- 2017Year Built
Fabulous Grand Isle new build Single Family Attached Homes! Three large bedrooms with 1.5 baths, complete with attached one car garage and full basement. These two story homes feature 1,272 square feet and can be yours in as little as 16 short weeks. Ease of maintenance is assured with vinyl siding and paved driveways. Work with the wonderful team at Godbout Design Build to create your custom finished dream home. See attached general specifications about the building process and start dreaming about colors and flooring. Act now; reservations are on a first come first serve and select one of the four available 4 units. Association maintains the septic, road and 10 acres of common land, these along with town water and high speed internet make this a great place to live. Don't miss out on this opportunity, schedule your showing now to see this beautiful country property and the location of your next home!
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$225,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths2
- MLS Number4477982
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Level
- ZoningRural Res
- RoadsCul-de-Sac, Paved, Private
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Blueprints
- FinancingCash Only, Conventional, FHA, Rural Development, VA, VTFHA
- Building Number8B
- TownGrand Isle
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- CountyGrand Isle
- DistrictGrand Isle School District
- Elementary SchoolGrand Isle School
- Junior HighGrand Isle School
- High SchoolChoice
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions11'3" x 11'
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions12'6 x 11'6"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions12'6 x 11'6"
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions14'3" x 11'4"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions10'4" x 10'2"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions10'4" x 10'2"
- Room 13 Dimensions12'6" x 4'2"
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Laundry Hook-ups, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- Year Built2017
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCarpet, Vinyl
- Water HeaterDomestic, Off Boiler, Tank
- Total Rooms7
- APX Unfin Below Grade624
- BasementConcrete, Daylight, Full, Stairs - Interior
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleColonial
- Building ConstructionOther
- Square Feet1272
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- ExteriorAluminum, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Covered
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Kitchen w/5 Ft. Diameter
- Parking Spaces1
- AmenitiesMaster Insurance, Sewer, Snow Removal
- Parking DescriptionAssigned, Driveway, Parking Spaces 1
- Broker NamePreferred Properties
- Agent NameTrousdale
- Date Listed03/22/2016
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos20
- View Count16
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
“Great job. The house was under contract very quickly. Geri’s expertise helped us to focus on the priority items that needed to be done in preparing the house for sale. Thank you!”
– Lorraine, Williston 2017
"Geri helped us with both the sale and purchase of our homes. She and her team were wonderful to work with! They brought a high level of enthusiasm and professionalism to each transaction. We would use them again and wuold highly [...]
- Deb & Jeff, Essex 2015
Your knowledge of the Burlington area was fantastic...thank you for your professionalism and easy-going style. We loved working with you!
Heather & Scott, Burlington, VT
"We highly recommend the Geri Reilly team to anyone looking to purchase a new home in Vermont! The Geri Reilly team was always available when we needed them - weekends, after hours - and got back to us qucikly. Ellen Zydb got us in to see every house we were [...]
- Valerie & James, Colchester 2015
Geri and her team made us feel like we were their only clients with the personal attention they gave to every detail of our home buying experience. Any and all questions or concerns in the process were immediately responded to and addressed to our complete satisfaction. We appreciated their expertise and guidance and were confident that [...]
Kathleen & Richard, Richmond
Geri you are the best. Thank you for all the extra attention you paid to mom and her family. You did exactly what you said you would and went up and beyond getting that house sold.
Carole, South Burlington 2014
"Geri and her staff did a great job of selling our land. This is the second time dealing with Geri. She represented the person that bought a house from us. So we have dealt with Geri and her firm from both sides and would definitely recommend her to everyone. A nice experience!"
- Bill & Margi, Bolton 2016
"Once again, top notch service from Geri! We know we are in good hands with Geri's real estate knowledge, excellent communication skills and friendly customer service. We feel fortunate to have Geri as our realtor and friend. It's a win-win partnership! Thanks Geri."
- Gary, Hinesburg 2017
We bought our house from Geri, 14 years later she sold it for us. The selling in particular was not a simple process, made complicated by the fact that we were long gone by the time we sold. Geri took care of all of the details that we could not. She also stayed in frequent contact with us and helped us to resolve a wide range of potential [...]
Janet & David, Essex
The brochures look awesome - great job on everything!! Count us in as some very happy clients!