- 2017Year Built
Fabulous Grand Isle new build Single Family Attached Homes! Three large bedrooms with 1.5 baths, complete with attached one car garage and full basement. These two story homes feature 1,272 square feet and can be yours in as little as 16 short weeks. Ease of maintenance is assured with vinyl siding and paved driveways. Work with the wonderful team at Godbout Design Build to create your custom finished dream home. See attached general specifications about the building process and start dreaming about colors and flooring. Act now; reservations are on a first come first serve and select one of the four available 4 units. Association maintains the septic, road and 10 acres of common land, these along with town water and high speed internet make this a great place to live. Don't miss out on this opportunity, schedule your showing now to see this beautiful country property and the location of your next home!
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$230,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths2
- MLS Number4478077
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Level
- ZoningRural Res
- RoadsCul-de-Sac, Paved, Private
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Blueprints
- Building Number1A
- TownGrand Isle
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- CountyGrand Isle
- DistrictGrand Isle School District
- Elementary SchoolGrand Isle School
- Junior HighGrand Isle School
- High SchoolChoice
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions11'3" x 11'
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions12'6 x 11'6"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions12'6 x 11'6"
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions14'3" x 11'4"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions10'4" x 10'2"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions10'4" x 10'2"
- Room 13 Dimensions12'6" x 4'2"
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Laundry Hook-ups, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- Year Built2017
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCarpet, Vinyl
- Water HeaterDomestic, Off Boiler, Tank
- Total Rooms7
- APX Unfin Below Grade624
- BasementConcrete, Daylight, Full, Stairs - Interior
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleColonial
- Building ConstructionOther
- Square Feet1272
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- ExteriorAluminum, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Covered
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Kitchen w/5 Ft. Diameter
- Parking Spaces1
- AmenitiesMaster Insurance, Sewer, Snow Removal
- Parking DescriptionAssigned, Driveway, Parking Spaces 1
- Broker NamePreferred Properties
- Agent NameTrousdale
- Date Listed03/22/2016
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos26
- View Count22
There is no data available
There is no data available
"Geri and her entire team were amazing from start to finish. They were knowledgeable, professional, and worked with me personally to customize my individual needs to help me buy a home."
-Tanya, Essex Junction 2017
Geri has by far been the best realtor we have ever worked with. She was always professional but in a warm, friendly way. I often felt like I must be her only client because her attention and responses were so prompt, even though I know how busy she is. We sold our house promptly and found a great condo, all thanks to Geri!
"Once again, top notch service from Geri! We know we are in good hands with Geri's real estate knowledge, excellent communication skills and friendly customer service. We feel fortunate to have Geri as our realtor and friend. It's a win-win partnership! Thanks Geri."
- Gary, Hinesburg 2017
"Geri Reilly and her team went out of their way to support us, both as home sellers and buyers. She is kind, determined, and very thoughtful. We sold our house in less then 3 months and moved into our dream home. Bryce, Kim and Susannah were great advocates throughout [...]
- Carin & Luke, Hinesburg 2015
Thank you for all your help! You went above and beyond what you needed to do!
Jeff, Fairfax, VT
Geri was fantastic! The concierge services were a godsend. Geri was always on top of everything and walked us through the whole process!!
Joey & Karen
A big thank you to everyone on the Geri Reilly Team! I could not have been happier with my experience, from the start of my search right through to the final day of closing. Whether you are buying or selling, I would recommend anyone to have Geri Reilly by your side!
Thanks. If it wasn't for you I would probably never have owned a house! You made it so easy. I love everything about my new home! Thanks for finding it for me. You make the world a better place.
Bev, New Haven, VT
Decided to go with Geri Reilly because of her experience, and knowledge. We were pleasantly surprised by her work ethic. She handled every detail of the listing and sale of our home. Questions and concerns were addressed promptly. Her knowledge of the market is thorough. Geri Reilly moves real estate.
Mike & Pam, Milton
Your knowledge of the Burlington area was fantastic...thank you for your professionalism and easy-going style. We loved working with you!