- 2017Year Built
Fabulous Grand Isle new build Single Family Attached Homes! Three large bedrooms with 1.5 baths, complete with attached one car garage and full basement. These two story homes feature 1,272 square feet and can be yours in as little as 16 short weeks. Ease of maintenance is assured with vinyl siding and paved driveways. Work with the wonderful team at Godbout Design Build to create your custom finished dream home. See attached general specifications about the building process and start dreaming about colors and flooring. Act now; reservations are on a first come first serve and select one of the four available 4 units. Association maintains the septic, road and 10 acres of common land, these along with town water and high speed internet make this a great place to live. Don't miss out on this opportunity, schedule your showing now to see this beautiful country property and the location of your next home!
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$230,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths2
- MLS Number4478077
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Level
- ZoningRural Res
- RoadsCul-de-Sac, Paved, Private
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Blueprints
- Building Number1A
- TownGrand Isle
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- CountyGrand Isle
- DistrictGrand Isle School District
- Elementary SchoolGrand Isle School
- Junior HighGrand Isle School
- High SchoolChoice
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions11'3" x 11'
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions12'6 x 11'6"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions12'6 x 11'6"
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions14'3" x 11'4"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions10'4" x 10'2"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions10'4" x 10'2"
- Room 13 Dimensions12'6" x 4'2"
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Laundry Hook-ups, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- Year Built2017
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCarpet, Vinyl
- Water HeaterDomestic, Off Boiler, Tank
- Total Rooms7
- APX Unfin Below Grade624
- BasementConcrete, Daylight, Full, Stairs - Interior
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleColonial
- Building ConstructionOther
- Square Feet1272
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- ExteriorAluminum, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Covered
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Kitchen w/5 Ft. Diameter
- Parking Spaces1
- AmenitiesMaster Insurance, Sewer, Snow Removal
- Parking DescriptionAssigned, Driveway, Parking Spaces 1
- Broker NamePreferred Properties
- Agent NameTrousdale
- Date Listed03/22/2016
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos26
- View Count19
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
Thank you for all your help! You went above and beyond what you needed to do!
Jeff, Fairfax, VT
"Geri Reilly and her team went out of their way to support us, both as home sellers and buyers. She is kind, determined, and very thoughtful. We sold our house in less then 3 months and moved into our dream home. Bryce, Kim and Susannah were great advocates throughout [...]
- Carin & Luke, Hinesburg 2015
"In the past we've used other realtors and were unsuccessful. This time we heard from our friend about Geri Reilly and couldn't have been more pleased. Our condo had 4 showings and an offer was made. She's down to business, passionate to all, the team she has working underneath her is fantastic! I will say now that we [...]
-Kelly & Paul, Colchester
Geri - Thank you so much for helping us sell our Milton house. You did a great job for us and the sale came at the perfect time. Those Adirondack chairs really did help - great idea!
Janet and Bill, Idaho
You gave Bobbi and I marvelous counsel over the years; should we ever again look for a property in Vermont, you'll be our agent - you're the best!!
"Geri is easy to talk to and follows through on all the little loose bits and pieces. She is patient and thorough. We could not have asked for a better realtor."
- Leslie & Bob, South Burlington
Jim, Colchester, VT
I would highly recommend Geri Reilly Real Estate to anyone. Geri Reilly works hard to get the job done and is very successful at doing that. She sold my condo for what I asked for, and her, and her staff were very helpful in guiding me to the closing.
...we absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE our condo! I feel like we've been there forever, and it's only been a week. I am so glad that Carolyn set us up with our "listing cart"...I got the jump on seeing it before anyone else (and that Carolyn was able to get us in to see it right away)! Thank you for [...]
Leslie and Jim, Colchester, VT
"This agent listed our property and had multiple offers in hand in less than a week. Just as important, we accepted an offer, she personally followed through on all pending sale details which insured that our closing occurred with no last minute surprises. Geri is knowledgeable of a broad market area, and has a competent and [...]