8B Ciara DriveGrand Isle, VT 05458MLS Number 4477982
- Sale Price: $225,000
- 149 Days Since Sale
- 2017Year Built
Fabulous Grand Isle new build Single Family Attached Homes! Three large bedrooms with 1.5 baths, complete with attached one car garage and full basement. These two story homes feature 1,272 square feet and can be yours in as little as 16 short weeks. Ease of maintenance is assured with vinyl siding and paved driveways. Work with the wonderful team at Godbout Design Build to create your custom finished dream home. See attached general specifications about the building process and start dreaming about colors and flooring. Act now; reservations are on a first come first serve and select one of the four available 4 units. Association maintains the septic, road and 10 acres of common land, these along with town water and high speed internet make this a great place to live. Don't miss out on this opportunity, schedule your showing now to see this beautiful country property and the location of your next home!
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$225,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths2
- MLS Number4477982
- Sale Date10/25/2017
- Sale Price$225,000
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions11'3" x 11'
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions12'6 x 11'6"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions12'6 x 11'6"
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions14'3" x 11'4"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions10'4" x 10'2"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions10'4" x 10'2"
- Room 13 Dimensions12'6" x 4'2"
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Laundry Hook-ups, Security Doors, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- Building Number8B
- TownGrand Isle
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- CountyGrand Isle
- DistrictGrand Isle School District
- Elementary SchoolGrand Isle School
- Junior HighGrand Isle School
- High SchoolChoice
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Level
- ZoningRural Res
- RoadsCul-de-Sac, Paved, Private
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Blueprints
- Year Built2017
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCarpet, Vinyl
- Water HeaterDomestic, Off Boiler, Tank
- Total Rooms7
- APX Unfin Below Grade624
- BasementConcrete, Daylight, Full, Stairs - Interior
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleColonial
- Building ConstructionOther
- Square Feet1272
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- ExteriorAluminum, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Covered
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Kitchen w/5 Ft. Diameter
- Parking Spaces1
- Parking DescriptionAssigned, Driveway, Parking Spaces 1
- Broker NamePreferred Properties
- Agent NameTrousdale
- Date Listed03/22/2016
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos20
- View Count22
There is no data available
There is no data available
"Geri has a competent staff, and uses the various skills of her employees to aide the buyer from start to finish. Geri, herself, is a master negotiator - the one you want representing you in the final hour. Ellen Zdyb showed me properties and didn't waste my time - she knew what I would like. When it was time to make an offer, she [...]
- Stephanie, Burlington
Tammy & Brian, Fairfax VT
"Geri Reilly is the Best Realtor in the World. Experienced. Understanding. Thorough. Attentive. Proactive. I sold my apartment through Geri Reilly, and it's the best decision I could have made. She's really good; she knows what she's doing; AND she's a very nice human [...]
-Richard, Burlington 2016
Geri you are the best. Thank you for all the extra attention you paid to mom and her family. You did exactly what you said you would and went up and beyond getting that house sold.
Carole, South Burlington 2014
Thank you for all your help! You went above and beyond what you needed to do!
Jeff, Fairfax, VT
"We highly recommend the Geri Reilly team to anyone looking to purchase a new home in Vermont! The Geri Reilly team was always available when we needed them - weekends, after hours - and got back to us qucikly. Ellen Zydb got us in to see every house we were [...]
- Valerie & James, Colchester 2015
"Geri and her team were very helpful every step of the way when we were looking to buy a home. It was a pleasure dealing with them and I would recommend their services to anyone. I was especially happy with how the closing was handled and how details were followed up on and taken care of. [...]
- John & Virginia, Shelburne 2015
“I’m glad I picked Geri Reilly as my realtor. Her team is not too big and not too small. I was impressed with how fast, pleasant, and well coordinated they were throughout the process. They got the job done!”
– Nancy, Winooski 2017
I want to thank you, thank you, thank you, so much for the wonderful thing you did for Ruth and I. You made it happen! You are the best! I will always remember your kindness.
Ruth and Skip, Essex Junction
Geri Reilly is the absolute best realtor out there. Without her hard work and diligence on my complicated closing, I never would have sold my house. She worked every day for at least four months to resolve a lease land issue. She never gave up on me even after constant dead ends. I highly recommend her.