- 110207Square Feet
- ChoiceHigh School
- 215Road Frontage
Vermont State approved building lot located in a small subdivision North of Bakersfield village. Open meadow land with Southern and Eastern exposure and picturesque valley views. Approved for a 3 bedroom single family home with conventional septic system and drilled well. Borders Tyler Branch Brook. This lot is accessed by a private shared dead end road. Possible Owner Financing available to qualified Buyer. Two additional lots are available. Underground utility lines for electric, phone and cable available on adjacent property.
Ask Me A Question
- MLS Number4507922
- p mod date time2016-09-19T03:01:00
- Modification Date07/31/2017
- Date Listed2016-07-29T00:00:00
- List Price$46,900
- Tax ReductionYes
- FinancingCash Only, Conventional, FHA, Owner Financing Possible
- Permit StatusState - Issued
- Number of Photos3
- Building NumberLot #3
- SubdivisionRichard Subdivision
- ZoningVillage - Resid
- Flood ZoneNo
- DistrictFranklin Northeast
- Elementary SchoolBakersfield Elementary School
- TopographyField/Pasture, Sloping, Stream, Subdivision, View
- Junior HighBakersfield Elementary School
- High SchoolChoice
- StreetParadis Lane
- Square Feet110207
- Road Frontage215
- Property TypeLand
- WaterDrilled Well, On-Site Well Needed
- ElectricAt Street, On Adjacent Property, Underground
- Power CompanyEnosburg
- SewerLeach Field - Conventionl, Leach Field - On-Site, On-Site Septic Needed, Septic Design Available
- UtilitiesCable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- ExposureEast, North, South
- Docs AvailableCovenants, Deed, Septic Design, State Wastewater Permit, Survey
- Broker NameBlue Spruce Realty, Inc.
- Current UseResidential
- RoadsDead End, Shared, Unpaved, Easement/ROW
- Agent NameFoote
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- RestrictionsDeed, Mobile Homes
- View Count1
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
Michael and I would like to thank you for all your patience and hard work in getting our house sold.
Michael and Donna, Colchester, VT
Thank you so much for everything! You rock!!
“Geri was professional, resourceful, and a pleasure to work with. She provided me with all the information I needed to sell my condo in such an efficient manner. I would highly recommend Geri Reilly for all your real estate needs.”
– Lisa, South Burlington 2017
Geri Reilly is the absolute best realtor out there. Without her hard work and diligence on my complicated closing, I never would have sold my house. She worked every day for at least four months to resolve a lease land issue. She never gave up on me even after constant dead ends. I highly recommend her.
- Cheryl, Colchester 2016
Geri and her team make a complicated process seem like a breeze. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We very highly recommend Geri and her team - they are simple the best!
Robert and Melissa, Westford
"Geri was a pleasure to work with when selling my condo. She was spot on in what to expect for price, she gave me great advice when a prospective buyer came in too low, and she even was right about how long it would take (actually it sold even faster). Her staff were [...]
- Kenny, Burlington 2015
Geri you are the best. Thank you for all the extra attention you paid to mom and her family. You did exactly what you said you would and went up and beyond getting that house sold.
Carole, South Burlington 2014
"Geri was excellent to work with. She provided great guidance from the point of getting the house ready tp sell through every part of the sales process. Our house was well advertised. Maybe the most critical part for us was the negotiation phase, where her experience helped us save thousands."
- Andy & Erica, Georgia 2015
Geri has by far been the best realtor we have ever worked with. She was always professional but in a warm, friendly way. I often felt like I must be her only client because her attention and responses were so prompt, even though I know how busy she is. We sold our house promptly and found a great condo, all thanks to Geri!
"As first time home buyers, we felt intimidated by the process, but we were able to purchase our home with confidence, thanks to the Geri Reilly team! They walked us through every step of the process. Ellen Zdyb worked hard to get us into every house we wanted to see, sometimes on very short [...]