126 Bristol Cliffs DriveBristol, VT 05443MLS Number 4498874
- Sale Price: $295,000
- 304 Days Since Sale
- 1981Year Built
This picture perfect cape with spectacular views of Bristol Cliffs has been meticulously maintained and updated over the years. The large kitchen offers hickory cabinets, a large island, two pantries and an open pass-through to the dining room along with access to the back deck. A large dining room, two living room spaces, an office nook, and half bath/laundry room provide plenty of space and nice flow on the first floor. Completing this level, a separate master suite with private bath, walk-in closet along and nearby access to the three season porch makes for a relaxing retreat. The second floor offers three bedrooms, two with charming window seats, and a tastefully updated full bath. Outside, you will find two decks, a one car garage, a large shed and an above ground pool with deck in addition to plenty of room for gardening, yard games, etc on this 6+ acre open and wooded lot. This move in ready home offers country privacy in a convenient location only minutes to Bristol Village.
Ask Me A Question
- Parking Spaces1
- Year Built1981
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleCape, w/Addition
- Full Baths2
- Half Bath1
- Total Baths3
- Total Rooms10
- FoundationBelow Frost Line, Concrete
- Square Feet2093
- APX Unfin Below Grade1392
- BasementConcrete, Full, Stairs - Exterior, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Pool - Above Ground, Porch, Porch - Screened, Shed
- Exterior ColorBrown
- ExteriorClapboard, Wood
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr
- Date Listed06/20/2016
- Foot Print Dim70 x 26
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos30
- View Count54
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$295,000
- Listing Agent NameJill Fraga
- Agent NameFraga
- Broker NameThe Real Estate Company of Vermont, LLC
- Sale Agent980727
- Selling Agent NameSarah Harrington
- Sale Date09/20/2017
- Sale Price$295,000
- LM MST WGARAttached
- MLS Number4498874
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Kitchen Island, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Woodwork, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsCarpet, Laminate, Vinyl
- Room 1 Dimensions11'8" x 20'
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions13'3" x 12'4"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions12'10" x 13'5"
- Room 4 TypeFamily Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions17'2" x 11'8"
- Room 5 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions7'3" x 8'8"
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions16' x 12'
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions12'4" x 24'
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions10'7" x 12'8"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions14'8" x 13'
- Room 13 TypeOther
- Room 13 Level1
- Room 13 Dimensions9'8" x 9'8"
- Building Number126
- StreetBristol Cliffs Drive
- DistrictAddison Northeast
- Elementary SchoolBristol Elementary School
- Junior HighMount Abraham Union Mid/High
- High SchoolMount Abraham UHSD 28
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Level, Mountain View, Subdivision, Wooded
- RoadsGravel, Private
- Road Frontage117
- Heat FuelOil, Wood
- Heat SystemAlternative Heat Stove, Hot Air, Hot Water, Radiant, Stove - Wood
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- Water HeaterOff Boiler, Oil, Tank
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Drywell, Leach Field, Private
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Tax ReductionNo
- Assessment #249200
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableCovenants, Deed, Survey
- FinancingConventional, VA
- PossessionAt Closing
There is no data available
There is no data available
Thank you so very much for all you and your team did for me in the acquisition of my new home. I went to the house after the closing. The sun was shining in through the windows, birds were singing and butterflies were floating through the garden. I had a complete sense of peace and happiness. I am thrilled with our new home.
Cindy, Burlington, VT
Geri Reilly is the absolute best realtor out there. Without her hard work and diligence on my complicated closing, I never would have sold my house. She worked every day for at least four months to resolve a lease land issue. She never gave up on me even after constant dead ends. I highly recommend her.
- Cheryl, Colchester 2016
“Great job. The house was under contract very quickly. Geri’s expertise helped us to focus on the priority items that needed to be done in preparing the house for sale. Thank you!”
– Lorraine, Williston 2017
Our experience with Geri Reilly covers our last three real estate transactions. Obviously we keep going back because of our strong satisfaction with her professionalism. She is an excellent communicator, extremely knowledgeable, and has a passion to get the job done the right way. In addition, she is a very friendly, sensitive, and fair [...]
Pat & Scott, Essex
"Geri's team was very responsive to all of our inquiries, requests and questions. This was not our first time using Geri and as always a wonderful and very professional experience. I highly recommend Geri's team!"
- Katie, Williston 2016
"We are from Florida and were looking at a lake home as a second home/income property. Not knowing anyone in the area we contacted Geri Reilly because she was the listing agent on a property we were very interested in seeing. We were contacted almost immediately by Wendy O'Brien who works on Geri's team and she set us up with a [...]
- Jon & Rick, Alburgh
A tiny note with a great big thank you. You were great to work with and I appreciate all your help. Can't wait for you to see my new abode.
Pat, South Burlington, VT
"Geri was professional, and got us a significantly higher price than any other real estate agent even thought possible. Other agents wanted to list at $250K, Geri said to list at $265K, it sold with multiple offers in one day at $272K. I'd highly recommend her."
- Sean & Jennifer, South Burlington 2016
"Geri helped us with both the sale and purchase of our homes. She and her team were wonderful to work with! They brought a high level of enthusiasm and professionalism to each transaction. We would use them again and wuold highly [...]
- Deb & Jeff, Essex 2015
We cannot thank you enough in selling the apartment so quickly. You were great in handling the process. Again, thank you - you are the best!