- 1975Year Built
- 1200Square Feet
Bright, updated, top floor unit provides views of the mountains & fireworks! Centrally located in the Village, walking distance to lifts & amenities--close enough to run back for forgotten goggles and still make your lesson! Step off the back porch and you are surrounded by hiking/cross country trails and a delightful brook. Sold fully furnished including in unit washer/dryer. Enjoy the year-round amenities of America's #1 Family Resort. Optional rental program has provided additional income in addition to a family lifestyle you & your children will cherish.
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$199,000
- Date Listed06/09/2016
- MLS Number4496734
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Country Setting, Mountain View, Ski Area, Ski Trailside, Walking Trails
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- DrivewayCommon/Shared, Gravel
- RoadsGravel, Shared
- StyleEnd Unit, Walkout Lower Level
- SewerCommunity, Private, Shared
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelElectric
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Gas Heater
- Broker NameSmugglers` Notch Real Estate
- Agent NameBrgant
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Dogs Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesCO Detector, Smoke Detector
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos14
- View Count8
- StreetRiverside 42 at Smugglers Notch Resort
- Building Number42
- SubdivisionSmugglers' Notch Resort
- AreaAdjoins St/Nat'l Forest, Village
- Flood ZoneUnknown
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Draperies, Fireplace - Gas, Furnished, Kitchen/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- FinancingConventional, Other
- Assoc Fees$185
- Condo Fees$410
- Water HeaterElectric, Owned
- Year Built1975
- Unit Number42
- Total Rooms7
- Square Feet1200
- Total Baths2
- Full Baths2
- ConstructionWood Frame
- APX Fin Below Grade1200
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Basketball Court, Deck, Playground, Window Screens
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Garage # Cars0
- Association AmenitiesBasketball Court, Building Maintenance, Cable, Club House, Exercise Facility, Master Insurance, Playground, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Sauna, Security, Snow Removal, Tennis Court, Trash
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
Thank you is not enough to say for getting my house sold. I am so relieved to have it behind me and get on with my life. I have enjoyed working with you and would highly recommend you.
Joan, South Burlington, VT
"Geri is easy to talk to and follows through on all the little loose bits and pieces. She is patient and thorough. We could not have asked for a better realtor."
- Leslie & Bob, South Burlington
You gave Bobbi and I marvelous counsel over the years; should we ever again look for a property in Vermont, you'll be our agent - you're the best!!
Geri and her staff were wonderful throughout the entire sales process. Anytime we had a question they were extremely quick to find the answer and get back to us immediately. She had people on call to quickly and inexpensively fix items that needed repair. She was able to achieve our goal of selling our home when other agencies had fallen [...]
Tina & Sam, Milton
"Geri was excellent to work with. She provided great guidance from the point of getting the house ready tp sell through every part of the sales process. Our house was well advertised. Maybe the most critical part for us was the negotiation phase, where her experience helped us save thousands."
- Andy & Erica, Georgia 2015
"As first time home buyers, we felt intimidated by the process, but we were able to purchase our home with confidence, thanks to the Geri Reilly team! They walked us through every step of the process. Ellen Zdyb worked hard to get us into every house we wanted to see, sometimes on very short [...]
- Valerie & James, Colchester 2015
It was very re-assuring to have Geri and Ellen to participate in the process of the purchase of my condo! Thanks so much for taking the time to answer my questions and making yourself available! Best of luck and continued success with your business!
Huge Kudos to Bryce and Geri, we couldn't be happier with our new home and with the Reilly Team. These people really kicked butt! Thanks a lot.
Tracy and Josh, VT
Thank you all so much for the part you played in my new home purchase. Stephanie, without you there would be no perfect home, you persisted in finding the exact one to my specs, Geri for always being on top of it all (what would we all do without dot loop). I can't wait to get back there to see it! I know this was all worth it!
Thank you again for helping us buy our new house. We're settling in slowly, and really love it. You guys were total pros to work with and I appreciate all of your help.