- 2018Year Built
Single Family Attached Homes to be built! Fabulous new three bedroom 1.5 bath home with attached one car garage. 1,272 square feet, and 2 stories can all be yours in a short 16 weeks. Additionally each property features a full basement and a paved driveway. Work with the wonderful team at Godbout Design Build to create your dream home. See attached general specification about the building process, and start dreaming about colors and flooring. 1st come first serve, select which of the 4 units you want. You will be part of a new association and have access to bonus 10 acres of common land between the front lot and the existing association. This is one opportunity you do not want to miss out on, schedule your showing now to see this beautiful country property, and the location of your next home!
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$230,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths2
- MLS Number4478076
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Level
- RoadsCul-de-Sac, Paved, Private
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Multi Zone
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Blueprints
- NegotiableRange - Gas
- Building Number1B
- TownGrand Isle
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- CountyGrand Isle
- SubdivisionCiara Drive
- DistrictGrand Isle School District
- Junior HighGrand Isle School
- High SchoolChoice
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions11'3" x 11'
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions12'6 x 11'6"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions12'6 x 11'6"
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions14'3" x 11'4"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions10'4" x 10'2"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions10'4" x 10'2"
- Room 13 Dimensions12'6" x 4'2"
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Laundry Hook-ups, Security Doors, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- Year Built2018
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCarpet, Vinyl
- Water HeaterDomestic, Off Boiler, Tank
- Total Rooms7
- APX Unfin Below Grade624
- BasementConcrete, Daylight, Full, Stairs - Interior
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleColonial
- Building ConstructionOther
- Square Feet1272
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- ExteriorAluminum, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Covered
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Kitchen w/5 Ft. Diameter
- Parking Spaces1
- AmenitiesMaster Insurance, Sewer, Snow Removal
- Parking DescriptionAssigned, Driveway, Parking Spaces 1
- Broker NamePreferred Properties
- Agent NameTrousdale
- Date Listed03/22/2016
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos26
- View Count42
There is no data available
There is no data available
A tiny note with a great big thank you. You were great to work with and I appreciate all your help. Can't wait for you to see my new abode.
Pat, South Burlington, VT
“We had a great experience working with Geri and her team of real estate experts. They were knowledgeable, flexible and had a fast response time. I highly recommend working with this team!”
- Jessie, Essex Jct. 2017
"Geri and her team were very helpful every step of the way when we were looking to buy a home. It was a pleasure dealing with them and I would recommend their services to anyone. I was especially happy with how the closing was handled and how details were followed up on and taken care of. [...]
- John & Virginia, Shelburne 2015
"Geri was professional, and got us a significantly higher price than any other real estate agent even thought possible. Other agents wanted to list at $250K, Geri said to list at $265K, it sold with multiple offers in one day at $272K. I'd highly recommend her."
- Sean & Jennifer, South Burlington 2016
"We truly enjoyed our experience with Geri. She is very knowledgeable and she got the job done. We highly recommend her and her team! It was a very stressful time for us as our home took a lot longer to sell than we anticipated. We were on the higher end of prices for Milton so the market was not as fast moving."
-Emily, Milton 2017
Tammy & Brian, Fairfax VT
"Geri helped us with both the sale and purchase of our homes. She and her team were wonderful to work with! They brought a high level of enthusiasm and professionalism to each transaction. We would use them again and wuold highly [...]
- Deb & Jeff, Essex 2015
Geri has by far been the best realtor we have ever worked with. She was always professional but in a warm, friendly way. I often felt like I must be her only client because her attention and responses were so prompt, even though I know how busy she is. We sold our house promptly and found a great condo, all thanks to Geri!
“Geri was professional, resourceful, and a pleasure to work with. She provided me with all the information I needed to sell my condo in such an efficient manner. I would highly recommend Geri Reilly for all your real estate needs.”
– Lisa, South Burlington 2017
"This is the third time we have used Geri Reilly and her services. She is highly professional and provides specific actionable direction that maximizes the speed and value derived from any transaction. If you follow her advice, you won't be sorry."