- 2016Year Built
- 1222Square Feet
Take advantage of Georgia's newest community conveniently located to Interstate I-89, downtown St. Albans, restaurants and shopping. Building has begun on one of 7 single family, 1-story, stand alone, 55 and over homes. These homes will be set up with radiant heat, cathedral ceilings in the great room, open floor plan with dining area and breakfast bar in the kitchen. Master bed/bath with guest room and office/den area. Enjoy the over 11 acres of community land with great mountain views. Be the first to choose your lot and pick your own colors for cabinets, countertops, paint and flooring. Every unit enjoys the convenience of a garage and paved driveway.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$235,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths2
- MLS Number4608503
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Mountain View, PRD/PUD
- RoadsGravel, Private
- Road Frontage734
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric100 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s), Underground
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemHot Water, Programmable Thermostat, Radiant Floor
- SewerCommunity, Mound
- WaterDrilled Well
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Building Plans, Covenants, Plot Plan, State Wastewater Permit
- Building Number32
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- SubdivisionAlexander Estates
- DistrictGeorgia School District
- Elementary SchoolGeorgia Elem/Middle School
- Junior HighGeorgia Elem/Middle School
- High SchoolChoice
- Room 1 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions10'x10'
- Room 2 TypeBedroom
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions10'x10'
- Room 3 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions12'x13'-3"
- Room 4 TypeGreat Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions17'x 15'
- Room 5 TypeDining Room
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions13'x 9'-3"
- Room 6 TypeKitchen
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions13'x 10'
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built2016
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle, On Demand
- Total Rooms6
- BasementFrost Wall, None, Slab
- Property StyleRanch
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet1222
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- ExteriorShake, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch - Covered, Windows - Double Pane, Windows - Energy Star, Windows - Low E
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower, One-Level Home, Paved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- Parking Spaces1
- AmenitiesCommon Acreage
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Off Street
- Broker NamePaul Poquette Realty Group, LLC
- Agent NameYandow
- Date Listed11/09/2016
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos4
- View Count29
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
"Once again, top notch service from Geri! We know we are in good hands with Geri's real estate knowledge, excellent communication skills and friendly customer service. We feel fortunate to have Geri as our realtor and friend. It's a win-win partnership! Thanks Geri."
- Gary, Hinesburg 2017
"Geri was very helpful and calming during what could be a very stressful time. Geri answered my questions and helped guide me throughout the entire process of selling my home."
- MaryLou, South Burlington 2016
Geri and her staff were wonderful throughout the entire sales process. Anytime we had a question they were extremely quick to find the answer and get back to us immediately. She had people on call to quickly and inexpensively fix items that needed repair. She was able to achieve our goal of selling our home when other agencies had fallen [...]
Tina & Sam, Milton
Geri you are the best. Thank you for all the extra attention you paid to mom and her family. You did exactly what you said you would and went up and beyond getting that house sold.
Carole, South Burlington 2014
Your knowledge of the Burlington area was fantastic...thank you for your professionalism and easy-going style. We loved working with you!
Heather & Scott, Burlington, VT
What a GREAT experience...Love Love Love Geri and her team. you talk about professionalism and experience, Geri and her team are the real deal. A special shout out to: her closing coordinator (Kim), she got the job done in a timely matter and was extremely friendly. Thank you Kim...
"Geri is easy to talk to and follows through on all the little loose bits and pieces. She is patient and thorough. We could not have asked for a better realtor."
- Leslie & Bob, South Burlington
A big thank you to everyone on the Geri Reilly Team! I could not have been happier with my experience, from the start of my search right through to the final day of closing. Whether you are buying or selling, I would recommend anyone to have Geri Reilly by your side!
We very much appreciate all you did for us during this whole process; from that first meeting we had at your office, to the house hunting fun, all the way to the closings. You have a great organization, so please thank everyone for us that played a role.
Brad & Anne, South Burlington
My wife and I would highly recommend Geri and her staff should you need to purchase or sell a home in the area. We worked primarily with Stephanie O'Brien and Geri Reilly and had a wonderful experience with both. They knew the area of Chittenden County that we were looking to buy in very well, and kept us abreast of new homes coming onto [...]