- 2008Year Built
- 3000Square Feet
This Mountain Cabin is located directly on the slope! Location, location, location - ski to your back door. Incredible views toward Mt Mansfield and Smugglers Notch. Beautiful finishes, two stone fireplaces. Four bedrooms plus bonus bunk room. Plenty of mudroom space and oversize garage for tuning skis. This is one of the most desirable properties at Spruce Peak. Great proximity to the new Stowe Mountain Club, Adventure Center and Spruce Peak Village Center.
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$3,000,000
- Date Listed06/02/2016
- MLS Number4495248
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Conserved Land, Deed Restricted, Landscaped, Mountain View, PRD/PUD, Ski Area, Ski Trailside, Sloping, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail, View, Walking Trails, Water View, Wooded
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageYes
- Road Frontage100
- RoadsAssociation, Cul-de-Sac, Dead End, Paved, Private
- StyleAdirondack, Cabin, Duplex
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Patio, Window Screens
- Exterior ColorBrown
- ExteriorBrick, Cedar, Granite, Stone
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Garage ParkingHeated
- Garage # Cars1
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance
- Broker NameSpruce Peak Realty LLC
- Agent NameHandrahan
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesAir Conditioner, Central Vacuum, CO Detector, Irrigation System, Security System, Smoke Detector, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat, Sprinkler System
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos22
- View Count216
- Building Number122
- Elementary SchoolStowe Elementary School
- Junior HighStowe Middle/High School
- ComplexSpruce Peak Mountain Cabi
- High SchoolStowe Middle/High School
- SubdivisionSpruce Peak Mountain Cabi
- DistrictStowe School District
- Abuts Conservation
- Abuts Golf Course
- Adjoins St/Nat'l Forest
- Near Public Transportatn
- Flood ZoneNo
- Elec Co.Stowe Electric
- Electric3 Phase, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Heat Pump, Multi Zone, Radiant
- HOA Fee$1,251
- Assessment Year2015
- Assessment #2446500
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Plowing, Condo Association Fee, HOA Fee
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Deed, Plot Plan, Public Offering
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle
- Year Built2008
- Unit Number16
- Total Rooms9
- Square Feet3000
- Full Baths3
- Half Bath1
- APX Fin AG Sqft600
- ConstructionSteel Frame
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplaces - 2, Hot Tub, Kitchen Island, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Sauna, Security Doors, Walk-in Closet, Window Treatment
- Room 1 Dimensions16' 11"x12' 1"
- Room 1 Level2
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 10 Dimensions12' 5"x11' 0"
- Room 10 Level3
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 2 Dimensions13' 0"x18' 9"
- Room 2 Level2
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Dimensions15' 0"x16' 6"
- Room 3 Level2
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 4 Dimensions18' 0"x14' 6"
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 TypeFamily Room
- Room 5 Dimensions16' 4"x10' 10"
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 6 Dimensions10' 7"x9'2"
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 TypeUtility Room
- Room 7 Dimensions16' 10"x14' 6"
- Room 7 Level3
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 8 Dimensions11' 5"x12' 1"
- Room 8 Level3
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Dimensions12' 9"x13' 0"
- Room 9 Level3
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
There is no data available
There is no data available
It was nice working with you too, thanks for your kindness and professionalism. All the best.
Bonnie, Charlotte, VT
"Geri and her team are AWESOME! From staging of our old home to the purchase of our new home they were helpful in every phase of the process. Bryce was the best, he was very helpful, knowledgeable and funny. My brother used Geri last year for the purchase of his new home in 2015, and has a similarly great experience. If you are looking [...]
- Jason & Ann, Burlington 2016
"I chose Geri because of the reputation I had heard from others, my mortgage specialist said she doesn't mess around and will get the job done. I listed my property with her and she assured me that it would go fast so be prepared. Geri was right, I had a contract signed within two days for my full asking price. The rest of the [...]
- James, South Burlington
"Geri was a pleasure to work with when selling my condo. She was spot on in what to expect for price, she gave me great advice when a prospective buyer came in too low, and she even was right about how long it would take (actually it sold even faster). Her staff were [...]
- Kenny, Burlington 2015
"Geri and her team were awesome throughout my home buying experience. They gave me wonderful direction and handled all aspects of my home search purchase flawlessly. I highly recommend them and would use their services again should the need arise."
- Lee, Essex Junction 2017
"Scott and I sincerely thank you for all you have done for us over the last few weeks leading up to the closing of our home. You personally, and those on your team, have been top notch to work with. Your actions on our behalf, and interactions with us personally, have [...]
- Jill & Scott, Fairfax 2015
Dear Geri & Crew: Thank you so much for selling my Burlington property. You made it easy even though I was out of town. Thanks for organizing the repairs, letting me know what paperwork needed to be done and coordinating everything with my lawyer.
"Geri Reilly is the Best Realtor in the World. Experienced. Understanding. Thorough. Attentive. Proactive. I sold my apartment through Geri Reilly, and it's the best decision I could have made. She's really good; she knows what she's doing; AND she's a very nice human [...]
-Richard, Burlington 2016
We very much appreciate all you did for us during this whole process; from that first meeting we had at your office, to the house hunting fun, all the way to the closings. You have a great organization, so please thank everyone for us that played a role.
Brad & Anne, South Burlington
"Geri Reilly and her team went out of their way to support us, both as home sellers and buyers. She is kind, determined, and very thoughtful. We sold our house in less then 3 months and moved into our dream home. Bryce, Kim and Susannah were great advocates throughout [...]