126 Bristol Cliffs DriveBristol, VT 05443MLS Number 4498874
- Sale Price: $295,000
- Sale Price: $295,000
- 83 Days Since Sale
- 1981Year Built
This picture perfect cape with spectacular views of Bristol Cliffs has been meticulously maintained and updated over the years. The large kitchen offers hickory cabinets, a large island, two pantries and an open pass-through to the dining room along with access to the back deck. A large dining room, two living room spaces, an office nook, and half bath/laundry room provide plenty of space and nice flow on the first floor. Completing this level, a separate master suite with private bath, walk-in closet along and nearby access to the three season porch makes for a relaxing retreat. The second floor offers three bedrooms, two with charming window seats, and a tastefully updated full bath. Outside, you will find two decks, a one car garage, a large shed and an above ground pool with deck in addition to plenty of room for gardening, yard games, etc on this 6+ acre open and wooded lot. This move in ready home offers country privacy in a convenient location only minutes to Bristol Village.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$295,000
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4498874
- Sale Date09/20/2017
- Sale Price$295,000
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Level, Mountain View, Subdivision, Wooded
- RoadsGravel, Private
- Road Frontage117
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelOil, Wood
- Heat SystemAlternative Heat Stove, Hot Air, Hot Water, Radiant, Stove - Wood
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Drywell, Leach Field, Private
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- Assessment #249200
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableCovenants, Deed, Survey
- FinancingConventional, VA
- PossessionAt Closing
- StreetBristol Cliffs Drive
- Building Number126
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictAddison Northeast
- Elementary SchoolBristol Elementary School
- Junior HighMount Abraham Union Mid/High
- High SchoolMount Abraham UHSD 28
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions11'8" x 20'
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions13'3" x 12'4"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions12'10" x 13'5"
- Room 4 TypeFamily Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions17'2" x 11'8"
- Room 5 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions7'3" x 8'8"
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions16' x 12'
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions12'4" x 24'
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions10'7" x 12'8"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions14'8" x 13'
- Room 13 TypeOther
- Room 13 Level1
- Room 13 Dimensions9'8" x 9'8"
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Kitchen Island, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Woodwork, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1981
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Laminate, Vinyl
- Water HeaterOff Boiler, Oil, Tank
- Total Rooms10
- APX Unfin Below Grade1392
- BasementConcrete, Full, Stairs - Exterior, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished
- Half Bath1
- FoundationBelow Frost Line, Concrete
- Property StyleCape, w/Addition
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet2093
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorBrown
- ExteriorClapboard, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Pool - Above Ground, Porch, Porch - Screened, Shed
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr
- Parking Spaces1
- Broker NameThe Real Estate Company of Vermont, LLC
- Agent NameFraga
- Date Listed06/20/2016
- Foot Print Dim70 x 26
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos30
- View Count50
There is no data available
There is no data available
Emma and I wanted to thank you both for everything! Stephanie, you were so patient and helpful in our home search. As first time home buyers we really appreciated all the guidance you provided. Geri, we really appreciate your help in the negotiations. We felt very well represented throughout. We are so excited about our new home and we [...]
Josh & Emma, Burlington 2014
Dear Geri & Crew: Thank you so much for selling my Burlington property. You made it easy even though I was out of town. Thanks for organizing the repairs, letting me know what paperwork needed to be done and coordinating everything with my lawyer.
"As first time home buyers, we felt intimidated by the process, but we were able to purchase our home with confidence, thanks to the Geri Reilly team! They walked us through every step of the process. Ellen Zdyb worked hard to get us into every house we wanted to see, sometimes on very short [...]
- Valerie & James, Colchester 2015
"Geri's team was very responsive to all of our inquiries, requests and questions. This was not our first time using Geri and as always a wonderful and very professional experience. I highly recommend Geri's team!"
- Katie, Williston 2016
"We truly enjoyed our experience with Geri. She is very knowledgeable and she got the job done. We highly recommend her and her team! It was a very stressful time for us as our home took a lot longer to sell than we anticipated. We were on the higher end of prices for Milton so the market was not as fast moving."
-Emily, Milton 2017
"Geri, Susannah Gruner, and the whole team were outstanding. Geri and the team stayed connected with us the whole time and were involved in every step in the process. We never had a problem getting in touch with Geri, Suzy, or any member of the team and their response was amazingly fast. We will absolutely use Geri Reilly Realty again [...]
– Eileen & Bob, Colchester 2017
Thank you so very much for all you and your team did for me in the acquisition of my new home. I went to the house after the closing. The sun was shining in through the windows, birds were singing and butterflies were floating through the garden. I had a complete sense of peace and happiness. I am thrilled with our new home.
Cindy, Burlington, VT
"In the past we've used other realtors and were unsuccessful. This time we heard from our friend about Geri Reilly and couldn't have been more pleased. Our condo had 4 showings and an offer was made. She's down to business, passionate to all, the team she has working underneath her is fantastic! I will say now that we [...]
-Kelly & Paul, Colchester
Geri is the best, I called her from Florida where I now reside and told her I wanted to sell my condo in Vermont. She handled everything, she had an electrician, fire saftey people, glass people and ther workers come to our condo to do some work required by inspection. She has a closing coordinator in her office that handles everything and [...]
Ken & Sandy, Florida
"Working with Geri and her team was such an enjoyable experience and I'm so grateful for their help and assistance in finding me the perfect condo. I've been loving every minute of being here!"