545 South Prospect Street, Unit 33Burlington, VT 05401MLS Number 4614680
- Sale Price: $425,000
- Sale Price: $425,000
- 66 Days Since Sale
- 1982Year Built
- 1446Square Feet
Condo living in Burlington's Hill Section! Enjoy common tennis courts, pool and 7 acres of common land at Overlake Condominiums. Across the street from the Burlington Country Club with easy access to UVM, Medical Center, I-89 & downtown Burlington. This renovated, upgraded 2nd floor flat enjoys an open living/dining area and a private balcony overlooking common land with seasonal lake & mountain views. The upgraded kitchen- completely renovated in 2013 by Peregrine Design Build and featured in Fine Homebuilding- features a large wood block island, granite countertops and a Wolf gas range. A convenient pass-thru to the dining area allows for extra light in kitchen. Other upgrades and improvements include hardwood floors throughout, crown molding, plentiful built-ins and an cedar closet. To enjoy the outdoors, you have both a balcony and a private courtyard. The best of both worlds- city living with green space and outdoor activities on site!
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$445,000
- Date Listed01/18/2017
- MLS Number4614680
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Lake View, Landscaped, Mountain View, View, Water View
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- DrivewayCommon/Shared, Paved
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Fence - Full, Other, Porch - Covered
- Exterior ColorCream
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Disability FeaturesBathroom w/Step-in Shower, Bathroom w/Tub, Hard Surface Flooring
- Garage ParkingAuto Open
- Garage # Cars1
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Common Acreage, Master Insurance, Pool - Outdoor, Sewer, Snow Removal, Tennis Court, Trash, Water
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameBoardman
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Cats Allowed, Pets - Dogs Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesSmoke Detector
- New ContructionExisting
- Other RowNo
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos38
- View Count76
- StreetSouth Prospect Street
- Building Number545
- Elementary SchoolAssigned
- Junior HighAssigned
- High SchoolBurlington High School
- SubdivisionOverlake Condominiums
- DistrictBurlington School District
- AreaNear Golf Course
- Flood ZoneNo
- Elec Co.BED
- Electric150 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelElectric, Gas - Natural
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Stove - Gas
- Fee IncludesOther, Plowing, Sewer, Trash, Water, Condo Association Fee
- Docs AvailableBuilding Plans, Deed, Plot Plan, Property Disclosure
- Condo Fees$614
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterOwned, Tank
- Year Built1982
- Unit Number33
- Total Rooms6
- Square Feet1446
- Total Baths2
- Full Baths1
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Interior FeaturesCedar Closet, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplaces - 1, Hearth, Kitchen Island, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet
- Room 1 Dimensions17'3" x 13'7"
- Room 1 Level2
- Room 1 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 2 Dimensions26'5" x 13'3"
- Room 2 Level2
- Room 2 TypeLiving/Dining
- Room 3 Dimensions14'11" x 13'7"
- Room 3 Level2
- Room 3 TypeBedroom
- Room 4 Dimensions13'8" x 10'5"
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 TypeFoyer
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
Thank you so much for everything! You rock!!
"I have used Geri's Real Estate services for many years, and this transaction of my duplex in June took special effort, and she was attentive and a big help through it all. There is a big advantage in working with an agent that has the experience and local connections required to navigate through the inspections, zoning, tax [...]
- Dan, Burlington
Thank you is not enough to say for getting my house sold. I am so relieved to have it behind me and get on with my life. I have enjoyed working with you and would highly recommend you.
Joan, South Burlington, VT
"Geri, Susannah Gruner, and the whole team were outstanding. Geri and the team stayed connected with us the whole time and were involved in every step in the process. We never had a problem getting in touch with Geri, Suzy, or any member of the team and their response was amazingly fast. We will absolutely use Geri Reilly Realty again [...]
– Eileen & Bob, Colchester 2017
"Geri was excellent to work with. She provided great guidance from the point of getting the house ready tp sell through every part of the sales process. Our house was well advertised. Maybe the most critical part for us was the negotiation phase, where her experience helped us save thousands."
- Andy & Erica, Georgia 2015
It was very re-assuring to have Geri and Ellen to participate in the process of the purchase of my condo! Thanks so much for taking the time to answer my questions and making yourself available! Best of luck and continued success with your business!
Geri Reilly and her team made the process of viewing, contracting, dealing, and closing on a home very smooth. They took a lot of the anxiety out of our first time home buying experience.
What a GREAT experience...Love Love Love Geri and her team. you talk about professionalism and experience, Geri and her team are the real deal. A special shout out to: her closing coordinator (Kim), she got the job done in a timely matter and was extremely friendly. Thank you Kim...
Thank you for all your help! You went above and beyond what you needed to do!
Jeff, Fairfax, VT
From my initial contact with Geri Reilly concerning my interest in the area, she and her staff provided me with outstanding service. They provided me with detailed information about the market, responded in a timely manner to my queries and requests, arranged a highly organized and efficient weekend of home tours that was consistent with my [...]