8B CiaraGrand Isle, VT 05458MLS Number 4477982
- Sale Price: $225,000
- 269 Days Since Sale
- 2017Year Built
Fabulous Grand Isle new build Single Family Attached Homes! Three large bedrooms with 1.5 baths, complete with attached one car garage and full basement. These two story homes feature 1,272 square feet and can be yours in as little as 16 short weeks. Ease of maintenance is assured with vinyl siding and paved driveways. Work with the wonderful team at Godbout Design Build to create your custom finished dream home. See attached general specifications about the building process and start dreaming about colors and flooring. Act now; reservations are on a first come first serve and select one of the four available 4 units. Association maintains the septic, road and 10 acres of common land, these along with town water and high speed internet make this a great place to live. Don't miss out on this opportunity, schedule your showing now to see this beautiful country property and the location of your next home!
Ask Me A Question
- Parking Spaces1
- Parking DescriptionAssigned, Driveway, Parking Spaces 1
- Year Built2017
- Building ConstructionOther
- Property StyleColonial
- Full Baths1
- Half Bath1
- Total Baths2
- Total Rooms7
- Square Feet1272
- APX Unfin Below Grade624
- BasementConcrete, Daylight, Full, Stairs - Interior
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- Water HeaterDomestic, Off Boiler, Tank
- Electric200 Amp
- Date Listed03/22/2016
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos20
- View Count23
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$225,000
- Listing Agent NameBarbara Trousdale
- Agent NameTrousdale
- Broker NamePreferred Properties
- Sale Agent9591
- Selling Agent NameMark Montross
- Sale Date10/25/2017
- Sale Price$225,000
- LM MST WGARAttached
- MLS Number4477982
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Laundry Hook-ups, Security Doors, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsCarpet, Vinyl
- Room 1 Dimensions11'3" x 11'
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions12'6 x 11'6"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions12'6 x 11'6"
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions14'3" x 11'4"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions10'4" x 10'2"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions10'4" x 10'2"
- Room 13 Dimensions12'6" x 4'2"
- Building Number8B
- TownGrand Isle
- CountyGrand Isle
- DistrictGrand Isle School District
- Elementary SchoolGrand Isle School
- Junior HighGrand Isle School
- High SchoolChoice
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Level
- RoadsCul-de-Sac, Paved, Private
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Covered
- ExteriorAluminum, Vinyl
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Kitchen w/5 Ft. Diameter
- Tax ReductionNo
- ZoningRural Res
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Blueprints
There is no data available
There is no data available
"Geri helped us with both the sale and purchase of our homes. She and her team were wonderful to work with! They brought a high level of enthusiasm and professionalism to each transaction. We would use them again and wuold highly [...]
- Deb & Jeff, Essex 2015
"Geri is fantastic! My husband has been working out of state during the week for a year, and we had moved into our new home out of state. Geri was compassionate, supportive, and smart. Geri told me what things really didnt need to be done, what would still be helpful, and when she got started things really went lightning fast. In two [...]
- Donna & Josef, South Burlington
Ellen Zdyb and Geri Reilly were wonderful to work with and really looked out for my best interests when finding a new home as a first-time buyer. They made great recommendations for a loan officer and legal counsel to further ease the process of buying real estate. I certainly would recommend Geri Reilly Real Estate to anyone looking to [...]
Adam, Essex Jct
It was nice working with you too, thanks for your kindness and professionalism. All the best.
Bonnie, Charlotte, VT
We cannot thank you enough in selling the apartment so quickly. You were great in handling the process. Again, thank you - you are the best!
Pauline & Reg
"For the first time, I've seen the benefit of speaking to several realtors before making a final decision on who to list with. We were going to go with someone else, until we met you. Friends of ours even suggested using Picket Fence... what a mistake that would have been for us. Simply [...]
- Vernon & Linda, Williston 2016
Thank you for all your help! You went above and beyond what you needed to do!
Jeff, Fairfax, VT
I can never thank you enough for all your hard work on this. We could have never got this far without your persistence and professionalism dealing in some of the most difficult situations. Again, I THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I will always continue to tell everyone use Geri or you're NUTS!! We're your newest biggest fans!
Geri and her team make a complicated process seem like a breeze. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We very highly recommend Geri and her team - they are simple the best!
Robert and Melissa, Westford
We very much appreciate all you did for us during this whole process; from that first meeting we had at your office, to the house hunting fun, all the way to the closings. You have a great organization, so please thank everyone for us that played a role.