- 1979Year Built
- 1500Square Feet
The perfect mountain getaway! This bright, sunny, completely furnished, top floor condo is within walking distance to the Village center, ski slopes, restaurants, pool and FunZone. Smugglers Notch owners enjoy great homeowner benefits, possible rental income to help offset expenses and worldwide resort exchanges through RCI.
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$224,000
- Date Listed03/17/2016
- MLS Number4476884
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Country Setting, Mountain View, Ski Area, Ski Trailside, Walking Trails
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- DrivewayCommon/Shared, Gravel
- RoadsGravel, Shared
- SewerCommunity, Private, Shared
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelElectric
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Gas Heater
- Broker NameSmugglers' Notch Real Estate
- Agent NameBrgant
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Dogs Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesAir Conditioner, CO Detector, Smoke Detector
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos14
- View Count7
- StreetHakone 9
- Building Number9
- SubdivisionSmugglers' Notch Resort
- AreaAdjoins St/Nat'l Forest, Village
- Flood ZoneUnknown
- Interior FeaturesFurnished, Pool - Indoor, Sauna, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Garage # Cars
- Association AmenitiesBasketball Court, Building Maintenance, Cable, Club House, Exercise Facility, Master Insurance, Playground, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Sauna, Security, Snow Removal, Tennis Court, Trash
- Water HeaterElectric, Owned
- Year Built1979
- Unit Number9
- Total Rooms6
- Square Feet1500
- Full Baths2
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesTrash, Basketball Court, Deck, Playground, Window Screens
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- HOA Fee$185
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Plowing, Trash
There is no data available
There is no data available
Geri - Thank you so much for helping us sell our Milton house. You did a great job for us and the sale came at the perfect time. Those Adirondack chairs really did help - great idea!
Janet and Bill, Idaho
Geri Reilly is the absolute best realtor out there. Without her hard work and diligence on my complicated closing, I never would have sold my house. She worked every day for at least four months to resolve a lease land issue. She never gave up on me even after constant dead ends. I highly recommend her.
- Cheryl, Colchester 2016
"As first time home buyers, we felt intimidated by the process, but we were able to purchase our home with confidence, thanks to the Geri Reilly team! They walked us through every step of the process. Ellen Zdyb worked hard to get us into every house we wanted to see, sometimes on very short [...]
- Valerie & James, Colchester 2015
Geri and her team make a complicated process seem like a breeze. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We very highly recommend Geri and her team — they are simply the best!
Robert and Melissa, Westford
The brochures look awesome - great job on everything!! Count us in as some very happy clients!
Lissa, Hinesburg, VT
My wife and I would highly recommend Geri and her staff should you need to purchase or sell a home in the area. We worked primarily with Stephanie O'Brien and Geri Reilly and had a wonderful experience with both. They knew the area of Chittenden County that we were looking to buy in very well, and kept us abreast of new homes coming onto [...]
Brad & Anne, South Burlington
"Geri and her team were awesome throughout my home buying experience. They gave me wonderful direction and handled all aspects of my home search purchase flawlessly. I highly recommend them and would use their services again should the need arise."
- Lee, Essex Junction 2017
"Geri, Suzanna Gruner, and the whole team were outstanding. Our home sold quickly, less than 10 days. There is typically a long gap between signing a sales contract and closing. Geri and the team stayed connected with us the whole time and were involved in every step in the process. The few minor issues that came up were [...]
-Eileen & Bob, Colchester 2017
A big thank you to everyone on the Geri Reilly Team! I could not have been happier with my experience, from the start of my search right through to the final day of closing. Whether you are buying or selling, I would recommend anyone to have Geri Reilly by your side!
We cannot thank you enough in selling the apartment so quickly. You were great in handling the process. Again, thank you - you are the best!