126 Bristol Cliffs DriveBristol, VT 05443MLS Number 4498874
- Sale Price: $295,000
- 182 Days Since Sale
- 1981Year Built
This picture perfect cape with spectacular views of Bristol Cliffs has been meticulously maintained and updated over the years. The large kitchen offers hickory cabinets, a large island, two pantries and an open pass-through to the dining room along with access to the back deck. A large dining room, two living room spaces, an office nook, and half bath/laundry room provide plenty of space and nice flow on the first floor. Completing this level, a separate master suite with private bath, walk-in closet along and nearby access to the three season porch makes for a relaxing retreat. The second floor offers three bedrooms, two with charming window seats, and a tastefully updated full bath. Outside, you will find two decks, a one car garage, a large shed and an above ground pool with deck in addition to plenty of room for gardening, yard games, etc on this 6+ acre open and wooded lot. This move in ready home offers country privacy in a convenient location only minutes to Bristol Village.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$295,000
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4498874
- Sale Date09/20/2017
- Sale Price$295,000
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Level, Mountain View, Subdivision, Wooded
- RoadsGravel, Private
- Road Frontage117
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelOil, Wood
- Heat SystemAlternative Heat Stove, Hot Air, Hot Water, Radiant, Stove - Wood
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Drywell, Leach Field, Private
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- Assessment #249200
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableCovenants, Deed, Survey
- FinancingConventional, VA
- PossessionAt Closing
- StreetBristol Cliffs Drive
- Building Number126
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictAddison Northeast
- Elementary SchoolBristol Elementary School
- Junior HighMount Abraham Union Mid/High
- High SchoolMount Abraham UHSD 28
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions11'8" x 20'
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions13'3" x 12'4"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions12'10" x 13'5"
- Room 4 TypeFamily Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions17'2" x 11'8"
- Room 5 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions7'3" x 8'8"
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions16' x 12'
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions12'4" x 24'
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions10'7" x 12'8"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions14'8" x 13'
- Room 13 TypeOther
- Room 13 Level1
- Room 13 Dimensions9'8" x 9'8"
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Kitchen Island, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Woodwork, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1981
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Laminate, Vinyl
- Water HeaterOff Boiler, Oil, Tank
- Total Rooms10
- APX Unfin Below Grade1392
- BasementConcrete, Full, Stairs - Exterior, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished
- Half Bath1
- FoundationBelow Frost Line, Concrete
- Property StyleCape, w/Addition
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet2093
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorBrown
- ExteriorClapboard, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Pool - Above Ground, Porch, Porch - Screened, Shed
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr
- Parking Spaces1
- Broker NameThe Real Estate Company of Vermont, LLC
- Agent NameFraga
- Date Listed06/20/2016
- Foot Print Dim70 x 26
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos30
- View Count52
There is no data available
There is no data available
"For the first time, I've seen the benefit of speaking to several realtors before making a final decision on who to list with. We were going to go with someone else, until we met you. Friends of ours even suggested using Picket Fence... what a mistake that would have been for us. Simply [...]
- Vernon & Linda, Williston 2016
"Geri was excellent to work with. She provided great guidance from the point of getting the house ready tp sell through every part of the sales process. Our house was well advertised. Maybe the most critical part for us was the negotiation phase, where her experience helped us save thousands."
- Andy & Erica, Georgia 2015
"Geri Reilly is the Best Realtor in the World. Experienced. Understanding. Thorough. Attentive. Proactive. I sold my apartment through Geri Reilly, and it's the best decision I could have made. She's really good; she knows what she's doing; AND she's a very nice human [...]
-Richard, Burlington 2016
Emma and I wanted to thank you both for everything! Stephanie, you were so patient and helpful in our home search. As first time home buyers we really appreciated all the guidance you provided. Geri, we really appreciate your help in the negotiations. We felt very well represented throughout. We are so excited about our new home and we [...]
Josh & Emma, Burlington 2014
"As first time home buyers, we felt intimidated by the process, but we were able to purchase our home with confidence, thanks to the Geri Reilly team! They walked us through every step of the process. Ellen Zdyb worked hard to get us into every house we wanted to see, sometimes on very short [...]
- Valerie & James, Colchester 2015
"We are from Florida and were looking at a lake home as a second home/income property. Not knowing anyone in the area we contacted Geri Reilly because she was the listing agent on a property we were very interested in seeing. We were contacted almost immediately by Wendy O'Brien who works on Geri's team and she set us up with a [...]
- Jon & Rick, Alburgh
"Geri was very helpful and calming during what could be a very stressful time. Geri answered my questions and helped guide me throughout the entire process of selling my home."
- MaryLou, South Burlington 2016
"Geri, Susannah Gruner, and the whole team were outstanding. Geri and the team stayed connected with us the whole time and were involved in every step in the process. We never had a problem getting in touch with Geri, Suzy, or any member of the team and their response was amazingly fast. We will absolutely use Geri Reilly Realty again [...]
– Eileen & Bob, Colchester 2017
Thank you again for helping us buy our new house. We're settling in slowly, and really love it. You guys were total pros to work with and I appreciate all of your help.
"This is the third time we have used Geri Reilly and her services. She is highly professional and provides specific actionable direction that maximizes the speed and value derived from any transaction. If you follow her advice, you won't be sorry."