545 South Prospect Street, Unit 33Burlington, VT 05401MLS Number 4614680
- Sale Price: $425,000
- Sale Price: $425,000
- 156 Days Since Sale
- 1982Year Built
- 1446Square Feet
Condo living in Burlington's Hill Section! Enjoy common tennis courts, pool and 7 acres of common land at Overlake Condominiums. Across the street from the Burlington Country Club with easy access to UVM, Medical Center, I-89 & downtown Burlington. This renovated, upgraded 2nd floor flat enjoys an open living/dining area and a private balcony overlooking common land with seasonal lake & mountain views. The upgraded kitchen- completely renovated in 2013 by Peregrine Design Build and featured in Fine Homebuilding- features a large wood block island, granite countertops and a Wolf gas range. A convenient pass-thru to the dining area allows for extra light in kitchen. Other upgrades and improvements include hardwood floors throughout, crown molding, plentiful built-ins and an cedar closet. To enjoy the outdoors, you have both a balcony and a private courtyard. The best of both worlds- city living with green space and outdoor activities on site!
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$445,000
- Date Listed01/18/2017
- MLS Number4614680
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Lake View, Landscaped, Mountain View, View, Water View
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- DrivewayCommon/Shared, Paved
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Fence - Full, Other, Porch - Covered
- Exterior ColorCream
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Disability FeaturesBathroom w/Step-in Shower, Bathroom w/Tub, Hard Surface Flooring
- Garage ParkingAuto Open
- Garage # Cars1
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Common Acreage, Master Insurance, Pool - Outdoor, Sewer, Snow Removal, Tennis Court, Trash, Water
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameBoardman
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Cats Allowed, Pets - Dogs Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesSmoke Detector
- New ContructionExisting
- Other RowNo
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos38
- View Count81
- StreetSouth Prospect Street
- Building Number545
- Elementary SchoolAssigned
- Junior HighAssigned
- High SchoolBurlington High School
- SubdivisionOverlake Condominiums
- DistrictBurlington School District
- AreaNear Golf Course
- Flood ZoneNo
- Elec Co.BED
- Electric150 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelElectric, Gas - Natural
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Stove - Gas
- Fee IncludesOther, Plowing, Sewer, Trash, Water, Condo Association Fee
- Docs AvailableBuilding Plans, Deed, Plot Plan, Property Disclosure
- Condo Fees$614
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterOwned, Tank
- Year Built1982
- Unit Number33
- Total Rooms6
- Square Feet1446
- Full Baths1
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Interior FeaturesCedar Closet, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplaces - 1, Hearth, Kitchen Island, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet
- Room 1 Dimensions17'3" x 13'7"
- Room 1 Level2
- Room 1 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 2 Dimensions26'5" x 13'3"
- Room 2 Level2
- Room 2 TypeLiving/Dining
- Room 3 Dimensions14'11" x 13'7"
- Room 3 Level2
- Room 3 TypeBedroom
- Room 4 Dimensions13'8" x 10'5"
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 TypeFoyer
There is no data available
There is no data available
"Geri was very helpful and calming during what could be a very stressful time. Geri answered my questions and helped guide me throughout the entire process of selling my home."
- MaryLou, South Burlington 2016
I would highly recommend Geri Reilly Real Estate to anyone. Geri Reilly works hard to get the job done and is very successful at doing that. She sold my condo for what I asked for, and her, and her staff were very helpful in guiding me to the closing.
Hi Geri, Bryce and Team - Thanks for ALL your help this year. House is great and pool was fun last summer!
"Geri and her team are AWESOME! From staging of our old home to the purchase of our new home they were helpful in every phase of the process. Bryce was the best, he was very helpful, knowledgeable and funny. My brother used Geri last year for the purchase of his new home in 2015, and has a similarly great experience. If you are looking [...]
- Jason & Ann, Burlington 2016
Just wanted to say thank you again for sticking with this. I know it was a long process and I'm grateful it's finally over. Will give a call when I'm looking for my next house!
Amy, Colchester, VT
I can never thank you enough for all your hard work on this. We could have never got this far without your persistence and professionalism dealing in some of the most difficult situations. Again, I THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I will always continue to tell everyone use Geri or you're NUTS!! We're your newest biggest fans!
"Geri helped us with both the sale and purchase of our homes. She and her team were wonderful to work with! They brought a high level of enthusiasm and professionalism to each transaction. We would use them again and wuold highly [...]
- Deb & Jeff, Essex 2015
Our experience with Geri Reilly covers our last three real estate transactions. Obviously we keep going back because of our strong satisfaction with her professionalism. She is an excellent communicator, extremely knowledgeable, and has a passion to get the job done the right way. In addition, she is a very friendly, sensitive, and fair [...]
Pat & Scott, Essex 2014
"Geri was excellent to work with. She provided great guidance from the point of getting the house ready tp sell through every part of the sales process. Our house was well advertised. Maybe the most critical part for us was the negotiation phase, where her experience helped us save thousands."
- Andy & Erica, Georgia 2015
Geri you are the best. Thank you for all the extra attention you paid to mom and her family. You did exactly what you said you would and went up and beyond getting that house sold.