- 2016Year Built
- 1222Square Feet
Take advantage of Georgia's newest community conveniently located to Interstate I-89, downtown St. Albans, restaurants and shopping. Building has begun on one of 7 single family, 1-story, stand alone, 55 and over homes. These homes will be set up with radiant heat, cathedral ceilings in the great room, open floor plan with dining area and breakfast bar in the kitchen. Master bed/bath with guest room and office/den area. Enjoy the over 11 acres of community land with great mountain views. Be the first to choose your lot and pick your own colors for cabinets, countertops, paint and flooring. Every unit enjoys the convenience of a garage and paved driveway.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$245,000
- Unit Number1
- Total Baths2
- MLS Number4608501
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Mountain View, PRD/PUD
- RoadsGravel, Private
- Road Frontage734
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric100 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s), Underground
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemHot Water, Programmable Thermostat, Radiant Floor
- SewerCommunity, Mound
- WaterDrilled Well
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Building Plans, Covenants, Plot Plan, State Wastewater Permit
- Building NumberEthan
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- SubdivisionAlexander Estates
- DistrictGeorgia School District
- Elementary SchoolGeorgia Elem/Middle School
- Junior HighGeorgia Elem/Middle School
- High SchoolChoice
- Room 1 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions10'x10'
- Room 2 TypeBedroom
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions10'x10'
- Room 3 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions12'x13'-3"
- Room 4 TypeGreat Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions17'x 15'
- Room 5 TypeDining Room
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions13'x 9'-3"
- Room 6 TypeKitchen
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions13'x 10'
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built2016
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle, On Demand
- Total Rooms6
- APX Unfin Below Grade1222
- BasementConcrete Floor, Daylight, Full, Insulated, Stairs - Interior
- Property StyleRanch
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet1222
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- ExteriorShake, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch - Covered, Windows - Double Pane, Windows - Energy Star, Windows - Low E
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower, One-Level Home, Paved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- Parking Spaces1
- AmenitiesCO Detector, Radon Mitigation, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- Broker NamePaul Poquette Realty Group, LLC
- Agent NameYandow
- Date Listed11/09/2016
- Number of Photos4
- View Count25
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
"From our first meeting with Geri, she was 100% honest and professional. She is insightful and a clear educator. Her team made the process quick and worry-free. I recommend Geri and her team to anyone wanting to buy or sell properties of any value."
- Linda & David, Cambridge 2015
"Geri did an outstanding job in the process of selling our home. Geri was very responsive to all of our needs during the transition. With me being out of state Geri kept me informed of all issues that were occurring during the course of the sale. Geri had to step in at times during the negotiation process and lend her expertise so the [...]
- Jay, Williston
"Geri Reilly and her team were amazing to work with! It was evident that we were getting the best service in the way we were kept in the loop on every communication, the way Geri worked hard negotiating terms and was able to get exactly what we asked for and more. The overall experience was delightful and we would not hesitate to [...]
- Elizabeth & Kush, Essex Jct
Geri was fantastic! The concierge services were a godsend. Geri was always on top of everything and walked us through the whole process!!
Joey & Karen
"Geri was professional, and got us a significantly higher price than any other real estate agent even thought possible. Other agents wanted to list at $250K, Geri said to list at $265K, it sold with multiple offers in one day at $272K. I'd highly recommend her."
- Sean & Jennifer, South Burlington 2016
"We found Geri and her team to be very prompt and responsive in meeting our real estate needs. If there were any points of confusion, they were quickly addressed and rectified. Geri maintained a very calm, professional demeanor throughout the listing, negotiating and [...]
- Dennis & Wendy, Jericho 2015
Your knowledge of the Burlington area was fantastic...thank you for your professionalism and easy-going style. We loved working with you!
Heather & Scott, Burlington, VT
The brochures look awesome - great job on everything!! Count us in as some very happy clients!
Lissa, Hinesburg, VT
"Geri is easy to talk to and follows through on all the little loose bits and pieces. She is patient and thorough. We could not have asked for a better realtor."
- Leslie & Bob, South Burlington
Thanks for all you have done! You have secured your spot as my go to realtor for future housing transactions.