- 2016Year Built
- 1222Square Feet
Take advantage of Georgia's newest community conveniently located to Interstate I-89, downtown St. Albans, restaurants and shopping. Building has begun on one of 7 single family, 1-story, stand alone, 55 and over homes. These homes will be set up with radiant heat, cathedral ceilings in the great room, open floor plan with dining area and breakfast bar in the kitchen. Master bed/bath with guest room and office/den area. Enjoy the over 11 acres of community land with great mountain views. Be the first to choose your lot and pick your own colors for cabinets, countertops, paint and flooring. Every unit enjoys the convenience of a garage and paved driveway.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$235,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Unit Number4
- Total Baths2
- MLS Number4608503
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Mountain View, PRD/PUD
- RoadsGravel, Private
- Road Frontage734
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric100 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s), Underground
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemHot Water, Programmable Thermostat, Radiant Floor
- SewerCommunity, Mound
- WaterDrilled Well
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Building Plans, Covenants, Plot Plan, State Wastewater Permit
- Building NumberEthan
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- SubdivisionAlexander Estates
- DistrictGeorgia School District
- Elementary SchoolGeorgia Elem/Middle School
- Junior HighGeorgia Elem/Middle School
- High SchoolChoice
- Room 1 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions10'x10'
- Room 2 TypeBedroom
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions10'x10'
- Room 3 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions12'x13'-3"
- Room 4 TypeGreat Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions17'x 15'
- Room 5 TypeDining Room
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions13'x 9'-3"
- Room 6 TypeKitchen
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions13'x 10'
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built2016
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle, On Demand
- Total Rooms6
- BasementFrost Wall, None, Slab
- Property StyleRanch
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet1222
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- ExteriorShake, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch - Covered, Windows - Double Pane, Windows - Energy Star, Windows - Low E
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower, One-Level Home, Paved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- Parking Spaces1
- AmenitiesCO Detector, Radon Mitigation, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- Broker NamePaul Poquette Realty Group, LLC
- Agent NameYandow
- Date Listed11/09/2016
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos4
- View Count24
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
Thanks for all you have done! You have secured your spot as my go to realtor for future housing transactions.
Your knowledge of the Burlington area was fantastic...thank you for your professionalism and easy-going style. We loved working with you!
Heather & Scott, Burlington, VT
Thank you so much for helping us find our house and for making our dream a reality... We love the house and are working hard at making it home!!! Thanks also to the whole team for making this possible, keep up the good work, we think of you often and hope we can get together at some point if you want to see what we have done so [...]
Dan, Julie, Stephanie and Emilie, VT
"We found Geri and her team to be very prompt and responsive in meeting our real estate needs. If there were any points of confusion, they were quickly addressed and rectified. Geri maintained a very calm, professional demeanor throughout the listing, negotiating and [...]
- Dennis & Wendy, Jericho 2015
"We are from Florida and were looking at a lake home as a second home/income property. Not knowing anyone in the area we contacted Geri Reilly because she was the listing agent on a property we were very interested in seeing. We were contacted almost immediately by Wendy O'Brien who works on Geri's team and she set us up with a [...]
- Jon & Rick, Alburgh
"This agent listed our property and had multiple offers in hand in less than a week. Just as important, we accepted an offer, she personally followed through on all pending sale details which insured that our closing occurred with no last minute surprises. Geri is knowledgeable of a broad market area, and has a competent and [...]
- Peter, Colchester 2017
Geri Reilly is a first-rate realtor who provides good advice and understands the needs of her client. She is an absolute professional and so knowledgeable about every aspect of the process. She went ABOVE and BEYOND our expectations in doing everything that she could to sell our house and was actively involved everyday including our closing day. [...]
Chris & Tim, South Burlington
Dear Geri & Crew: Thank you so much for selling my Burlington property. You made it easy even though I was out of town. Thanks for organizing the repairs, letting me know what paperwork needed to be done and coordinating everything with my lawyer.
"Geri Reilly and her team went out of their way to support us, both as home sellers and buyers. She is kind, determined, and very thoughtful. We sold our house in less then 3 months and moved into our dream home. Bryce, Kim and Susannah were great advocates throughout [...]
- Carin & Luke, Hinesburg 2015
I can never thank you enough for all your hard work on this. We could have never got this far without your persistence and professionalism dealing in some of the most difficult situations. Again, I THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I will always continue to tell everyone use Geri or you're NUTS!! We're your newest biggest fans!