126 Bristol Cliffs DriveBristol, VT 05443MLS Number 4498874
- Sale Price: $295,000
- Sale Price: $295,000
- 3 Days Since Sale
- 1981Year Built
This picture perfect cape with spectacular views of Bristol Cliffs has been meticulously maintained and updated over the years. The large kitchen offers hickory cabinets, a large island, two pantries and an open pass-through to the dining room along with access to the back deck. A large dining room, two living room spaces, an office nook, and half bath/laundry room provide plenty of space and nice flow on the first floor. Completing this level, a separate master suite with private bath, walk-in closet along and nearby access to the three season porch makes for a relaxing retreat. The second floor offers three bedrooms, two with charming window seats, and a tastefully updated full bath. Outside, you will find two decks, a one car garage, a large shed and an above ground pool with deck in addition to plenty of room for gardening, yard games, etc on this 6+ acre open and wooded lot. This move in ready home offers country privacy in a convenient location only minutes to Bristol Village.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$295,000
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4498874
- Sale Date09/20/2017
- Sale Price$295,000
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Level, Mountain View, Subdivision, Wooded
- RoadsGravel, Private
- Road Frontage117
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelOil, Wood
- Heat SystemAlternative Heat Stove, Hot Air, Hot Water, Radiant, Stove - Wood
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Drywell, Leach Field, Private
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- Assessment #249200
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableCovenants, Deed, Survey
- FinancingConventional, VA
- PossessionAt Closing
- StreetBristol Cliffs Drive
- Building Number126
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictAddison Northeast
- Elementary SchoolBristol Elementary School
- Junior HighMount Abraham Union Mid/High
- High SchoolMount Abraham UHSD 28
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions11'8" x 20'
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions13'3" x 12'4"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions12'10" x 13'5"
- Room 4 TypeFamily Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions17'2" x 11'8"
- Room 5 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions7'3" x 8'8"
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions16' x 12'
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions12'4" x 24'
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions10'7" x 12'8"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions14'8" x 13'
- Room 13 TypeOther
- Room 13 Level1
- Room 13 Dimensions9'8" x 9'8"
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Kitchen Island, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Woodwork, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1981
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Laminate, Vinyl
- Water HeaterOff Boiler, Oil, Tank
- Total Rooms10
- APX Unfin Below Grade1392
- BasementConcrete, Full, Stairs - Exterior, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished
- Half Bath1
- FoundationBelow Frost Line, Concrete
- Property StyleCape, w/Addition
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet2093
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorBrown
- ExteriorClapboard, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Pool - Above Ground, Porch, Porch - Screened, Shed
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr
- Parking Spaces1
- Broker NameThe Real Estate Company of Vermont, LLC
- Agent NameFraga
- Date Listed06/20/2016
- Foot Print Dim70 x 26
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos30
- View Count48
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
"Geri and her team were awesome throughout my home buying experience. They gave me wonderful direction and handled all aspects of my home search purchase flawlessly. I highly recommend them and would use their services again should the need arise."
- Lee, Essex Junction 2017
"Geri has a competent staff, and uses the various skills of her employees to aide the buyer from start to finish. Geri, herself, is a master negotiator - the one you want representing you in the final hour. Ellen Zdyb showed me properties and didn't waste my time - she knew what I would like. When it was time to make an offer, she [...]
- Stephanie, Burlington
"For the first time, I've seen the benefit of speaking to several realtors before making a final decision on who to list with. We were going to go with someone else, until we met you. Friends of ours even suggested using Picket Fence... what a mistake that would have been for us. Simply [...]
- Vernon & Linda, Williston 2016
An ENORMOUS THANK YOU to you and your incredible staff for ALL your help and assistance with helping me buy my FIRST home!!! I appreciate all of your patience and humor and hard work in helping me navigate the entire process...right up to the very end today! Thanks for going the extra mile in making sure the closing happened today and was not [...]
Just wanted to say thank you again for sticking with this. I know it was a long process and I'm grateful it's finally over. Will give a call when I'm looking for my next house!
Amy, Colchester, VT
Thank you so very much for all you and your team did for me in the acquisition of my new home. I went to the house after the closing. The sun was shining in through the windows, birds were singing and butterflies were floating through the garden. I had a complete sense of peace and happiness. I am thrilled with our new home.
Cindy, Burlington, VT
Geri Reilly and her team made the process of viewing, contracting, dealing, and closing on a home very smooth. They took a lot of the anxiety out of our first time home buying experience.
Thanks for all the work. You have a great team. Always on top of things. Pictures were great. Advertising was wonderful. Thanks for all your help in listing and buying. We might have spent too much on the buying end without your input.
John and Janice, Williston
“Great job. The house was under contract very quickly. Geri’s expertise helped us to focus on the priority items that needed to be done in preparing the house for sale. Thank you!”
– Lorraine, Williston 2017
“We had a great experience working with Geri and her team of real estate experts. They were knowledgeable, flexible and had a fast response time. I highly recommend working with this team!”