- 2016Year Built
Offering a TO-BE-BUILT house package on this absolutely gorgeous lot close to Milton Village! Mostly wooded with nice stand of sugar maples. VIEW. Shared drive is paved. Master suite with full bath and w-in closet. Kitchen/living great room includes breakfast nook. BUILDER/OPTIONEE WILL CONSIDER BUYER'S PLANS. Oversized 28x28 garage with bonus space above. MUST BE BUYER'S PRIMARY RESIDENCE. Road frontage is on shared private access. Tax figure is on LOT ONLY!!
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$449,400
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4487521
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Mountain View, Secluded, View, Wooded
- DrivewayCommon/Shared, Gravel, Paved, Right-Of-Way (ROW)
- RoadsGravel, Paved, Private, Shared
- Road Frontage350
- Property TypeSingle Family
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Mound, Private, Septic
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- StreetWestford Road
- Building NumberL6
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- SubdivisionH.W. Ventures LLC
- Elementary SchoolMilton Elementary School
- Junior HighMilton Jr High School
- High SchoolMilton Senior High School
- AreaMountain, Rural
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Interior FeaturesKitchen/Living, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailablePlot Plan, Right-Of-Way (ROW), Septic Design, Survey, Town Permit
- PossessionAt Closing
- Year Built2016
- Full Baths2
- Water HeaterDomestic, Gas - LP/Bottle, On Demand
- Total Rooms7
- APX Unfin Below Grade1000
- BasementConcrete, Full, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleColonial
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet2500
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior Colorchoice
- Exterior FeaturesWindow Screens
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesNot Applicable
- Broker NameDiane Schwarm Realty LLC
- Agent NameSchwarm
- Date Listed05/02/2016
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos3
- View Count108
There is no data available
There is no data available
"Geri is easy to talk to and follows through on all the little loose bits and pieces. She is patient and thorough. We could not have asked for a better realtor."
- Leslie & Bob, South Burlington
Geri you are the best. Thank you for all the extra attention you paid to mom and her family. You did exactly what you said you would and went up and beyond getting that house sold.
Carole, South Burlington 2014
Decided to go with Geri Reilly because of her experience, and knowledge. We were pleasantly surprised by her work ethic. She handled every detail of the listing and sale of our home. Questions and concerns were addressed promptly. Her knowledge of the market is thorough. Geri Reilly moves real estate.
Mike & Pam, Milton
Thank you so very much for all that you've done in selling the farm land and getting us through each situation that occurred. Take care and God bless!
George, Dawn and Ken
"Geri's team was very responsive to all of our inquiries, requests and questions. This was not our first time using Geri and as always a wonderful and very professional experience. I highly recommend Geri's team!"
- Katie, Williston 2016
Michael and I would like to thank you for all your patience and hard work in getting our house sold.
Michael and Donna, Colchester, VT
It was nice working with you too, thanks for your kindness and professionalism. All the best.
Bonnie, Charlotte, VT
"Geri and her team were awesome throughout my home buying experience. They gave me wonderful direction and handled all aspects of my home search purchase flawlessly. I highly recommend them and would use their services again should the need arise."
- Lee, Essex Junction 2017
"Geri and her entire team were amazing from start to finish. They were knowledgeable, professional, and worked with me personally to customize my individual needs to help me buy a home."
-Tanya, Essex Junction 2017
Dear Geri & Crew: Thank you so much for selling my Burlington property. You made it easy even though I was out of town. Thanks for organizing the repairs, letting me know what paperwork needed to be done and coordinating everything with my lawyer.