- 2017Year Built
Beautiful and spacious three bedroom home in desired Essex Town location! The first floor features a large Master Bedroom with bath and walk in closet, large family room, kitchen with an island which leads into a dining room. Also, a half bath and mudroom with garage access! The second floor has two bedrooms with closets and storage as well as a shared full bathroom! Schedule a time to talk about customizing your home!
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$460,702
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4472013
- Lot DescriptionMountain View
- Road Frontage205
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemHot Water
- WaterDrilled Well
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableBlueprints, Plot Plan
- FinancingAll Financing Options
- PossessionAt Closing
- StreetColonel Page Road
- Building NumberLot 2
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictEssex Town School District
- Elementary SchoolEssex Elementary School
- Junior HighEssex Middle School
- High SchoolEssex High
- Room 1 TypeKitchen/Dining
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions16'10" x 12'4"
- Room 2 TypeFamily Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions18' x 13'
- Room 3 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions16' x 12'8"
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 Dimensions13'4" x 11'6"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions11'6" x 13'
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Kitchen Island, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet
- Year Built2017
- Full Baths2
- Water HeaterOwned, Rented, Tank
- Total Rooms5
- APX Unfin Below Grade1158
- BasementConcrete, Full, Stairs - Interior
- Half Bath1
- FoundationSlab - Concrete
- Property StyleOther
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- ConstructionNew Construction
- Square Feet1732
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Covered
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom, Bathroom w/Tub
- GarageAuto Open
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesSmoke Detector, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- Broker NameKW Vermont
- Agent NameTempleton
- Date Listed02/19/2016
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos8
- View Count55
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
"Geri helped us with both the sale and purchase of our homes. She and her team were wonderful to work with! They brought a high level of enthusiasm and professionalism to each transaction. We would use them again and wuold highly [...]
- Deb & Jeff, Essex 2015
I can never thank you enough for all your hard work on this. We could have never got this far without your persistence and professionalism dealing in some of the most difficult situations. Again, I THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I will always continue to tell everyone use Geri or you're NUTS!! We're your newest biggest fans!
"Geri was professional, and got us a significantly higher price than any other real estate agent even thought possible. Other agents wanted to list at $250K, Geri said to list at $265K, it sold with multiple offers in one day at $272K. I'd highly recommend her."
- Sean & Jennifer, South Burlington 2016
"I chose Geri because of the reputation I had heard from others, my mortgage specialist said she doesn't mess around and will get the job done. I listed my property with her and she assured me that it would go fast so be prepared. Geri was right, I had a contract signed within two days for my full asking price. The rest of the [...]
- James, South Burlington
Thank you for all your help! You went above and beyond what you needed to do!
Jeff, Fairfax, VT
"For the first time, I've seen the benefit of speaking to several realtors before making a final decision on who to list with. We were going to go with someone else, until we met you. Friends of ours even suggested using Picket Fence... what a mistake that would have been for us. Simply [...]
- Vernon & Linda, Williston 2016
"Geri was very helpful and calming during what could be a very stressful time. Geri answered my questions and helped guide me throughout the entire process of selling my home."
- MaryLou, South Burlington 2016
Michael and I would like to thank you for all your patience and hard work in getting our house sold.
Michael and Donna, Colchester, VT
"Scott and I sincerely thank you for all you have done for us over the last few weeks leading up to the closing of our home. You personally, and those on your team, have been top notch to work with. Your actions on our behalf, and interactions with us personally, have [...]
- Jill & Scott, Fairfax 2015
We had a great experience with Geri and her team. Dedicateed, professional, and knowledgable of the market. Geri's work ethic is quite evident when you start to work with her. In our case, to receive the best offer possible for your house. Our house sold after 3 days on the market, and very close to asking price. For anyone looking for a [...]