- 1975Year Built
- 1200Square Feet
Bright, updated, top floor unit provides views of the mountains & fireworks! Centrally located in the Village, walking distance to lifts & amenities--close enough to run back for forgotten goggles and still make your lesson! Step off the back porch and you are surrounded by hiking/cross country trails and a delightful brook. Sold fully furnished including in unit washer/dryer. Enjoy the year-round amenities of America's #1 Family Resort. Optional rental program has provided additional income in addition to a family lifestyle you & your children will cherish.
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$199,000
- Date Listed06/09/2016
- MLS Number4496734
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Country Setting, Mountain View, Ski Area, Ski Trailside, Walking Trails
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- DrivewayCommon/Shared, Gravel
- RoadsGravel, Shared
- StyleEnd Unit, Walkout Lower Level
- SewerCommunity, Private, Shared
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelElectric
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Gas Heater
- Broker NameSmugglers` Notch Real Estate
- Agent NameBrgant
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Dogs Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesCO Detector, Smoke Detector
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos14
- View Count13
- StreetRiverside 42 at Smugglers Notch Resort
- Building Number42
- SubdivisionSmugglers' Notch Resort
- AreaAdjoins St/Nat'l Forest, Village
- Flood ZoneUnknown
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Basketball Court, Deck, Playground, Window Screens
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Garage # Cars
- Association AmenitiesBasketball Court, Building Maintenance, Cable, Club House, Exercise Facility, Master Insurance, Playground, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Sauna, Security, Snow Removal, Tennis Court, Trash
- Water HeaterElectric, Owned
- Year Built1975
- Unit Number42
- Total Rooms7
- Square Feet1200
- Full Baths2
- ConstructionWood Frame
- APX Fin Below Grade1200
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Draperies, Fireplace - Gas, Furnished, Kitchen/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- FinancingConventional, Other
- Condo Fees$410
There is no data available
There is no data available
"My experience buying a house through Geri was excellent. I was shown the type of places I requested, but when i found them lacking I was shown a different type of place that was much better. I ended up in a home that was nicer than I thought I would ever get on my [...]
- Douglas, South Burlington 2015
Geri is the best, I called her from Florida where I now reside and told her I wanted to sell my condo in Vermont. She handled everything, she had an electrician, fire saftey people, glass people and ther workers come to our condo to do some work required by inspection. She has a closing coordinator in her office that handles everything and [...]
Ken & Sandy, Florida
"Geri's team was very responsive to all of our inquiries, requests and questions. This was not our first time using Geri and as always a wonderful and very professional experience. I highly recommend Geri's team!"
- Katie, Williston 2016
Geri Reilly is the absolute best realtor out there. Without her hard work and diligence on my complicated closing, I never would have sold my house. She worked every day for at least four months to resolve a lease land issue. She never gave up on me even after constant dead ends. I highly recommend her.
- Cheryl, Colchester 2016
Thanks for all you have done! You have secured your spot as my go to realtor for future housing transactions.
Thank you again for helping us buy our new house. We're settling in slowly, and really love it. You guys were total pros to work with and I appreciate all of your help.
"Geri and her staff did a great job of selling our land. This is the second time dealing with Geri. She represented the person that bought a house from us. So we have dealt with Geri and her firm from both sides and would definitely recommend her to everyone. A nice experience!"
- Bill & Margi, Bolton 2016
"Geri was excellent to work with. She provided great guidance from the point of getting the house ready tp sell through every part of the sales process. Our house was well advertised. Maybe the most critical part for us was the negotiation phase, where her experience helped us save thousands."
- Andy & Erica, Georgia 2015
We cannot thank you enough in selling the apartment so quickly. You were great in handling the process. Again, thank you - you are the best!
Pauline & Reg
Just wanted to say thank you again for sticking with this. I know it was a long process and I'm grateful it's finally over. Will give a call when I'm looking for my next house!