- 2008Year Built
- 3000Square Feet
This Mountain Cabin is located directly on the slope! Location, location, location - ski to your back door. Incredible views toward Mt Mansfield and Smugglers Notch. Beautiful finishes, two stone fireplaces. Four bedrooms plus bonus bunk room. Plenty of mudroom space and oversize garage for tuning skis. This is one of the most desirable properties at Spruce Peak. Great proximity to the new Stowe Mountain Club, Adventure Center and Spruce Peak Village Center.
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$3,000,000
- Date Listed06/02/2016
- MLS Number4495248
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Conserved Land, Deed Restricted, Landscaped, Mountain View, PRD/PUD, Ski Area, Ski Trailside, Sloping, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail, View, Walking Trails, Water View, Wooded
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageYes
- Road Frontage100
- RoadsAssociation, Cul-de-Sac, Dead End, Paved, Private
- StyleAdirondack, Cabin, Duplex
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Patio, Window Screens
- Exterior ColorBrown
- ExteriorBrick, Cedar, Granite, Stone
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Garage ParkingHeated
- Garage # Cars1
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Cable, Common Acreage, Electric, Golf Course, Heat, Security, Sewer, Snow Removal, Water
- Broker NameSpruce Peak Realty LLC
- Agent NameHandrahan
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesCentral Vacuum, CO Detector, Irrigation System, Security System, Smoke Detector, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat, Sprinkler System
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos18
- View Count169
- StreetNosedive Drive
- Building Number122
- Elementary SchoolStowe Elementary School
- Junior HighStowe Middle/High School
- ComplexSpruce Peak Mountain Cabi
- High SchoolStowe Middle/High School
- SubdivisionSpruce Peak Mountain Cabi
- DistrictStowe School District
- Abuts Conservation
- Abuts Golf Course
- Adjoins St/Nat'l Forest
- Near Public Transportatn
- Flood ZoneNo
- Elec Co.Stowe Electric
- Electric3 Phase, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Heat Pump, Multi Zone, Radiant
- Assessment Year2015
- Assessment #2224100
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Plowing, Condo Association Fee, HOA Fee
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Deed, Plot Plan, Public Offering
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle
- Year Built2008
- Unit Number16
- Total Rooms9
- Square Feet3000
- Total Baths5
- Full Baths3
- Half Bath1
- APX Fin AG Sqft600
- ConstructionSteel Frame
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplaces - 2, Hot Tub, Kitchen Island, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet, Window Treatment
- Room 1 Dimensions16' 11"x12' 1"
- Room 1 Level2
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 10 Dimensions12' 5"x11' 0"
- Room 10 Level3
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 2 Dimensions13' 0"x18' 9"
- Room 2 Level2
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Dimensions15' 0"x16' 6"
- Room 3 Level2
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 4 Dimensions18' 0"x14' 6"
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 TypeFamily Room
- Room 5 Dimensions16' 4"x10' 10"
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 6 Dimensions10' 7"x9'2"
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 TypeUtility Room
- Room 7 Dimensions16' 10"x14' 6"
- Room 7 Level3
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 8 Dimensions11' 5"x12' 1"
- Room 8 Level3
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Dimensions12' 9"x13' 0"
- Room 9 Level3
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
We bought our house from Geri, 14 years later she sold it for us. The selling in particular was not a simple process, made complicated by the fact that we were long gone by the time we sold. Geri took care of all of the details that we could not. She also stayed in frequent contact with us and helped us to resolve a wide range of potential [...]
Janet & David, Essex
"Geri and her team were awesome throughout my home buying experience. They gave me wonderful direction and handled all aspects of my home search purchase flawlessly. I highly recommend them and would use their services again should the need arise."
- Lee, Essex Junction 2017
Thank you all so much for the part you played in my new home purchase. Stephanie, without you there would be no perfect home, you persisted in finding the exact one to my specs, Geri for always being on top of it all (what would we all do without dot loop). I can't wait to get back there to see it! I know this was all worth it!
Thank you for all your help! You went above and beyond what you needed to do!
Jeff, Fairfax, VT
Decided to go with Geri Reilly because of her experience, and knowledge. We were pleasantly surprised by her work ethic. She handled every detail of the listing and sale of our home. Questions and concerns were addressed promptly. Her knowledge of the market is thorough. Geri Reilly moves real estate.
Mike & Pam, Milton
Geri and her team make a complicated process seem like a breeze. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We very highly recommend Geri and her team - they are simple the best!
Robert and Melissa, Westford
My wife and I would highly recommend Geri and her staff should you need to purchase or sell a home in the area. We worked primarily with Stephanie O'Brien and Geri Reilly and had a wonderful experience with both. They knew the area of Chittenden County that we were looking to buy in very well, and kept us abreast of new homes coming onto [...]
Brad & Anne, South Burlington
Emma and I wanted to thank you both for everything! Stephanie, you were so patient and helpful in our home search. As first time home buyers we really appreciated all the guidance you provided. Geri, we really appreciate your help in the negotiations. We felt very well represented throughout. We are so excited about our new home and we [...]
Josh & Emma, Burlington 2014
Thank you so very much for all that you've done in selling the farm land and getting us through each situation that occurred. Take care and God bless!
George, Dawn and Ken
"Geri was a pleasure to work with when selling my condo. She was spot on in what to expect for price, she gave me great advice when a prospective buyer came in too low, and she even was right about how long it would take (actually it sold even faster). Her staff were [...]