- 2006Year Built
- 3000Square Feet
One of the highest elevations of all the Mountain Cabins. Amazing down valley view's, facing south over Stowe Mountain Club golf course and preserved land with views towards Mt Mansfield. Living room views are incredible with vaulted ceiling and stone fireplace built to the ceiling. The large windows let in tons of sunshine and beautiful sunsets. Custom cabinetry on either side of fireplace. Custom boot room and outdoor equipment room. Four bedrooms which include two master suites, guest room and bunk room, four full baths, two half baths and family room. All new furniture. This is a must see family home!
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$2,950,000
- Date Listed04/14/2017
- MLS Number4513822
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Conserved Land, Deed Restricted, Landscaped, Mountain View, PRD/PUD, Ski Area, Ski Trailside, Sloping, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail, View, Walking Trails, Water View, Wooded
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageYes
- Road Frontage100
- RoadsAssociation, Cul-de-Sac, Dead End, Paved, Private
- StyleAdirondack, Cabin, Duplex
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Hot Tub, Patio, Window Screens
- Exterior ColorBrown
- ExteriorBrick, Cedar, Granite, Stone
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Garage ParkingHeated
- Garage # Cars1
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Cable, Common Acreage, Electric, Golf Course, Heat, Security, Sewer, Snow Removal, Storage - Indoor, Water
- Broker NameSpruce Peak Realty LLC
- Agent NameHandrahan
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesCentral Vacuum, CO Detector, Irrigation System, Security System, Smoke Detector, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat, Sprinkler System
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos26
- View Count176
- Building Number33
- Elementary SchoolStowe Elementary School
- Junior HighStowe Middle/High School
- ComplexSpruce Peak Mountain Cabi
- High SchoolStowe Middle/High School
- SubdivisionSpruce Peak Mountain Cabi
- DistrictStowe School District
- Abuts Conservation
- Abuts Golf Course
- Adjoins St/Nat'l Forest
- Near Public Transportatn
- Flood ZoneNo
- Elec Co.Stowe Electric
- Electric3 Phase, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Heat Pump, Hot Air, Multi Zone, Radiant
- Assessment Year2015
- Assessment #1929400
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Plowing, Condo Association Fee
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Deed, Plot Plan, Public Offering
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle
- Year Built2006
- Unit Number23
- Total Rooms8
- Square Feet3000
- Total Baths6
- Full Baths4
- Half Bath2
- APX Fin AG Sqft600
- ConstructionConcrete Tilt Up
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Cathedral Ceiling, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplaces - 2, Hot Tub, Kitchen Island, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Window Treatment, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 Dimensions15'9" x 10'7"
- Room 1 Level3
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 10 Dimensions11' x 11'5"
- Room 10 Level1
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 16 Level1
- Room 16 TypeBath - Full
- Room 17 Level1
- Room 17 TypeBath - Full
- Room 18 Level2
- Room 18 TypeBath - Full
- Room 19 Level3
- Room 19 TypeBath - Full
- Room 2 Dimensions13' x 19'
- Room 2 Level3
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 20 Level2
- Room 20 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 21 Level3
- Room 21 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 3 Dimensions13' x 19'
- Room 3 Level3
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 4 Dimensions16'8" x 13'7"
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeFamily Room
- Room 6 Dimensions10' x 10'
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 TypeUtility Room
- Room 7 Dimensions11'9" x 15'3"
- Room 7 Level3
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 8 Dimensions18'1" x 13'7"
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Dimensions11'3" x 12'10"
- Room 9 Level1
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
"Geri and her team were awesome throughout my home buying experience. They gave me wonderful direction and handled all aspects of my home search purchase flawlessly. I highly recommend them and would use their services again should the need arise."
- Lee, Essex Junction 2017
Geri and her team were great to work with. My wife and I purchased a home from them in South Burlington VT. Ellen Zdyb showed us many homes and is by far the hardest working realtor I have ever met. She was great to work with. Once we went under contract, Geri and Kim took the reigns and worked for us tirelessly. The entire office was great to [...]
Erin & Jared, South Burlington 2014
It was very re-assuring to have Geri and Ellen to participate in the process of the purchase of my condo! Thanks so much for taking the time to answer my questions and making yourself available! Best of luck and continued success with your business!
A tiny note with a great big thank you. You were great to work with and I appreciate all your help. Can't wait for you to see my new abode.
Pat, South Burlington, VT
We very much appreciate all you did for us during this whole process; from that first meeting we had at your office, to the house hunting fun, all the way to the closings. You have a great organization, so please thank everyone for us that played a role.
Brad & Anne, South Burlington
"Scott and I sincerely thank you for all you have done for us over the last few weeks leading up to the closing of our home. You personally, and those on your team, have been top notch to work with. Your actions on our behalf, and interactions with us personally, have [...]
- Jill & Scott, Fairfax 2015
"Working with Geri and her team was such an enjoyable experience and I'm so grateful for their help and assistance in finding me the perfect condo. I've been loving every minute of being here!"
Jo, South Burlington 2016
"Geri was professional, and got us a significantly higher price than any other real estate agent even thought possible. Other agents wanted to list at $250K, Geri said to list at $265K, it sold with multiple offers in one day at $272K. I'd highly recommend her."
- Sean & Jennifer, South Burlington 2016
We bought our house from Geri, 14 years later she sold it for us. The selling in particular was not a simple process, made complicated by the fact that we were long gone by the time we sold. Geri took care of all of the details that we could not. She also stayed in frequent contact with us and helped us to resolve a wide range of potential [...]
Janet & David, Essex
"I chose Geri because of the reputation I had heard from others, my mortgage specialist said she doesn't mess around and will get the job done. I listed my property with her and she assured me that it would go fast so be prepared. Geri was right, I had a contract signed within two days for my full asking price. The rest of the [...]