- 1975Year Built
passive solar contemporary with sunroom heat sink, cathedral ceiling living room, Velux skylights, 6 inch exterior walls for energy conservation construction, gas fired tank less hot water heater, gas cooking, oil fired monitor heater and jotul woodstove for heat, electric baseboard for backup system, butcher block counters and dinning/prep island, custom lighting features, etc.The 5 acre lot is primarily wooded.
Ask Me A Question
- Parking Spaces
- Year Built1975
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleCape, Contemporary, Freestanding, Modern Architecture
- Full Baths1
- Total Baths1
- Total Rooms7
- FoundationConcrete, Slab w/ Frost Wall
- Square Feet1200
- Heat FuelElectric, Kerosene, Solar, Wood
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Direct Vent, Electric, Passive Solar, Stove - Wood
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- Water HeaterDomestic, Gas - LP/Bottle, On Demand, Owned, Tankless
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Concrete, Leach Field, Mound, Private, Pump Up, Replacement Leach Field, Septic
- Electric200 Amp,220 Plug, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$309,500
- Listing Agent NameFrank Piazza
- Agent NamePiazza
- Broker NameMoretown Real Estate
- MLS Number4517334
- AreaMountain, Rural
- Lot Description
- Country Setting
- Walking Trails
- DrivewayCircular, Crushed Stone, Gravel
- RoadsAssociation, Cul-de-Sac, Dead End, Gravel, Private, Shared
- Road Frontage240
- Date Listed09/22/2016
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos4
- View Count22
- Building Number258
- StreetMoretown Heights
- DistrictWashington West
- Elementary SchoolMoretown Elementary School
- Junior HighHarwood Union Middle/High
- High SchoolHarwood Union High School
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- RoofMetal, Standing Seam
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
There is no data available
There is no data available
What a GREAT experience...Love Love Love Geri and her team. you talk about professionalism and experience, Geri and her team are the real deal. A special shout out to: her closing coordinator (Kim), she got the job done in a timely matter and was extremely friendly. Thank you Kim...
Thank you so very much for all that you've done in selling the farm land and getting us through each situation that occurred. Take care and God bless!
George, Dawn and Ken
Dear Geri & Crew: Thank you so much for selling my Burlington property. You made it easy even though I was out of town. Thanks for organizing the repairs, letting me know what paperwork needed to be done and coordinating everything with my lawyer.
"Geri's team was very responsive to all of our inquiries, requests and questions. This was not our first time using Geri and as always a wonderful and very professional experience. I highly recommend Geri's team!"
- Katie, Williston 2016
"As first time home buyers, we felt intimidated by the process, but we were able to purchase our home with confidence, thanks to the Geri Reilly team! They walked us through every step of the process. Ellen Zdyb worked hard to get us into every house we wanted to see, sometimes on very short [...]
- Valerie & James, Colchester 2015
"Geri and her team are AWESOME! From staging of our old home to the purchase of our new home they were helpful in every phase of the process. Bryce was the best, he was very helpful, knowledgeable and funny. My brother used Geri last year for the purchase of his new home in 2015, and has a similarly great experience. If you are looking [...]
- Jason & Ann, Burlington 2016
It was very re-assuring to have Geri and Ellen to participate in the process of the purchase of my condo! Thanks so much for taking the time to answer my questions and making yourself available! Best of luck and continued success with your business!
Geri and her team make a complicated process seem like a breeze. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We very highly recommend Geri and her team — they are simply the best!
Robert and Melissa, Westford
"For the first time, I've seen the benefit of speaking to several realtors before making a final decision on who to list with. We were going to go with someone else, until we met you. Friends of ours even suggested using Picket Fence... what a mistake that would have been for us. Simply [...]
- Vernon & Linda, Williston 2016
Huge Kudos to Bryce and Geri, we couldn't be happier with our new home and with the Reilly Team. These people really kicked butt! Thanks a lot.