- 2008Year Built
- 3000Square Feet
This Mountain Cabin is located directly on the slope! Location, location, location - ski to your back door. Incredible views toward Mt Mansfield and Smugglers Notch. Beautiful finishes, two stone fireplaces. Four bedrooms plus bonus bunk room. Plenty of mudroom space and oversize garage for tuning skis. This is one of the most desirable properties at Spruce Peak. Great proximity to the new Stowe Mountain Club, Adventure Center and Spruce Peak Village Center.
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$3,000,000
- Date Listed06/02/2016
- MLS Number4495248
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Conserved Land, Deed Restricted, Landscaped, Mountain View, PRD/PUD, Ski Area, Ski Trailside, Sloping, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail, View, Walking Trails, Water View, Wooded
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageYes
- Road Frontage100
- RoadsAssociation, Cul-de-Sac, Dead End, Paved, Private
- StyleAdirondack, Cabin, Duplex
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Patio, Window Screens
- Exterior ColorBrown
- ExteriorBrick, Cedar, Granite, Stone
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Garage ParkingHeated
- Garage # Cars1
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Cable, Common Acreage, Electric, Golf Course, Heat, Security, Sewer, Snow Removal, Water
- Broker NameSpruce Peak Realty LLC
- Agent NameHandrahan
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesCentral Vacuum, CO Detector, Irrigation System, Security System, Smoke Detector, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat, Sprinkler System
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos18
- View Count141
- StreetNosedive Drive
- Building Number122
- Elementary SchoolStowe Elementary School
- Junior HighStowe Middle/High School
- ComplexSpruce Peak Mountain Cabi
- High SchoolStowe Middle/High School
- SubdivisionSpruce Peak Mountain Cabi
- DistrictStowe School District
- Abuts Conservation
- Abuts Golf Course
- Adjoins St/Nat'l Forest
- Near Public Transportatn
- Flood ZoneNo
- Elec Co.Stowe Electric
- Electric3 Phase, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Heat Pump, Multi Zone, Radiant
- Assoc Fees$1,251
- Assessment Year2015
- Assessment #2224100
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Plowing, Condo Association Fee, HOA Fee
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Deed, Plot Plan, Public Offering
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle
- Year Built2008
- Unit Number16
- Total Rooms9
- Square Feet3000
- Total Baths5
- Full Baths3
- Half Bath1
- APX Fin AG Sqft600
- ConstructionSteel Frame
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplaces - 2, Hot Tub, Kitchen Island, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet, Window Treatment
- Room 1 Dimensions16' 11"x12' 1"
- Room 1 Level2
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 10 Dimensions12' 5"x11' 0"
- Room 10 Level3
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 2 Dimensions13' 0"x18' 9"
- Room 2 Level2
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Dimensions15' 0"x16' 6"
- Room 3 Level2
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 4 Dimensions18' 0"x14' 6"
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 TypeFamily Room
- Room 5 Dimensions16' 4"x10' 10"
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 6 Dimensions10' 7"x9'2"
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 TypeUtility Room
- Room 7 Dimensions16' 10"x14' 6"
- Room 7 Level3
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 8 Dimensions11' 5"x12' 1"
- Room 8 Level3
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Dimensions12' 9"x13' 0"
- Room 9 Level3
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
I couldn't have asked for a better real estate professional. Geri Reilly is a very knowledgeable, gently persistent, courteous, honest professional who is willing to go the extra ten miles to get the sale and closing done. Geri Reilly Real Estate are a great team to have on your side and her experience and contacts made what initially [...]
S. Brown, Colchester
"Geri was amazing! She was knowledgeable about the housing market like no other agent I spoke with. We had our house on the market for less than a week and we had two offers! I will definitely use Geri and her team for ALL of my future house buying/selling needs. And [...]
- Toni, Essex Jct 2015
"Geri has a competent staff, and uses the various skills of her employees to aide the buyer from start to finish. Geri, herself, is a master negotiator - the one you want representing you in the final hour. Ellen Zdyb showed me properties and didn't waste my time - she knew what I would like. When it was time to make an offer, she [...]
- Stephanie, Burlington
"Geri Reilly and her team were amazing to work with! It was evident that we were getting the best service in the way we were kept in the loop on every communication, the way Geri worked hard negotiating terms and was able to get exactly what we asked for and more. The overall experience was delightful and we would not hesitate to [...]
- Elizabeth & Kush, Essex Jct
Our experience with Geri Reilly covers our last three real estate transactions. Obviously we keep going back because of our strong satisfaction with her professionalism. She is an excellent communicator, extremely knowledgeable, and has a passion to get the job done the right way. In addition, she is a very friendly, sensitive, and fair [...]
Pat & Scott, Essex
Your knowledge of the Burlington area was fantastic...thank you for your professionalism and easy-going style. We loved working with you!
Heather & Scott, Burlington, VT
From my initial contact with Geri Reilly concerning my interest in the area, she and her staff provided me with outstanding service. They provided me with detailed information about the market, responded in a timely manner to my queries and requests, arranged a highly organized and efficient weekend of home tours that was consistent with my [...]
LJR, Colchester 2014
Dear Geri & Crew: Thank you so much for selling my Burlington property. You made it easy even though I was out of town. Thanks for organizing the repairs, letting me know what paperwork needed to be done and coordinating everything with my lawyer.
The brochures look awesome - great job on everything!! Count us in as some very happy clients!
Lissa, Hinesburg, VT
Thanks for all the work. You have a great team. Always on top of things. Pictures were great. Advertising was wonderful. Thanks for all your help in listing and buying. We might have spent too much on the buying end without your input.