felt like I must be her only client because her attention and responses were so prompt, even though I know how busy she is. We sold our house promptly and found a great condo, all thanks to Geri!
From my initial contact with Geri Reilly concerning my interest in the area, she and her staff provided me with outstanding service. They provided me with detailed information about the market, responded in a timely manner to my queries and requests, arranged a highly organized and efficient weekend of home tours that was consistent with my [...]
LJR, Colchester 2014
Geri and her team make a complicated process seem like a breeze. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We very highly recommend Geri and her team - they are simple the best!
Robert and Melissa, Westford
You gave Bobbi and I marvelous counsel over the years; should we ever again look for a property in Vermont, you'll be our agent - you're the best!!